Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuzzleVelocity

It's a step in the right direction. Even if it isn't entirely accurate. Even military officers I have had the chance to interact with said that real conversations on the battle field are very 'business like' and probably wouldn't be palatable to your normal Bollywood audience. So it's alright. We can definitely have a lot of fun watching this one.

PS: I haven't actually seen Indian units with multi-tube NVG like they show in the trailer. Any comments on this?

rishivashista13

Country flag
Why some guys starts crying on everything.... Atleast after long time bollywood came up with a good military mission specific movie.

This movie has to be a super duper hit.... So that it will motivate others in bollywood to make more military movies.....
and may be after some time in future, someone will come up with a classic war movie.

We should support and advertise this film...... Good work done by RSVP.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Why some guys starts crying on everything.... Atleast after long time bollywood came up with a good military mission specific movie.

This movie has to be a super duper hit.... So that it will motivate others in bollywood to make more military movies.....
and may be after some time in future, someone will come up with a classic war movie.

We should support and advertise this film...... Good work done by RSVP.

no one has time to cry over shit.

The thing is Pakis say this is fake..and with such a shit potrayal of events it will become a joke.

like you dont understand why people cry over such things i dont understand why people dont have the maturity to analyse something in different dimesnions rather than whistling over stupid stunts or dialogues in a movie.

but its ok no one has to understand everyone.

i wish this movie was made by Baby,Naam Shabana and Wednesday guy.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Paresh Rawal as NSA Doval looks good

Yami Guatam says to a terrorist

I will take out your " Nuts " from your Mouth :biggrin2:

There is a line about 72 hoors waiting for them

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
most sensible people judge the movie by its trailer.

And if the team hasnt done its research properly i doubt what story it would tell.
A movie is not about conveying facts, it's about conveying opinions. There's documentaries for the former. The movie shows how it impacted the lives of the people associated with the attack, and the emotions they went through.

Those who were into facts will have read the book already. Movies cater to a crowd with a different mindset. We had so many wars, and had to wait decades before a movie was made on those wars. This movie signals a change in that trend, having come up so soon. It's a welcome move. There is already a documentary on it, and several books, and someone else might even end up making another movie.

Last edited:

mayfair

The thing is Pakis say this is fake..and with such a shit potrayal of events it will become a joke.
I was with all your arguments and reasoning but that's one big bit of bunkum. No one cares what Shitistanis say and you shouldn't either. The movie being shit will do nothing to bolster or shoot down Shitistani lies.

Just like Zero Dark Thirty being trash and thin on facts did not support the Napaki narrative that there was no Bin Laden raid. The movie did no favours to that operation, yet no one talks it down.

I have no love lost for Brothelwood and do not have many expectations from this movie, but to say that it's quality or lack thereof, will somehow help Napakis, is well more on rant and less on substance.

The movie may well become a joke (or a cult classic), but the real act of valour by our men will never be forgotten and often retold with glowing pride.

In a way, I can understand GoI's reasoning behind hyping up this operation. It needs to be hyped up to counter the insidious lies and deceit arrayed against the country and the armed forces.

Now no one within India is questioning the raids, even mutedly. Napakis can go suck donkey dung or get high on camel piss for all that I care.

rishivashista13

Country flag
But guys. Multi tube NVG. We really have that in our arsenal?
Even the weapons shown in the trailer are different.... And not used by our SF.
But again I will say, this movie is much appreciable.
And guys, Don't compare this with all time hollywood classics......
If we will support, our film industry will build up on this.
Eagerly Waiting for first day first show...

pankaj nema

Country flag
Well,thats your opinion.
Since it is a Movie , the Target audience includes Ladies , Young adults and Children , so you have to put Emotion in it

It is not only for Mature And Tough Men like Our Forum Members :biggrin2:

The men who Died had Families

Those soldiers who took the risk on that eventful day also had Families

So it is natural to put Emotional Scenes in a film

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Even the weapons shown in the trailer are different.... And not used by our SF.
But again I will say, this movie is much appreciable.
And guys, Don't compare this with all time hollywood classics......
If we will support, our film industry will build up on this.
Eagerly Waiting for first day first show...

Do u think a billion dollar industry needs your support?

Had they even had little bit of love for the nation we would have much more better movies about wars.Except J P Dutta and the Wednesday guy who has made quality movies on the forces?

When they can make movies like 3 idiots,Lagaan,Bahubaali etc do you really think they need our support?

i hope you and me both are talking about the same industry ie Indian Film industry.

And i dont even want to go on to what comments these people have made on our soldiers and their sacrifice.

what i am saying is not that the movie should not be made..i am saying a better movie could have been made.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Since it is a Movie , the Target audience includes Ladies , Young adults and Children , so you have to put Emotion in it

It is not only for Mature And Tough Men like Our Forum Members :biggrin2:

The men who Died had Families

Those soldiers who took the risk on that eventful day also had Families

So it is natural to put Emotional Scenes in a film
and make a cartoon film in the process?

Why was Border so accurate at technical level and yet a hit among kids and women.

i was a kid then and i watched border over a hundred times easily..same goes for LOC.

Films can be made better...even women love action...kids toh obviously love.

pankaj nema

Country flag
The thing Remembered about the Most Successful War film " Border " is not the War Sequence (which was of course exaggerated )but the Parts before the war

How soldiers live their lives and their daily struggles ,problems ,worries and frustrations

My favourite Part of Border is when Sunny Deol says to his wife that Before a Husband and Father , I am a Soldier and an Indian

Why was Border so accurate at technical level and yet a hit among kids and women.

i was a kid then and i watched border over a hundred times easily..same goes for LOC.

IndiaRising

Country flag

oh bhai, its too much to expect them to have an accurate representation of all the surgical strikes. for that, you will have to watch the web series coming up based on Shiv Aroor and Rahul Singh's book. this movie is just to stoke emotions and hopefully lead to more military films. the last good military film we had was Lakshya. its been a long time and this genre needs to be kickstarted again.

rishivashista13

Country flag
Do u think a billion dollar industry needs your support?

Had they even had little bit of love for the nation we would have much more better movies about wars.Except J P Dutta and the Wednesday guy who has made quality movies on the forces?

When they can make movies like 3 idiots,Lagaan,Bahubaali etc do you really think they need our support?

i hope you and me both are talking about the same industry ie Indian Film industry.

And i dont even want to go on to what comments these people have made on our soldiers and their sacrifice.

what i am saying is not that the movie should not be made..i am saying a better movie could have been made.
Bro, even JP Dutta films are not up to the mark if you compare them with hollywood classics. None of Dutta film is showing real combat and lot of emotional stuff is involved.
In case of bollywood, We support their simple love stories so it's a reliable way to make money for movie makers. Movies like Paltan, The Gazi attack etc don't get much attention..... Thats why bollywood movie makers dont waste their money on war films.
Only Demand matters, if people will demand for war movies... Then they will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles