Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggy321

@Kunal Biswas could you upload this to Mil Pics??

Awesome, simply mindblowing!!!!!!!
and perfect song selection, especially because it was the official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 launch trailer song!

You should contact the official IAF fanpage on fb, I am sure they will post and share your video with over 6 lakh fans out there. They have done the same with a couple of other videos.

http://www.facebook.com/IAFJaiHind?fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/ProudFans?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Country flag

Something unusual: MP5 with scope
yeah it is unusual, MP5 does't have long range therefore scope is unnecessary.

BTW just few days ago i saw CISF commandos with MP5 and red dot sight. It is cool to see our guys getting better equipment.

Snuggy321

yeah it is unusual, MP5 does't have long range therefore scope is unnecessary.

BTW just few days ago i saw CISF commandos with MP5 and red dot sight. It is cool to see our guys getting better equipment.
Saw the same in various airports. but even state police forces have sophisticated small arms with various gun sights in these days

abingdonboy

Country flag
Saw the same in various airports. but even state police forces have sophisticated small arms with various gun sights in these days

This is very encouraging- in a few years time I don't want to see a single .303 in the Indian police's hands!

Now procuremtn is one thing and this is very important but it is just as critical to impart proper training to all those armed officers otherwise you could end up doing more harm than good and not actually making anyone safer. I'm sure training is increasing but I'm also sure it will take time for all officers to be properly trained.

@sayareakd Some pics of CISF with red-dot sights would be much welcomed guys!!

abingdonboy

Country flag
I quite liked seeing the NSG with red-dot sights:

The MP5 with a fore-grip and red-dot sights looks real nice in the hands of the NSG operator.

abingdonboy

Country flag
wats the difference between the two men????????????????
The one on the left is SPG (Special Protection Group) an executive protection agency of India that provides cover to the PM and his family. This particular guy is part of the Counter Assualt Group (CAT) hence he is so kitted out. The guy on the right is part of the NSG (National Security Guards). This was taken at Independance day this year at the Red Fort and as the PM was in attendance the SPG were deployed for the protection of the PM and as it is a big event with major security implications the NSG and the Delhi police were deployed to provide security to the venue as a whole.

SPG:

abingdonboy

Country flag

Awesome, simply mindblowing!!!!!!!
and perfect song selection, especially because it was the official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 launch trailer song!

You should contact the official IAF fanpage on fb, I am sure they will post and share your video with over 6 lakh fans out there. They have done the same with a couple of other videos.

http://www.facebook.com/IAFJaiHind?fref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/ProudFans?fref=ts
Thanks buddy! I have taken your adivce and contacted a few Indian defence related FB pages. Hopefully they like what they see and upload the vids! If you could share as much as possible that would be appreciated too!

Blackwater

The one on the left is SPG (Special Protection Group) an executive protection agency of India that provides cover to the PM and his family. This particular guy is part of the Counter Assualt Group (CAT) hence he is so kitted out. The guy on the right is part of the NSG (National Security Guards). This was taken at Independance day this year at the Red Fort and as the PM was in attendance the SPG were deployed for the protection of the PM and as it is a big event with major security implications the NSG and the Delhi police were deployed to provide security to the venue as a whole.

SPG:

why so much difference in their kit and arsenal ????

Is it true both are trained by Israel/Mossad ???

abingdonboy

Country flag

why so much difference in their kit and arsenal ????

Is it true both are trained by Israel/Mossad ???
They are two different forces with different budgets, different needs, different mission profiles etc hence there is a disparity in kit and arsenal- would you expect identical kit an arsenal? If so why??

The different uniforms are pretty much just aestheitcs.

And I have heard SPG are trained in Krav Mega so they might have been trained by Israelis. NSG have trained with Israeli SOFs yes. Mossad are a spy agency not a SOF why would they be involved in the training of/with the SPG or NSG?

Blackwater

They are two different forces with different budgets, different needs, different mission profiles etc hence there is a disparity in kit and arsenal- would you expect identical kit an arsenal? If so why??

The different uniforms are pretty much just aestheitcs.

And I have heard SPG are trained in Krav Mega so they might have been trained by Israelis. NSG have trained with Israeli SOFs yes. Mossad are a spy agency not a SOF why would they be involved in the training of/with the SPG or NSG?

what about RAW??????

Status
Not open for further replies.