Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Kunal am i right in thinking the guys in the ALH NDTV doc aren't SF but are Ghataks/RR?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Only PARA SF carry UZI, Also if you notice the helmets which are only issued to Para SF..

Those who dont have UZI or Helmet can be from RR..

abingdonboy

Country flag
Where can I watch this online? I cant receive Military Channel
It will be broadcast on the Military Channel (in the US) on the 5th of Novemeber. The Episode is called "City Under Siege ". So hopefully it will appear on the internet some time after that (fingers crossed) looks like an AWESOME doc!

For reference:

Military Channel :: TV Listings :: Black Ops

abingdonboy

Country flag
Anyone found a link ???? :confused:
If you live in the US:

City Under Siege - YouTube

For everyone else (including me!) all we can do is wait with baited breath!

+does anyone have any pics/info about the joint annual Indo-US SOF exercise called Vajra Prahaar?? It happened this year in India in Nihan,Himachal Pradesh between Oct 15-Nov 4 but as of yet NOTHING has come out about this ex.

Snuggy321

If you live in the US:

City Under Siege - YouTube

For everyone else (including me!) all we can do is wait with baited breath!

+does anyone have any pics/info about the joint annual Indo-US SOF exercise called Vajra Prahaar?? It happened this year in India in Nihan,Himachal Pradesh between Oct 15-Nov 4 but as of yet NOTHING has come out about this ex.
Thanks man... now I ve to rely on proxy servers

abingdonboy

Country flag
Thanks man... now I ve to rely on proxy servers
If you find a way to do it please let me know.I've been trying for the past 2 days to find a solution/proxy server to watch this vid to no avail. PLease do let me know!!!!!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
If you find a way to do it please let me know.I've been trying for the past 2 days to find a solution/proxy server to watch this vid to no avail. PLease do let me know!!!!!
Its not a free video. You have to pay $1.99 for renting this video on Youtube. And it is not downloadable.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Garud Commandos

Guys, I've been mulling it over and is it possible these guys are just IAF police's QRT? I know they look too well armed to be so but Indian forces keep surprising us so it is not out of the realms of reality is it? The Pick-up they were in also said "AIR FORCE POLICE/SECURITY". Just a thought-I'm probably wrong.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Its not a free video. You have to pay $1.99 for renting this video on Youtube. And it is not downloadable.
I didn't know that- all I see is a "this contenct is not availbe for your country......." banner never even saw a rental or any other message.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Re: IAF Mi 17 V5 documentary

True, I think the older batches of TAR-21 were with MARS sight now Mepro is in demand..
Kunal- I found out the answer from a freind of mine in the arms industery wrt the MARS vs MEPRO question. The MARS is a signficantly more expensive option- the MEPROs are far cheaper. So the IA SF has gone for the more expensive version whilst all other operators in India (and most abroad) have gone for the cheaper MEPRO versions.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Its possible also from my previous comment IDF too using MEPRO now-days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles