Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So what’s next comparing Somalia with Uttar Pradesh :biggrin2:
Try to understand the point here. It’s fuckig our land. Unlike Torabora

Have you seen any other special forces regularly doing 2/3 days long CASo op anywhere in world?
It’s like langar out there
Dude, I commend your persistence and patience but still, stop wasting your time!!

AbRaj

Country flag
Dude, I commend your persistence and patience but still, stop wasting your time!!
Bro like others, I too want our forces doing better. But I’m in favour of recognition of shortcomings and correcting them rather then glossing over it.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro like others, I too want our forces doing better. But I’m in favour of recognition of shortcomings and correcting them rather then glossing over it.
As am I, didn't you see my earlier comments?? But I simply don't have the energy nor the patience to put up with the load of crap that gets posted by people like that Nazi lover and that fake Assassin.
By the way, I don't think the Bengalis are weak at all, like they probably have the most protein-dense diet out of all the Indian ethnicities and they always seem to be on the edge as well!! I've first-hand experience how dangerous and outright cruel those buggers can be sometimes!!

WARREN SS

Country flag
So what’s next comparing Somalia with Uttar Pradesh :biggrin2:
Try to understand the point here. It’s fuckig our land. Unlike Torabora

Have you seen any other special forces regularly doing 2/3 days long CASo op anywhere in world?
It’s like langar out there
Its Humanitarian Nigh Mare To use that On our own Soil
Did u See US using Drones And Fighters in its Soil ???

WARREN SS

Country flag
Please explain how?????

30 characters ki maa ki
Logic you applied on india Capturing by British
Chinese Had same experiences in Past Today On the other hand they will annihilate Japan in Conventional war
And USA Infiltration mission on any South Chinese Island

We Will How Much Protein they eat then ??

Bloody Caucasians Are only Good beating Substandard Militia's :dude::dude:

AbRaj

Country flag
As am I, didn't you see my earlier comments?? But I simply don't have the energy nor the patience to put with the load of crap posted by people like that Nazi lover and that fake Assassin.
By the way, I don't think the Bengalis are weak at all, like they probably have the most protein-dense diet out of all the Indian ethnicities and they always seem to be on the edge as well!! I've first-hand experience how dangerous and outright cruel those buggers can be sometimes!!
A lot of Bengalis actually do care about their diet and physical fitness. But unfortunately huge majority don’t and their staple diet too is rice with curry. Whic i consider nothing more than rubbish. It’s just fills the stomach and calories, nothing more.

AbRaj

Country flag
Logic you applied on india Capturing of British
Chinese Had same experiences Today On the other hand they will annihilate Japan in Conventional war
I don’t consider Chinese brave or martial race.
So what’s your point.
Anyway Even now Japanese are no pushover.
They fucked U.S.A. and almost brought them to defeat in WW2 despite being a tiny Islandic nation.
PS: Chinese are more disciplined unlike us

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Why not. We are comparing ToraBora with Shopian and Gullmerg here:biggrin2:
Then why people were suggesting to use Apache A-10 AC-130 to use in kashmir
American Used MOAB in Afghanistan to counter terrorists tomorrow some people will say that let's use that type of bombs on Naxal and in kashmir.
Government yahan NE and states me infrastructure development ka program kr rhe and people are thinking to bomb the shit out of it.
India needs to create capabilities according to its own need.

AbRaj

Country flag
Its Humanitarian Nigh Mare To use that On our own Soil
Did u See US using Drones And Fighters in its Soil ???
Precisely why I’m not comparing the two.
Both have almost nothing in common.
Glad you understood it finally

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A lot of Bengalis actually do care about their diet and physical fitness. But unfortunately huge majority don’t and their staple diet too is rice with curry. Whic i consider nothing more than rubbish. It’s just fills the stomach and calories, nothing more.
Well, from what I've learned, traditional Bengali menus have always included some sort of animal protein be it fish or egg or poultry or red meat and that included the poor as well. Now of course, if you compare their diet with that of the western societies, it will lag behind because they simply can not afford it but when compared to other regions within the borders of our country, they've by far the best one out there. By the way, I'm from Uttarakhand and there are quite a sizable number of these folks here. Where you from??

And rice is fine as long as you fortify it with proper nutrients. The Okinawans eat a lot of rice as well (along with a healthy dose of pork and sea fish) and they are said to be among the healthiest populations in the whole world. You just need a balanced diet. You need them carbs, the proteins, and the fat and everything else in the right proportions, can't go overboard with any particular ingredient.

AbRaj

Country flag
Then why people were suggesting to use Apache A-10 AC-130 to use in kashmir
American Used MOAB in Afghanistan to counter terrorists tomorrow some people will say that let's use that type of bombs on Naxal and in kashmir.
Government yahan NE and states me infrastructure development ka program kr rhe and people are thinking to bomb the shit out of it.
India needs to create capabilities according to its own need.
What’s wrong in using Gunships and Bombs??
Is their any difference between getting killed by a rifle and a bomb ?

I’m always in favour of using reasonable proportionate fire power. Its better than risking our men uselessly .
Its not like we are using Nuclear Bombs.
If it can be used , use it. Why risk lives for Jihadis. Overwhelming firepower is necessary to bring down enemy to submission. Else keep fighting the endless insurgency and loose lives.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I’m always in favour of using reasonable proportionate fire power. Its better than risking our men uselessly .
If it can be used , use it. Why risk lives for Jihadis. Overwhelming firepower is necessary to bring down enemy to submission. Else keep fighting the endless insurgency and loose lives.
Bombs are probably too much, but ATGMs can be used for taking out HVTs.

AbRaj

Country flag
Well, from what I've learned, traditional Bengali menus have always included some sort of animal protein be it fish or egg or poultry or red meat and that included the poor as well. Now of course, if you compare their diet with that of the western societies, it will lag behind because they simply can not afford it but when compared to other regions within the borders of our country, they've by far the best one out there. By the way, I'm from Uttarakhand and there are quite a sizable number of these folks here. Where you from??

And rice is fine as long as you fortify it with proper nutrients. The Okinawans eat a lot of rice as well (along with a healthy dose of pork and sea fish) and they are said to be among the healthiest populations in the whole world. You just need a balanced diet. You need them carbs, the proteins, and the fat and everything else in the right proportions, can't go overboard with any particular ingredient.
Lucknow/Raipur/Delhi.

Bro Bengali eat very unhealthy food. Fish/egg is just for name sake, that too is dipped in poisonous curry. It can literally burn your tastebuds

abingdonboy

Country flag
AFSOD still 5 years Away And Recruitment Will be ram up

There Is no fixed Number

Nevertheless Numbers always not great Parameter SAS only has 1800 Operators in three Regiments
AFSOD already exists, troops are already seconded to it.

It is clearly at full strength though and is a long way from maturity.

Regarding the strength of Para SF..

4 company..1 HQ and 1 support

each company 120 around men..6-12 officers

At any time strength is close to 60% due leaves training and other commitments.
Indeed, contrary to many who say there’s a surplus of SF manpower, really it’s quite constrained.

I remember after that IA convoy was ambushed in the NE in 2015 a SF team from 21 btn was brought back from Delhi, that team was about to fly out on a UN mission and eventually went into Myanmar.

With 50-60% on leave at any one time, a further 15-25% will be training leaving just 15-35% of the operators ready for deployment.

Then consider that of this 15-35% a significant portion of them will be used up in committed deployments in JK or the NE so you can see there is very little surplus capacity for unexpected contingencies.

Another major reason AFSOD is needed- they can be an on-call unit explicitly for emergencies.

Credit to US SF They are Best in there Way

Who Can underestimate No 1 Military in the World in terms of resources and Budget

For that If you ask me. US Gun culture pretty Much helps them In Shoot and Scoot tactics since Child hood

Even a 5 year old boy in US knows how Handle AR-16 And Due to Hunting Allowed US its also helps

Any Guy Who Is Inspire To be US army Soldier or Marine Already Fired thousand of bullets In Practice filled Since child hood
and on ranges And Use Of Standard Civilian grade NVG's And Equipment

Availability of many Military Gears for Civilian Use also Helps in Improvement of Weapons handling
poor excuse. Many countries like the U.K., France, Russia etc without a “gun culture” have world class SOFs that have extensive combat history

AbRaj

Country flag
Bombs are probably too much, but ATGMs can be used for taking out HVTs.
I fail to understand aversion to use UAVs and Gunships here.

Have seen RR bringing down whole house using RCL, only after getting hit by jihaadis.
Why not use UAVs equipped with thermal sensors and gunship as fire support like modern forces do.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Oh all of the indian strategist are idiots they should call you.
No one knew how easy it was to just drop some bombs and kill terrorists but you ever know the after effects of such things if India does something like that whole international community can boycott india and no one in government have guts to call for jaguars to bomb Kashmir do you know the how much civilian life will be lost in such operations.
There is big difference in putting a cordon and trapping terrorist and killing them with small arms making sure less damge to infrastructure and to the people.
Imagine dropping a bomb from jaguar to kill 3 terrorists and also destroying half of the neighborhood and Killing 30 civilians in the strikes. ( which will be again fixed from the taxpayers money)

WARREN SS

Country flag
poor excuse. Many countries like the U.K., France, Russia etc without a “gun culture” have world class SOFs that have extensive combat history
British Indian army To have Long combat history
Compare there Military with there Size and Budget

And per soldier spending

All these countries have long standing Indigenous Weapon industry

Like I said Its comes To Per ca pita spending

AbRaj

Country flag
Oh all of the indian strategist are idiots they should call you.
No one knew how easy it was to just drop some bombs and kill terrorists but you ever know the after effects of such things if India does something like that whole international community can boycott india and no one in government have guts to call for jaguars to bomb Kashmir do you know the how much civilian life will be lost in such operations.
There is big difference in putting a cordon and trapping terrorist and killing them with small arms making sure less damge to infrastructure and to the people.
Imagine dropping a bomb from jaguar to kill 3 terrorists and also destroying half of the neighborhood and Killing 30 civilians in the strikes. ( which will be again fixed from the taxpayers money)
I hope they are not, because a lot of lives are at stake here. Anyway some of them were not much better either.
That’s just an excuse.
Whole world is lauding Pakistan for using Tanks and artillery and LGBs , irrespective of the damage it has caused to local Pashtuns .
World appreciates courageous and brave and abhors cowards. Cowards have a lot of excuses to justify their cowardice.

I’m sure down the line top brass in Forces will realise and appreciate the use of overwhelming force against enemy.

Proportional use is different from indiscriminate use of firepower which btw is counterproductive.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Guys I am Posting Physical training Requirements Of Various SF's

US SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES ELIGIBILITY CHECKLIST
Civilian recruits, current Army Soldiers, and Army officers must fulfill different initial requirements to join Special Forces. To determine your eligibility, please read the following information carefully:

Joining the Army as a Special Forces SoldierIf you are interested in joining the Army and becoming a Special Forces Soldier, you must meet the following basic requirements:

• You must be a U.S. citizen
  • You must be at least 20 years old by your ship date to Infantry One Station Unit Training (OSUT) and not have reached your 32nd birthday prior to the same ship date
  • You must be an active duty or Army National Guard Soldier
  • You must qualify for airborne training
  • You must meet the Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) minimum standard of 49 pushups, 59 sit-ups, 15:12 (two-mile run), six pull-ups
  • You must be eligible for a Secret security clearance

Enlisted Personnel (Currently Serving)

Currently serving enlisted Soldiers, who are interested in joining Special Forces, must meet the following additional requirements:

• You must have a minimum rank of E-3 and must be 20 years old at the start of Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS) with a waiver
  • You must not be older than 36 years (waiverable) for SFAS attendance
  • You must be eligible for a Secret security clearance
  • You must be airborne qualified or volunteer for airborne training
  • You must have no more than 14 years time in service (E-3 to E-6)
  • You must have no more than 12 years time in service and nine months time-in-grade when applying for the SFAS course (E-7).
  • You must be either Airborne or Ranger qualified (E-7).
  • You must have an ASVAB General Technical (GT) score of 110 (105 with a waiver) or a minimum Combat (CO) score of 105 (waiverable)
  • You must pass a Special Forces physical in accordance with AR 40-501
  • You must be able to reclassify from your current MOS or branch
  • You must have a minimum of 36 months remaining time in service at the time you graduate SFQC
  • You must not have 30 days or more lost time under USC 972 within your current or preceding enlistments.

* Soldiers with UCMJ actions and a General Officer Memorandum of Reprimand must request a waiver through the Special Forces Commandant office.

Officers (Currently Serving)
Officers interested in joining Special Forces must meet the following additional requirements:

• You must be a first lieutenant or captain to attend Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS). First lieutenants must be promotable to captain before attending the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC).
  • You must have a security clearance and meet eligibility criteria for a top-secret clearance
  • You must not have disciplinary information on file.
  • You must have a Defense Language Aptitude Battery (DLAB) score of 85 or higher.

Event Min. Standard Grading Scale for Min. Plus
1 Minute of Pushups 40 2 Pts Each Rep Above Min
1 Minute of Situps 40 3 Pts Each Rep Above Min
Pullups 6 - Not Timed 3 Pts Each Rep Above Min
Dips 6 - Not Timed 2 Pts Each Rep Above Min
Bench Press 80% Body Weight 6 - Not Timed 3 Pts Each Rep Above Min
20 ft. Rope Climb in Body Armor or Weight Vest - 25# 1 Pass / Fail
1 Minute Kip-ups 6 2 Pts Every Rep Above Min
4 x 25 M Shuttle Run Max 24 Secs 2 Pts Every 1/10 of a Sec Under
5 Mile Run or 5 Mile Ruck March w/ 45# Dry Weight Run - Max 40 Mins, Ruck - 75 Min 2 Pts Every Full 15 Sec from 35 to 30 Min
* Minimal rest in between events < 1 min

If you do not meet the minimum standards in EVERY event you will fail the entire test. The least you can score is 900 points. By adding your extra repetitions / time per exercise you can create a team competition or have a way to grade prospective candidates seeking to enter these Special Operations Teams. A good score is considered 1300 and above with some scores getting about 1500 in many of the Spec Ops units.

Pushups - Regular pushups. Do not lift your hands / feet off the floor. Once the time runs out or your knee touches the floor the event is over.

Situps -- Place your hands interlocked behind your head. The up position is when your elbows touch your knees and down position is when your forearms touch the floor next to your head.

Pullups - Regular grip with palms facing away from you. Chin must go over the bar and arms must be straight in the down position. These are dead hang pullups -- no kipping / cheating with lower body movement.

Dips -- Elbows must form a 90 degree angle for each repetition to count in the down position and arm locked / straight in the up position.

Bench Press -- 80% of your body weight for max reps. No bridging with your hips. Keep feet flat on the floor. Bar much touch your chest in the down position and elbows must be fully straightened in the up position.

Rope Climb -- Climb a rope in body armor / weight vest of 25#. If you do not have a rope available, try doing a rope pull-up by hanging a piece of rope over a pull-up bar and performing six rope pullups to simulate the rope climb.

The Kip Up (not a kipping pullup) -- This is a grip and ab exercise. The individual will position himself underneath the pull-up bar as if he were doing a regular pull-up. Do a left or right facing movement so the pull-up bar is now perpendicular to the individual. Grasp the bar with palms facing each other, no more than 5" apart, arms fully extended and body hanging without touching the ground. Bring your ankles over the bar with the bar being in between your ankles in the UP position.

4 x 25m shuttle run can be done with blocks to pick up at the 25m marks. Pick up and drop blocks at each change of direction as you run four -- 25m sprints in a shuttle run method. Every 1/10 of a second counts!

5 mile run under 40 minutes is not a horribly fast pace but if you are not prepared for a 5 mile run it can be tough and potentially injurious so build up to get 5 miles of running at sub 8 min mile pace.

Or you can opt for the 5 mile ruck with 45#. Get it done in less than 75 minutes and you are good to go.

Whether you are a future Special Operator or looking for a fun and challenging workout plan that ranks your counterparts, the UBRR is a tool to put in your backpack. Enjoy adding this to your fitness maintenance / testing program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles