Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstar

Country flag
Boots out of sync with rest of camo.
Ancient helmet with a different camo than the rest of outfit.
Upper wear has different camo then bottom.

Just in one single pic we see so many inconsistencies. It looks like Indian Armed forces neither have any aesthetics sense nor do they even have a functional sense. Our ground troops look from a tinpot country TBH. We need a lot of improvement.
Thats cz we believe in numbers rather than quality. We think we will win wars on sheer numbers

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
From Vajra Prahar 2019.....

View attachment 40560

:facepalm:

I estimate 2030 at the earliest that our "ESPESHAL PHORCES" can be brought up to the level of our INFANTRY REGULARS in terms of personal protection equipment across the board. The sheer inconsistency in availability of equipment is frankly worrying.

It is ridiculous how these SFs outfit themselves sometimes even for a well planned-in-advance important bilateral exercise.
Training.. technology..tactics wise we are 15 years behind.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Marine Commando ..........
Why the fuck are we wearing that Shitty Camo. Oh My Lord Who the fuck in the MoD and Navy Chain of Command picks these Stupid Ass Camos. Nobody I mean Nobody Uses UCP Anymore. UCP can only work in Urban Areas not on Water or Aquatic Areas or Any other environment that’s why the US got rid of them as fast they could. I mean Introducing a New Camo is great and all but they should pick a Camo is that related to the environment they are operating in or one that gives the equal coverage on all environments.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Boots out of sync with rest of camo.
Ancient helmet with a different camo than the rest of outfit.
Upper wear has different camo then bottom.

Just in one single pic we see so many inconsistencies. It looks like Indian Armed forces neither have any aesthetics sense nor do they even have a functional sense. Our ground troops look from a tinpot country TBH. We need a lot of improvement.
First The Army Should get rid that Ugly Ass Camo from the 1970s and 1980s and Second Army needs to Modernize there Uniforms which look like they are from the 1950s and 1960s.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
First The Army Should get rid that Ugly Ass Camo from the 1970s and 1980s and Second Army needs to Modernize there Uniforms which look like they are from the 1950s and 1960s.
The camo uniforms of CAPFs and State polices are way better than the camo of army

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The camo uniforms of CAPFs and State polices are way better than the camo of army
No I disagree with that Majority of CAPFs and Armed State Police Forces use Similar Camo to the Army and they are all bad and Disgusting. I especially hate the BSF and The Normal CRPF uniform and Camo than the others ones. But they are all Equally Bad. The only good Camo in the CAPFs are worn by the CRPF based CoBRA and QRT Commando units operating respectively in Kashmir and Central India. All CAPF and State Police uniform and Camo should be based on and modeled after both of these units.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Near DAL/WULAR - UCP
View attachment 40573
During Red alert in Mumbai - UCP
View attachment 40570 View attachment 40569
During CT OPs - JUNGLE MARPAT
View attachment 40571 View attachment 40572 View attachment 40574 View attachment 40576
In the valley - UCP
View attachment 40575
During Anti Piracy Ops - UCP
View attachment 40577

MARCOS have better standardised kit than other two SOFs.
Urban UCP or also known as Standard UCP is not a good Camo to be used in non urban areas where you can spot operators as if it is day light. Our forces stick out like sore thumb wearing UCP. Jungle MARPAT is fine. It’s good a Camo. If India was using Jungle UCP instead of the Urban one then it would have been fine but it’s not the Case.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
It depends training wise yes but not experience, para have a lot of experience then Marcos. They have done some pretty crazy stuff on /over the border
Deployments between 1991 and 2000

1991 Operation Tasha. Two Prahars were deployed off the southern Tamil Nadu coast to interdict LTTE infiltration and the smuggling of arms and ammunition.

1992 Operation Zabardust. MV Ahat, an LTTE vessel smuggling arms and ammunition was intercepted off Madras by MC
MCF personnel. They boarded the vessel and captured all the mercenaries before LTTE sank. MCF personnel. They boarded the vessel and captured all the mercenaries before LTTE sank the vessel

1993 United Nations Operation in Somalia. Four teams of MARCOS were deployed off Mogadishu in support of the Indian contingent in Somalia. The team provided Maritime Special Ops support to the Naval Task Force.

1995 Operation Rakshak. Two to four teams of MARCOS are deployed round the year in Jammu & Kashmir, at Wular Lake. This 250 square km lake, surrounded by mountains, was being used freely by militants to reach Srinagar, saving them from having to travel 100 kms through the mountains. In 1995, a team of MARCOS was positioned at the lake and within weeks, militant activity on the lake ceased.

subsequent years, in addition to meeting the requirement of deterring militants from using the Wular Lake, MARCOS started operating on land and Prahars killed several militants and recovered a large quantity of arms and equipment.

1999 Kargil War. MARCOS assisted army operations during the Kargil war.

Interaction with Other ‘Special Forces’

In the initial years, a few officers underwent the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) training in the United States. In 1996, MARCOS trained with SEALS of the US Navy and acquired capability for water-jumps-at-sea.1

To keep themselves combat ready, MARCOS participate in joint exercises and training with foreign and Indian Army Special Forces.

( yeah you can be right. In experience para sf can be ahead of MARCOS. But still I find marcos Commando more tagde . :p)

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Deployments between 1991 and 2000

1991 Operation Tasha. Two Prahars were deployed off the southern Tamil Nadu coast to interdict LTTE infiltration and the smuggling of arms and ammunition.

1992 Operation Zabardust. MV Ahat, an LTTE vessel smuggling arms and ammunition was intercepted off Madras by MC
MCF personnel. They boarded the vessel and captured all the mercenaries before LTTE sank. MCF personnel. They boarded the vessel and captured all the mercenaries before LTTE sank the vessel

1993 United Nations Operation in Somalia. Four teams of MARCOS were deployed off Mogadishu in support of the Indian contingent in Somalia. The team provided Maritime Special Ops support to the Naval Task Force.

1995 Operation Rakshak. Two to four teams of MARCOS are deployed round the year in Jammu & Kashmir, at Wular Lake. This 250 square km lake, surrounded by mountains, was being used freely by militants to reach Srinagar, saving them from having to travel 100 kms through the mountains. In 1995, a team of MARCOS was positioned at the lake and within weeks, militant activity on the lake ceased.

subsequent years, in addition to meeting the requirement of deterring militants from using the Wular Lake, MARCOS started operating on land and Prahars killed several militants and recovered a large quantity of arms and equipment.

1999 Kargil War. MARCOS assisted army operations during the Kargil war.

Interaction with Other ‘Special Forces’

In the initial years, a few officers underwent the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) training in the United States. In 1996, MARCOS trained with SEALS of the US Navy and acquired capability for water-jumps-at-sea.1

To keep themselves combat ready, MARCOS participate in joint exercises and training with foreign and Indian Army Special Forces.

( yeah you can be right. In experience para sf can be ahead of MARCOS. But still I find marcos Commando more tagde . :p)
Whaaath?

Indian SFs have capabilities aandd heestory?

How daaare you'...?

My Gucci......guccci.......guccci...

Gucccci.......gucci.......guccci....

My Holly....hollly.....holly....Hollywoohooo....
hollywood...

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaacticoooooool......

Tacticoooool.......

(whispering) :Tacticool:

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Whaaath?

Indian SFs have capabilities aandd heestory?

How daaare you'...?

My Gucci......guccci.......guccci...

Gucccci.......gucci.......guccci....

My Holly....hollly.....holly....Hollywoohooo....
hollywood...

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaacticoooooool......

Tacticoooool.......

But they lack gucci , shiny , expensive gears. No HMDs , Helmet mounted camera , finest of the fine AR , absolute zero compared to the great US SOFs blah blah.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
But they lack gucci , shiny , expensive gears. No HMDs , Helmet mounted camera , finest of the fine AR , absolute zero compared to the great US SOFs blah blah.
These things are standard now across the world. My only problem Our Indian SFs are in there Uniforms and Camo. Don’t care about anything else.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
From Vajra Prahar 2019.....

View attachment 40560

:facepalm:

I estimate 2030 at the earliest that our "ESPESHAL PHORCES" can be brought up to the level of our INFANTRY REGULARS in terms of personal protection equipment across the board. The sheer inconsistency in availability of equipment is frankly worrying.

It is ridiculous how these SFs outfit themselves sometimes even for a well planned-in-advance important bilateral exercise.
True
Plus it's not like they lack good helmets. They could have borrowed 20-30 helmets for the Joint Ex. M1974 helmet is the new low for SF.
Do6wpv0XgAA8W12.jpg

KILL HOUSE
Screenshot_20170123-004730~01.png

6 PARA AIRBORNE during Army Day 2018
52_05_10_34_ANALYSIS__REPULSES_ATTACK_ON_SAMBA_CAMP.jpg
tumblr_o7oohuDOY01tjfjuco1_500~01.jpg

SF Operators during CT Ops

Meanwhile regular Infantry Jawans visiting other countries with these kits
IMG_20190317_221024.jpg
IMG_20191113_175247.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.