Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Is this flecktarn camo pattern now being standardized ? Or is it a pvt camo type worn by individuals. If so , how is it approved since it deviates from the standard camo, given that the army always wants it to be a 'uniform' ?
Curious to know.

Kra

These 2 pics are orgasmic.Just need Helmet mounted devices on the above pics 2 soldiers.
This should be the get up of our regular soldiers. SF in other countries seem to have far better kits. Feel free to school me though.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
US Marine Corps, special forces to participate in first Indo-US ‘Tiger Triumph’ exercise

NEW DELHI: From US’s Marine Corps and armoured vehicles to components from India’s three defence forces including helicopters, an infantry unit and ships to transport men and supplies to shores will be participating in the first triservices amphibious exercise between the two countries on India’s eastern seaboard in November.

The exercise, ‘Tiger Triumph’, is also likely to witness the participation of a special forces reconnaissance team of the US. The focus of the drill will be on am ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/71286137.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag

#SWAC KICK STARTS AIR FORCE DAY CELEBRATIONS WITH AN #AIRSHOW AT #AirForce STATION In a run up to the momentous occasion of 87th Air Force Day Celebrations which falls on 8th October.
Garuds look like guys pretending to be commandos or what they think commandos look like. They don’t look like serious hardened operators of the modern age.

I’m sure they are competent enough at basic shooting and physical activities but as warfighters? Deeply skeptical considering every time I see them they are stood around posing like this.

Another key reason why SOD is needed- IAF has no idea what to do with Garuds and it’s reflected in how the Garuds present themselves.

Those elbow pads on the guys with short sleeves says it all! Look like they are bloody skateboarders not the most elite warriors India has! Anyone that had been even a few moments of combat would see how ridiculous this set up is. Like I said they are posers imagining what they think a commando looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.