Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

12arya

Country flag
Don't worry, this would be something that you have never witnessed before from Bollywood. Proper training of the actors and attention to details are being given. I am desperately waiting for this one.
Kya baat he...lagta he training huyi he actors ki.
and check out who else is excited abt the movie:biggrin2:

URI - The Surgical Strike: 'Glad a film is being made to honour our army', says NSA Ajit Doval
Recently Vicky Kaushal released the trailer and poster for URI-The Surgical Strike. The movie celebrates the Indian army here's what, India's National security advisor Ajit Doval has to say about the film.

URI-The Surgical Strike | Photo Credit: Twitter

The trailer for the much-anticipated Vicky Kaushal starrer URI-The Surgical Strike just released today. The film which is produced by Ronnie Screwvala is based on the true events which took place in the year 2016. The film is based on the Indian army's surgical strike operation on terror launch pads in Pakistan occupied Kashmir after the attack killed several Indian army men.

Vick Kushal had taken to his twitter recently and shared the first poster and the teaser of the film and as expected is full of high voltage drama, action in addition to the emotional scenes. The teaser starts with the attack on the Indian army, which killed the 19 men at the URI base camp. The story later portrays how their fellow companions decided to avenge their men and the drama then unfold.

India's National security advisor Ajit Doval spoke about the film in a recent statement and stated, " I am glad to know that a film is being made to honour our armed forces for their services and sacrifice. I am looking forward to it”

In the early hours of 29th September 2016, Indian soldiers avenged those who were martyred in the URI attacks. This is their brave story. #URITeaser out today at 12 noon.@yamigautam @SirPareshRawal @RonnieScrewvala #AdityaDhar @RSVPMovies pic.twitter.com/TqhCizjL2c

— Vicky Kaushal (@vickykaushal09) September 28, 2018

The surgical strikes proved to be a strong and resounding message of India’s military and intelligence might to the world and today is the 2nd anniversary of this massively successful military operation.

A defining moment in India’s military history. A moment that paved a path to a new, stronger India. Here’s presenting, #URITeaser : https://t.co/rA3qoRgjFh @yamigautam #AdityaDhar @RonnieScrewvala @RSVPMovies

— Vicky Kaushal (@vickykaushal09) September 28, 2018

Well, we simply cannot wait for the film to hit the screens. URI-The Surgical Strike will hit the screens on January 11, 2019.

that's paresh rawal as ajit doval

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
But from the trailers it seems bollywood has added masala in some scenes like always..i dont know why cant they make a film without songs and mirch masala.

The little girl crying and shouting slogans is not related to Surgical strikes but to counter terror ops...it was a true incident but not related to this.

The bus exploding i dont know when this happened in Uri.

Lets see how it turns up.

12arya

Country flag
The bus exploding i dont know when this happened in Uri.
i think they took that ambush of the army(there was one if i remember correctly) in NE and used it in the movie. may b this is a completely different scene.

The little girl crying and shouting slogans is not related to Surgical strikes but to counter terror ops...it was a true incident but not related to this.
Col. rai's lil girl, i believe.
my hair stood up wen i saw that video:india2:there was that lil girl and then gurmehar kaur.......what a difference!

i think they probably add these unrelated events so that they can avoid legal action by relatives of Uri attacks! the whole padmini episode during the release of padmavat...karni sena attacks, the royal family threatening sue and all.
may b becoz of that they r doing it; then again its pointless since they named the film "Uri"!

But from the trailers it seems bollywood has added masala in some scenes like always..i dont know why cant they make a film without songs and mirch masala.
I don't think we shud expect an exact telling of events in the movie. of course, drama/masala will b there as well since its a mainstream(intended to mint money) bollywood movie and not an award season flick. if the masala part is well done, then i'll take it! the only other brothelwood movie in recent times(that i have seen), that didn't bashed the IA, was vidyut jamwal's "commando", based on SF.

yes, if its a gritty war movie, it wud have been awesome. but then again, since its from bollywood, this itself is a huge thing. if the trailers r to b believed it seems well done. as u said, let's wait and watch.

Brahmaputra Mail 2

Country flag
Vicky Kaushal was not wearing a maroon beret in the opening scene of the trailer. I wonder if it's an error or there exists such hat for Para SF.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
60 Parachute Field Ambulance At The 8063rd MASH
View of a trio of members of the Indian Army's 60 Parachute Field Ambulance and Surgical Unit as they talk together on the grounds of the 8063rd MASH (Mobile Army Surgery Hospital), South Korea, January 1952. An unidentified Canadian soldier is partially visible in the foreground.
985191970-1024x1024.jpg

vampyrbladez

Country flag
60 Parachute Field Ambulance At The 8063rd MASH
View of a trio of members of the Indian Army's 60 Parachute Field Ambulance and Surgical Unit as they talk together on the grounds of the 8063rd MASH (Mobile Army Surgery Hospital), South Korea, January 1952. An unidentified Canadian soldier is partially visible in the foreground.
View attachment 28512
Meanwhile Nehru fucked around and never modernised Indian Military of 1962.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Meanwhile Nehru fucked around and never modernised Indian Military of 1962.
Same with the Congress govmt after Kargil. It would have been easier for current government if at least Helmets had been already procured. Now new BPJs , PCs, Rifle Modifications , Helmets , GoPros , Thermal & NVGs in larger numbers , weapon sights in larger numbers all are being procured by current government. Thank god at least 1500 MP9 were ordered for Ghataks to replace junk Sterling. ( Talking about ground troops only and not generalizing about all forces ). Most neglected ground troops are finally getting fine equipment.

Jackd

Same with the Congress govmt after Kargil. It would have been easier for current government if at least Helmets had been already procured. Now new BPJs , PCs, Rifle Modifications , Helmets , GoPros , Thermal & NVGs in larger numbers , weapon sights in larger numbers all are being procured by current government. Thank god at least 1500 MP9 were ordered for Ghataks to replace junk Sterling. ( Talking about ground troops only and not generalizing about all forces ). Most neglected ground troops are finally getting fine equipment.
Ignoreeewweweeeweeeeeeeweeheeehheehehehhehe

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
51 Special Action Group ( SAG ) of National Security Guards ( NSG ) commando in full gear SIG 553 LB Dual Magazine with mounted Trijicon ACOG Sight , attached SIG GL5040 Under Barrel Grenade Launcher ( UBGL ) & cheek rest.
DoennN1W0AARO3J.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles