Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
On behalf of His Excellency the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, Major General Mohammad Sabayleh has attended the closing ceremony of KASOTC’s 10th Annual Warrior Competition and awarded the winning teams which placed as the following:
1st place: Lebanon -Black Panthers
2nd Place: China – PAP Team 1
3rd Place: USA – Stanislaus Sheriff Swat
source official fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/KASOTCJO

rkhanna

Country flag
On behalf of His Excellency the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff, Major General Mohammad Sabayleh has attended the closing ceremony of KASOTC’s 10th Annual Warrior Competition and awarded the winning teams which placed as the following:
1st place: Lebanon -Black Panthers
2nd Place: China – PAP Team 1
3rd Place: USA – Stanislaus Sheriff Swat
source official fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/KASOTCJO

Interesting. thanks

12arya

Country flag
don't know the reason, but as per video description, a video of police or protesters trying to pick a fight........with none other than our Para SF:doh::facepalm:

singhboy98

Country flag
don't know the reason, but as per video description, a video of police or protesters trying to pick a fight........with none other than our Para SF:doh::facepalm:

I don't see any policemen and soldiers fighting. Just one civilian being pushed around in a sea of maroon berets.

12arya

Country flag
I don't see any policemen and soldiers fighting. Just one civilian being pushed around in a sea of maroon berets.
yup. don't know why civies were trying to mess with the Paras!!!!
the police r visible by the end of the video. as i had written initially : don't know the reason, but as per video description, a video of police or protesters trying to pick a fight. not my video bro but got it from insta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles