Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abingdonboy

Country flag
don't know the reason, but as per video description, a video of police or protesters trying to pick a fight........with none other than our Para SF:doh::facepalm:

Police are clearly aiding/protecting the PARAs

Don’t know what idiot civilians are picking a fight with the army let alone paras or what they could possibly be protesting

12arya

Country flag
Police are clearly aiding/protecting the PARAs

Don’t know what idiot civilians are picking a fight with the army let alone paras or what they could possibly be protesting
just found out what its all about. the admin of the page tagged it as fight btw police and PARAS wrongly.

as per a dude from insta, the incident happened at PARAS regimental centre in Bengaluru. there was a playground in front of the training center. the PARAS bought the ground and put a "defense land" board and rightly weren't allowing civilians to enter their land. But the civies lost their collective minds and came to fight with the PARAS over the land!:nono::crazy:
don't know if some one incited them; otherwise who in their right minds will try to fight with PARAS out of all forces!

the PARAS didn't lost their cool. if they had, i can't even imagine the outcome! the police, rightfully, was standing btw PARAS and civies trying to calm every one down. kudos to police for doing the right thing.

Last edited:

singhboy98

Country flag
just found out what its all about. the admin of the page tagged it as fight btw police and PARAS wrongly.

as per a dude from insta, the incident happened at PARAS regimental centre in Bengaluru. there was a playground in front of the training center. the PARAS bought the ground and put a "defense land" board and rightly weren't allowing civilians to enter their land. But the civies lost their collective minds and came to fight with the PARAS over the land!:nono::crazy:
don't know if some one incited them; otherwise who in their right minds will try to fight with PARAS out of all forces!

the PARAS didn't lost their cool. if they had, i can't even imagine the outcome! the police, rightfully, was standing btw PARAS and civies trying to calm every one down. kudos to police for doing the right thing.
Well, this seems to be a major issue in Indian towns/cities near cantonments. Civilians seem to be tussling with the Army over ownership of land surrounding cantonments.

12arya

Country flag
this is Colonel Harpreet Sandhu, Commanding officer of 4 Para SF.
yup. that's him. i believe he is at 9 now. they all have been transferred(read maj. suri has been shifted. i have also seen col.yadav with 10 once in an old pic taken before that little surgery in POK; i believe the guys r all rotated across units).
by the way, col. sandhu luks total kick ass:drool:. he is a Sena Medal awardee afterall:hail:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles