Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
...just like Islam is a religion of peace :troll:
Fun fact: Four Afghan Families have been settled somewhere in East India, their husband just so happens to work as an engineer in Afghanistan two of them are IMA graduate of Afghan batch.:truestory:
Of course this doesn't mean anything :troll:

Source:
not gonna tell u :megusta:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Fun fact: Four Afghan Families have been settled somewhere in East India, their husband just so happens to work as an engineer in Afghanistan two of them are IMA graduate of Afghan batch.:truestory:
Of course this doesn't mean anything :troll:

Source:
not gonna tell u :megusta:
Bhai PM mein clearly batao na plz

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Two years ago I saw a video on youtube.
A former Naxal is now a member of Anti-Naxal operator of chatisgarh police.
But never heard about SF.
Yes CRPF have a lot of those. I wanted to confirm if there was this case in army as well.
I mean some of the NAGA guys or bodo militant could legit get in the army if they strike a peace deal.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yes CRPF have a lot of those. I wanted to confirm if there was this case in army as well.
I mean some of the NAGA guys or bodo militant could legit get in the army if they strike a peace deal.
There may be. In case of SF , they will be kept in dark. Just imagine naxal surrenders. Then joins Army SF. Undertakes many covert operations. Builds trust and then after getting chance he leaks vital info to his fat , pork eating boss in beijing. As soon as he gets arrested , Urban naxals with help of Amnesty Intnl. will defend that A-hole.
And Germans have habit of poking their nose here n there. They will start bitching saying we won't give that , we won't give this.
Next time germans bitch moan then we must ban their product imports for next 10yrs. That will drill some sense and other countries will think twice before poking again.

aystle

Country flag
Two years ago I saw a video on youtube.
A former Naxal is now a member of Anti-Naxal operator of chatisgarh police.
But never heard about SF.
District Reserve Guard OR DRG is full of EX NAXALITES & EX MAOIST..

rkhanna

Country flag
T-Shirt of Gagan Shakti 2018 Tri Service Joint Special Forces Ex , With Unit Insignias of Garuds , Para SF & Marcos
What does the Shoulder Insignia denote? Is that of the Exercise or is this the Special Forces Division insignia we seeing for the first time?

aditya g

Country flag
A lot of such folks in TA battalions, esp Home & Hearth units

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles