Indian Police Force

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Not good then, I have also noticed same about few other organizations..

You get a expensive firearms to showoff, But leave the men without communication, BP protection , Helmet and Light Armored Vehicle, An 9mm Sub-machine Gun with Reflex Sight will do the job..

Spend all the money on firearms Only..

I believe it is worn by players in airsoft and or paintball

bhramos

Country flag
Mumbai Police QRT And SWAT Joint Mock Drill.

AK-74, M-4, Uzi...... how many guns in arsenal !!!!

abingdonboy

Country flag
Mumbai Police QRT And SWAT Joint Mock Drill.

AK-74, M-4, Uzi...... how many guns in arsenal !!!!
That's an MP-9 not a UZI.
Not good then, I have also noticed same about few other organizations..

You get a expensive firearms to showoff, But leave the men without communication, BP protection , Helmet and Light Armored Vehicle, An 9mm Sub-machine Gun with Reflex Sight will do the job..

Spend all the money on firearms Only..
@Kunal Biswas
Yes I have noticed this too in many police units and CAPFs- they are issued nice fancy looking weapons and that's about it! The details is where India falls short, who ever is making the decisions seems to think if you give a policeman a decent/modern rifle this is all they need! The fact is you see police units with nice brand-new rifles/SMGs but not BPJs, no helmets, no sidearms, not even webbing to house spare ammo/clips!! It is absurd! I'd really like to find out what idiots make these calls and bang their heads together!

Sadly all to often in India it is a case of all style no substance.I do hope that these decent(ish) foundations that are being laid are built upon and that a more proffesional approach is taken to see these units evolve into what they need to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles