Tharki regiment
Country flag
Whoah !!
Dude !
do
[tweet]513976834183024640[/tweet]
do
[tweet]514600194801807361[/tweet]
heart attack de diye do dino mein :timeout: *sigh*. Superunderpant, Ispiderman, Batman ki toh aisi ki taisi :gtfo: . ISRO scientists are the real superheroes for me :borat: .

:accepted:

now plis to dance:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_gyuYku88
:dancemasti: :crusin2: :dancemasti:

Blackwater

Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

congratulations to all fellow Indians.

its not only proud moment for us but tight slap on pakis and west who thinks india is just consist of, no toilets and poor people who live only in slum.

as usual west and paki media ass is burned .they are showing tiger kills man in delhi zoo but not on success mars mission

:lol::lol::lol:

Compersion

Country flag
Great stuff also it must be repeated to other planet destinations (like jupiter, saturn). also me want the GSLV series to be focus on.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::india:

when will we get the first images :namaste:

wrigsted

Country flag
Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

Congratulations India and good work ISRO, perfect in your first attempt to reach Mars. It is encouraging when someone takes an initiative in space exploration, it shows some spirit!

kseeker

Retired
Few comments on Dawn.com's news (India celebrates as maiden Mars mission reaches orbit - World - DAWN.COM) which attracted my attention!

Akbaruddin

Many conversations to India!!! Asia proud on you
:rofl:

However, his intentions were good I presume.

Indian Muslim

Hindustan has proved that, they are second to none. It's an proud moment for all Hindustanis as well as for entire Sub continent and Asians.

Million thanks to ISRO and Hindustani leadership who supported this Mangalyan Mission.

Proud to be an Hindustani. Jai Hind.
:peace:

Ahmed USA

Poverty stricken population of India had no reason to celebrate...when their kids look up in the sky...they are not looking for Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM)...rather they are waiting for their own moms who would came late every night after a tiring day to bring little food on the table...same is the situation in Pakistan...third world nations should start thinking straight and should reset their priorities...because food does not grow on mars...
:tsk:

Dr Mansoor Qasim

I extend my hearty congratulations to ISRO in particular and the government and people of India in general. It is a great achievement. India is our immediate neighbour and we share common history,culture and languages.In the long run this tremendous achievement of India will benefit all of us.We must be proud of our neighbour's.
eroz

It is a landmark occasion for the Indian Space Research Organization and will hopefully kindle interest among children to pursue a career in Science. With this India become the first country in the World to put a Spacecraft into Martian orbit on the very first attempt. India also becomes the first Asian nation to do so beating both the Japanese and Chinese in the race to Mars. That the achievement came on a shoestring budget of $ 74 million, has left the world in awe. A total distance of 650 million kilometers was traveled over nine months and today after a long journey, the spacecraft was successfully put into Martian orbit. India must continue its efforts to push the frontiers of cutting edge Technologies so that the spinoffs of these Scientific developments can help pull a large section of the population out of poverty. It is also the only way to narrow the gap between the developing and developed countries. Congratulations to the dedicated Scientists who made the achievement possible !

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
A great success for the INDIAN SCIENTIFIC FRATERNITY.........

SUCCESS IN THE VERY FIRST ATTEMPT is a very good sign for the INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles