Indian Martian exploration program

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi being briefed before successful Insertion of Mars Orbiter (Mangalyan) into the Mars orbit, at ISRO Headquarters, in Bengaluru on September 24, 2014.

Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi congratulating the ISRO Chairman, Dr. K Radhakrishnan after successful Insertion of Mars Orbiter (Mangalyan) into the Mars orbit, at ISRO Headquarters, in Bengaluru on September 24, 2014.

Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi congratulating ISRO scientists after successful Insertion of Mars Orbiter (Mangalyan) into the Mars orbit, at ISRO Headquarters, in Bengaluru on September 24, 2014.

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi meeting ISRO scientists before Insertion of Mars Orbiter (Mangalyan) into the Mars orbit, at ISRO Headquarters, in Bengaluru on September 24, 2014. The ISRO Chairman, Dr. K Radhakrishnan is also seen.

praneet.bajpaie

Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

Atlast you admired, hindu kafur brain:p:p
I know you are joking here but I am sure there are people of other religious faiths in the ISRO scientist community. I distinctly remember seeing one Sikh (maybe more, I saw 1, I think) scientist today.

praneet.bajpaie

Well Done but more needs to be done. There are many more complex technologies that ISRO still has to master. Manned Space Mission is one.

Blackwater

I know you are joking here but I am sure there are people of other religious faiths in the ISRO scientist community. I distinctly remember seeing one Sikh (maybe more, I saw 1, I think) scientist today.
le yaar kufur sikh brain, by hindu i mean all non-Muslim

but as u said remarks were sarcastic

Blackwater

typical expectation from ass burned goras on british ITV forum

4 shares

'Efful' Elver But still a bit pointless when there's people with out clean water in same country !!!!
9 · 2 hrs
2 Replies · 1 hr

Aerron Eales We give £1.4bn to a country that has its own space programme... so wrong
6 · 1 hr

Melissa Ellis Don't we send millions in aid to help the poor every year? It is beyond belief! Or is it?
5 · 1 hr

Gary Ackroyd Paid for by the UK
5 · 1 hr

Melanie Brewer And yet we still pay millions in aid a year to this country? If they can afford this, they can pay for their own poor......
4 · 1 hr

Connor Walker can afford this, but cannot afford to feed your own.
8 · 2 hrs

Rob Holmes I think all the comments prove what people really think, the British tax payer is funding this total waste.
2 · 1 hr

Rob Holmes While back in the real World, people in India live in extreme poverty with no real home, sewerage, clean water. Clean up your own act before playing in space. This news is discussing in 2014, an absolute discrace.
2 · 1 hr

Spencer Awaythenock-bigballs Mclovin-varden India is one of the richest nations on earth who can afford this but I agree they should look after their own first I.e homeless sick n health system
2 · 1 hr

Volly Wirral Vivz Not bad for a country that doesn't have a sewer/sanitation system. What a joke. Where did the money come from? Handouts from UK ?
2 · 1 hr

Bill Bowdren Stop sending British taxpayers money to India, if they can do this then they can clean up their own backyard and make sure that everyone has clean drinking water and toilet facilities.
1 · 1 hr

Claire Cochrane People First surely. Why do we give India aid ?
1 · 1 hr

Luke Smith Does that meen we wont have to put up with ppl keep asking us for hand outs all the time if they can fund this then they can feed ther own
1 · 1 hr

Caroline Mcnair Agree melissa,unsure of how much is sent by goverment and in aid but this has got 2b a joke.but i aint laughing thats 4sure.
1 · 1 hr

Jimmy Rasmussen About as immoral and outrageous as North Korea throwing money at its army while the rest of the population forages for grass to eat!
1 · 1 hr

Jenny Clements Would the same people please devise a sewerage system and clean water system for their population please.
2 · 1 hr

Javaid Iqbal OMG!! The ignorance on aid and aid figures to India is shocking... you should consider writing the next harry potter franchise books some of you!
5 mins

Hazel Winter I think all the comments are right ,can't say any more
45 mins

Caroline Mcnair Thanku Aerron.Wasnt sure of the amount but thats a sickening amount of taxpayers money.wen u hear they want to play with buzz lightyear and we r funding the poor in there own country its seems to stick in my throat.! Charity should start at home wen they can afford 2 fund these missions.
1 hr

Linsey Smith Why does the UK not have s space program?
1 hr

Kerry Livesey They need to house and feed their poor first stop the aid we give them
1 hr

'Efful' Elver Not sure they actually call us infidel's in India ??
1 hr

Gaynor Boulton God help us all !
1 hr

Angie Bunt If their space travel is anything like the pictures you see of their coach's and trains !!!!!!
1 hr

Luke Smith Ther was a miss communication thev funded a mission to the mars bar factory lol
1 hr

'Efful' Elver Water has never been a problem in Wales :):):)
1 hr

Demi Blair Don't we give money to this country in AID ?
1 hr

'Efful' Elver And I don't live in England
1 hr

'Efful' Elver Don't see point of it here either . Spend money finding a cure for some thing .
1 hr

Ollie Smith Maybe it's high time that if the Indian government can do stuff like this we stop giving them hundreds of millions of £'s in aid and they sort their issues out themselves...
1 · 1 hr

Denise Butcher makes me sick
1 · 2 hrs

Darren Stringer We paid for that Stop foreign aid NOW!!
1 · 1 hr

Gobbain Junior If this was a crowd full of white people it would be racist, when it's full of Indians oh look that's nice to see...what's happened to White Britain!
1 · 1 hr

Colin Penketh Wonder how much British aid was used
35 mins

Adam Turner Cut foreign aid!
50 mins

Sharon Ward Forget Mars and feed the world!!!!!!!
1 hr

Allan Geraldez Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
www.cashbay20.comONLY
Don't include ONLY

Blackwater

Some asss burned goras on skynews:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brian Boulnois 1 hour ago
I was thinking this is a country where there are parts of the country people earn just a few pounds a hour compared to us, living in poor conditions and yet they spend millions or billions on space program.....or at war with the neighbours. What is more important?

FlagShareLikeReply
1080p
1080p 1 hour ago
That's quite an impressive photograph. Could you have taken a shot from further away ?. After all it is just a satellite !.

FlagShareLikeReply
Ted41
Ted41 1 hour ago
Nice to know that our aid money is doing some good.

FlagShareLikeReply
Tommy Knowledge
Tommy Knowledge 1 hour ago
Whislt I can not deny the staggering feat of human power here- India should really really concentrate on its on population first before worrying about sending an orbitor to Mars, how will this help the 100's or millions in poverty in India, or the millions and millions who live in immediate flood risk on the ganges. I'm not anti space exploration, and sure American, Russia, and Europe have economic problems to sort but nothing like the scale of Indias woes for 95% of their population. I cannot wait to see a person walk on Mars or even the moon again, but I cant help but think Indias funds are mispent here.

FlagShareLikeReply
TaineNZ
TaineNZ 2 hours ago
We send them about £250m a year in aid and they've got a better space program then us? Seriously? No more aid for you!

FlagShare1UsedToCareLikeReply
Alan-In-Scotland
Alan-In-Scotland 2 hours ago
It's always good to know our aid money is being put to good use.

shaggy007
shaggy007 3 hours ago
This country needs to sort out its demostic issues first......all that money wasted....try to learn walking properly before you can run !

suburbanhero
suburbanhero 3 hours ago
and we are still giving India billions in foreign aid why ?

FlagShare2UsedToCareBrian BoulnoisLikeReply
Maybug
Maybug 3 hours ago
"India's space programme has received a boost"

Yes from those mugs in the UK in the form of overseas aid. Why are we so gullible?

FlagShareLikeReply
Tweetybird
Tweetybird 3 hours ago
Congratulations India for becoming the FIRST Asian Nation to have reached Mars and making History! I see the british media has kept a lid on this subject and have as usual make a huge deal about yet another war which is fast becoming tedious to watch!

FlagShareLikeReply
BillyBob66
BillyBob66 4 hours ago
Its a good job we keep sending aid then? How's the UK's Martian programme? Oh no we don't have one......

Hecate
Hecate 4 hours ago
So why do we give £280 million a year in aid to this country?

FlagShareLikeReply
leodis
leodis 4 hours ago
A country worthy of British aid ?

suemark
suemark 5 hours ago
About time we stopped sending them millions of £s in foreign aid then, not that it will happen, I think perhaps there's a commission feed back we are not aware of with these foreign aid payments.

FlagShare

nrupatunga

GUYS the Bas***d Bullshi**ng Chu**yas aka BBC is back.

Isro dubs the mission a "technology demonstrator", essentially showcasing to the world that India is no longer a country of snake charmers but a high-tech hub that has developed its technology against the odds and stringent sanctions.

Many, however, say this bid to reach Mars is a "delusional dream" of India seeking super-power status since 400 million Indians still live without electricity and 600 million people still do not have access to toilets.
I am lovin this.:taunt::taunt: :whoo: :finger:

Last edited:

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

4 shares

'Efful' Elver But still a bit pointless when there's people with out clean water in same country !!!!
9 · 2 hrs
2 Replies · 1 hr

Aerron Eales We give £1.4bn to a country that has its own space programme... so wrong
6 · 1 hr

Melissa Ellis Don't we send millions in aid to help the poor every year? It is beyond belief! Or is it?
5 · 1 hr

5 · 1 hr

Melanie Brewer And yet we still pay millions in aid a year to this country? If they can afford this, they can pay for their own poor......
4 · 1 hr

8 · 2 hrs

Rob Holmes I think all the comments prove what people really think, the British tax payer is funding this total waste.
2 · 1 hr

Rob Holmes While back in the real World, people in India live in extreme poverty with no real home, sewerage, clean water. Clean up your own act before playing in space. This news is discussing in 2014, an absolute discrace.
2 · 1 hr

Spencer Awaythenock-bigballs Mclovin-varden India is one of the richest nations on earth who can afford this but I agree they should look after their own first I.e homeless sick n health system
2 · 1 hr

Volly Wirral Vivz Not bad for a country that doesn't have a sewer/sanitation system. What a joke. Where did the money come from? Handouts from UK ?
2 · 1 hr

Bill Bowdren Stop sending British taxpayers money to India, if they can do this then they can clean up their own backyard and make sure that everyone has clean drinking water and toilet facilities.
1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

Luke Smith Does that meen we wont have to put up with ppl keep asking us for hand outs all the time if they can fund this then they can feed ther own
1 · 1 hr

Caroline Mcnair Agree melissa,unsure of how much is sent by goverment and in aid but this has got 2b a joke.but i aint laughing thats 4sure.
1 · 1 hr

Jimmy Rasmussen About as immoral and outrageous as North Korea throwing money at its army while the rest of the population forages for grass to eat!
1 · 1 hr

Jenny Clements Would the same people please devise a sewerage system and clean water system for their population please.
2 · 1 hr

Javaid Iqbal OMG!! The ignorance on aid and aid figures to India is shocking... you should consider writing the next harry potter franchise books some of you!
5 mins

45 mins

Caroline Mcnair Thanku Aerron.Wasnt sure of the amount but thats a sickening amount of taxpayers money.wen u hear they want to play with buzz lightyear and we r funding the poor in there own country its seems to stick in my throat.! Charity should start at home wen they can afford 2 fund these missions.
1 hr

1 hr

Kerry Livesey They need to house and feed their poor first stop the aid we give them
1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

Angie Bunt If their space travel is anything like the pictures you see of their coach's and trains !!!!!!
1 hr

Luke Smith Ther was a miss communication thev funded a mission to the mars bar factory lol
1 hr

'Efful' Elver Water has never been a problem in Wales :):):)
1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

'Efful' Elver Don't see point of it here either . Spend money finding a cure for some thing .
1 hr

Ollie Smith Maybe it's high time that if the Indian government can do stuff like this we stop giving them hundreds of millions of £'s in aid and they sort their issues out themselves...
1 · 1 hr

1 · 2 hrs

1 · 1 hr

Gobbain Junior If this was a crowd full of white people it would be racist, when it's full of Indians oh look that's nice to see...what's happened to White Britain!
1 · 1 hr

35 mins

50 mins

1 hr

Allan Geraldez Start working at home with Google! Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. It's a great work at home opportunity. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. Linked here
www.cashbay20.comONLY
Don't include ONLY

1 · 1
:mad::mad:
Teri maki Annkh, Because you have stolen our money and our prosperity

happy

Guys, it seems MOM has already sent the first pics back. If anybody sees them pls post.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Congradulations ISRO. Lets begin Colonisation era 2.0, only this time, its in space. Portugal started the age of colonisation and exploration but it was Britain which made the best out of it. US might have started the planetary explorations but it should India which should get the maximum out of it:yey:

Looking forward to the Indian Ministry of planetary affairs(to be set up by the PM) sending colonists to Mars and Moon to harvest resources there and send back to our nation to enrich us further in the future :india:

praneet.bajpaie

Some asss burned goras on skynews:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking this is a country where there are parts of the country people earn just a few pounds a hour compared to us, living in poor conditions and yet they spend millions or billions on space program.....or at war with the neighbours. What is more important?

FlagShareLikeReply
1080p
1080p 1 hour ago
That's quite an impressive photograph. Could you have taken a shot from further away ?. After all it is just a satellite !.

FlagShareLikeReply
Ted41
Ted41 1 hour ago

FlagShareLikeReply
Tommy Knowledge
Whislt I can not deny the staggering feat of human power here- India should really really concentrate on its on population first before worrying about sending an orbitor to Mars, how will this help the 100's or millions in poverty in India, or the millions and millions who live in immediate flood risk on the ganges. I'm not anti space exploration, and sure American, Russia, and Europe have economic problems to sort but nothing like the scale of Indias woes for 95% of their population. I cannot wait to see a person walk on Mars or even the moon again, but I cant help but think Indias funds are mispent here.

FlagShareLikeReply
TaineNZ
TaineNZ 2 hours ago
We send them about £250m a year in aid and they've got a better space program then us? Seriously? No more aid for you!

Alan-In-Scotland

shaggy007
shaggy007 3 hours ago
This country needs to sort out its demostic issues first......all that money wasted....try to learn walking properly before you can run !

suburbanhero
suburbanhero 3 hours ago

Maybug
Maybug 3 hours ago

Yes from those mugs in the UK in the form of overseas aid. Why are we so gullible?

FlagShareLikeReply
Tweetybird
Tweetybird 3 hours ago
Congratulations India for becoming the FIRST Asian Nation to have reached Mars and making History! I see the british media has kept a lid on this subject and have as usual make a huge deal about yet another war which is fast becoming tedious to watch!

FlagShareLikeReply
BillyBob66
BillyBob66 4 hours ago
Its a good job we keep sending aid then? How's the UK's Martian programme? Oh no we don't have one......

Hecate
Hecate 4 hours ago

FlagShareLikeReply
leodis
leodis 4 hours ago

suemark
suemark 5 hours ago
About time we stopped sending them millions of £s in foreign aid then, not that it will happen, I think perhaps there's a commission feed back we are not aware of with these foreign aid payments.

FlagShare
Don't really need your aid. Just make sure Vodafone pays the tax amount due to us. That will take care of everything.

Illusive

Country flag
Any MARS:ds: images taken from MOM yet, cant wait to see it. :india:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Some asss burned goras on skynews:lol:

FlagShareLikeReply
1080p
1080p 1 hour ago

FlagShareLikeReply
Ted41
Ted41 1 hour ago

FlagShareLikeReply
Tommy Knowledge

FlagShareLikeReply
TaineNZ
TaineNZ 2 hours ago

Alan-In-Scotland

shaggy007
shaggy007 3 hours ago

suburbanhero
suburbanhero 3 hours ago

Maybug
Maybug 3 hours ago

FlagShareLikeReply
Tweetybird
Tweetybird 3 hours ago

FlagShareLikeReply
BillyBob66
BillyBob66 4 hours ago

Hecate
Hecate 4 hours ago

FlagShareLikeReply
leodis
leodis 4 hours ago

suemark
suemark 5 hours ago

FlagShare

4 shares

9 · 2 hrs
2 Replies · 1 hr

6 · 1 hr

5 · 1 hr

5 · 1 hr

4 · 1 hr

8 · 2 hrs

2 · 1 hr

2 · 1 hr

2 · 1 hr

2 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

2 · 1 hr

5 mins

45 mins

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

'Efful' Elver Water has never been a problem in Wales
1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 hr

1 · 1 hr

1 · 2 hrs

1 · 1 hr

1 · 1 hr

35 mins

50 mins

1 hr

www.cashbay20.comONLY
Don't include ONLY
Bastards cant prevent the rape of their children from the Pakis and here they are giving advice to us on how to run our country:rotflmao:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

India became only the fourth nation/space program to reach Mars (behind the former Soviet Union, NASA, and the European Space Agency).
Correction, third nation. Europe is not a nation ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles