Indian Martian exploration program

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Applaud in ISRO. Mangal Yaan has entered Mars orbit. Can't get such great gift on my birthday. Told my son last year to wait till my b'day and you will get Magal yaan orbiting around Mars.

Jai Hind.

happy

MOI A GRAND SUCCESS !!!!:hail::clap::cheer2::basanti::dancemasti::balle::gangnam::crusin2:

hitesh

Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red planet

The ISRO's low-cost mission to Mars successfully entered the red planet's orbit on Wednesday morning, crowning India as the first country to execute such a project in its maiden attempt.
The success of the Mars Orbiter Mission (Mangalyaan), lauded for its low price tag of $74 million, will now boost India's five-decade-old space programme.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/live-mars-orbiter-mission-on-course-to-enter-orbit-of-red-planet-india-set-to-make-space-history/1292167

kseeker

Retired
When our cricketers win a tournament, the entire country celebrates. What the scientists have achieved today, is much greater than that.
Lets today's success drive us to greater visions, let us push our boundaries and then push some more. This is the hope with which we move forward.
Modern India, must continue, playing this leading role of 'Jagad-guru Bharat'
- PM Narendra Modi

bose

Country flag
Congratulations to all ISRO scientists and engineers for the great success ... We Indians are proud of your achievements... and many more to come...

IBSA

Country flag
Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

The fourth country to reach Mars, the first country on the first attempt, and the cheapest mission. :first:

Well done :thumb: . India proofs to world that spatial missions not necessarily has to be expensive. It is possible for an undeveloped country with low resources to reach long distances and be successful!

Modi: A Hollywood movie is more expensive" :laugh: Oh yeah, and dont add anything to mankind's knowledge! ;)

Bharat Mata ki Jey! :india:

Last edited:

pmaitra

Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

I cannot tell you how proud I am today.

Our ISRO scientists and engineers have shown what we are capable of. Kudos to them, their precise calculations, their precision engineering, and execution to perfection. The world will remember this feat.

Articles