Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Keep pakistan aside for a moment, first incinerate these Islamist sympathizers, commies, left liberals and bloody human rights fucktivist wandering freely while singing the paean of terrorists has no religion) , we're not able to regulate the activities of these fuckers, no laws no rules, no fuckin' sedition acts, huh? WTF is going on, these fuckers should first be booked for anti national activities and then killed.

Unless we clean our own backyard, this stench will never go away, their sympathizers're here enjoying impunity, sprewing venom time and again, they were fostered and weaned by some fucker inside our own country.
We need ethenic cleansing of some communities and groups,
You like it or not! Rule is to first eliminate the threat within then fuck the one outside.

Last edited:

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
@gekko
What is stopping this majority government?? Modi criticizes cow vigilantes but is silent on Islamic terrorists.
A leader who can't save the citizens will fall.
some of the point I agree we need to cross border. But again do we have enough resources to escalate, considering china. But lets take the limited risks of targetting terrorist camps with air strike/missiles to send out a msg.

the last point the leader will fall- And who will replace Modi? The anti hindu Raga or Mamta or coilation of RJD, SP, DMK, TMC all anti hindu and will take defence preparedness backwards and even tie hands of the army. What do you want. Tell me better option who can lead country.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Well its less of a kashmir separatism,now its more of creating an islamic caliphate.

Kashmiriyat died the day pandits were kicked out,they were the ones who founded and kept kashmiriyat strong.

Only chechen styled treatment along with settelment of non muslims in the valley will work along with sterilization of local population.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Only chechen styled treatment along with settelment of non muslims in the valley will work along with sterilization of local population.

sadly this is not going to happen

Only chances are if people from r/bakchodi become politician

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Right now Arnab is talking to him, trying to make a hero out of him.
NDTV is following suit.
He is very busy. Please hold sir.
He will be awarded bharat ratna.
_{FUCKING SICKULARS}_

===================================================

Prashant Sharma

Between_the_lines
Country flag
Rajnath Singh even at this moment goes with political correctness. Trolling a lady for his fake statesmanship.

IMG_20170711_210148.jpg

Defending bogus "Kashmiriyat". Now a days he looks like a pig to me
Bhailog comments pls...

here2where

Yes i have always held the same views. But they are self-defeatist. Let me explain.
..I think the reason is twofold. First one is plausible deniability or lack thereof. All fingers point towards India and Pakistan will certainly retaliate.
Retaliate? :biggrin2: How? By sending in more rag tag jihadi pigs? Are they not doing it already anyway?
They certainly will not retaliate to, say our killing of Dawood or Hafeez, by escalating to war-like conditions. They are just not in a position to do it, economic and military wise.

..Second and perhaps more important is because everybody knows who controls the jihadis on the other side of the border. The Pakistan Army is the supreme power in that country and maybe taking out a Hafiz Saaed isn't worth it?
It is definitely worth it. Not everyone is a born leader or has the same charisma or kind of fan following. Not anyone can easily replace certain popular leaders, even among terrorists. Take Hafeez out and there will be a void, sometimes permanent. Keep pruning and keep up the confusion.

..Letting them live lets India continue to shame Pakistan in the eyes of the world.
This is the most possible reason why the terrorist pig is alive. But even then he is past use-by-date and is no more useful to shame porkiland, when the whole world knows the truth. We ourselves keep crying at UN to ban him, etc etc, etc. So now why is he not being killed? Also it does not explain why Dawood is being allowed to die of old age causes. He is of no use to shame napakland. He should have been kidnapped, bought back and put on trial for Bombay blasts.
You see what iam getting at? Such well-publicised cross border actions does not necessarily escalate things beyond what is already anyway the reality. Also it boosts public morale and faith in a strong leadership such muscular nationalist actions project.

maybe the government is risk averse?
Atleast this govt need not be risk averse. They already have 2019 in the bag. Only Modi can defeat himself.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
protest ho raha hai jammu mein ....................................its on media

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yes i have always held the same views. But they are self-defeatist. Let me explain.

Retaliate? :biggrin2: How? By sending in more rag tag jihadi pigs? Are they not doing it already anyway?
They certainly will not retaliate to, say our killing of Dawood or Hafeez, by escalating to war-like conditions. They are just not in a position to do it, economic and military wise.

It is definitely worth it. Not everyone is a born leader or has the same charisma or kind of fan following. Not anyone can easily replace certain popular leaders, even among terrorists. Take Hafeez out and there will be a void, sometimes permanent. Keep pruning and keep up the confusion.

This is the most possible reason why the terrorist pig is alive. But even then he is past use-by-date and is no more useful to shame porkiland, when the whole world knows the truth. We ourselves keep crying at UN to ban him, etc etc, etc. So now why is he not being killed? Also it does not explain why Dawood is being allowed to die of old age causes. He is of no use to shame napakland. He should have been kidnapped, bought back and put on trial for Bombay blasts.
You see what iam getting at? Such well-publicised cross border actions does not necessarily escalate things beyond what is already anyway the reality. Also it boosts public morale and faith in a strong leadership such muscular nationalist actions project.

Atleast this govt need not be risk averse. They already have 2019 in the bag. Only Modi can defeat himself.
They are definitely self defeatist views, they are not mine. I'm trying to predict what this government will do by examining their thought process and available options.

1) By retaliate, I mean retaliate against civil targets outside J&K. Or even against our elected political leaders. Politicians being cowards must be terrified at the thought.

2) By suggesting that GOI thinks it is not worth it my reasoning was that the real leadership is the military and Hafiz is just a pig they put in front of the cameras to irritare India.

WRT Dawood, there was some suggestions that RAW was deliberately keeping him alive because he was feeding them intelligence. Who knows maybe that is bs.

Politicians are politicians dude, why would they take a risk if they already have the election in the bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles