Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer head

Country flag
Rajnath Singh even at this moment goes with political correctness. Trolling a lady for his fake statesmanship.

View attachment 17605

Defending bogus "Kashmiriyat". Now a days he looks like a pig to me
Bhailog comments pls...
It is True that all Kashmiris are not terrorist.. But The fact That all Terrorists are Islamist and Kashmiri is also 100% true.

Fuck the Kashmiriyat BC. Enough of this bloody bullshit gyan in Kashmiri ekta and crap. They Fucking hate us and its a fact believe or stay in your Lala land.

Politically i support only one man who is our PM But that does not grants him the right not to get questioned, when you can talk about Gaurakshak have some BALLS of steel to call out Islamic Bhakshaks too.

Iam waiting for just two things:

1. President
2. Rajya sabha majority

And if things dnt fall in place after the above two points getting killed and i can assure sooner or later this country would head towards a civil war.

Pandora

Country flag
What is the latest in badgaon? Heard rats are trapped while no one is stone pelleting fearing the rage in army due to amarnath attack.

Pandora

Country flag
Blood needs to be spilled, balance needs to be maintained, eye for an eye...
Family members of 2 Hizbul terrorists make appeals on loudspeaker for them to surrender at Radbug, Budgam encounter. Instead they fire back.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Blood needs to be spilled, balance needs to be maintained, eye for an eye...
Family members of 2 Hizbul terrorists make appeals on loudspeaker for them to surrender at Radbug, Budgam encounter. Instead they fire back.
They are very eager to meet their share of virgins in jannah

Bullet

Country flag
It is True that all Kashmiris are not terrorist.. But The fact That all Terrorists are Islamist and Kashmiri is also 100% true.

Fuck the Kashmiriyat BC. Enough of this bloody bullshit gyan in Kashmiri ekta and crap. They Fucking hate us and its a fact believe or stay in your Lala land.

Politically i support only one man who is our PM But that does not grants him the right not to get questioned, when you can talk about Gaurakshak have some BALLS of steel to call out Islamic Bhakshaks too.

Iam waiting for just two things:

1. President
2. Rajya sabha majority

And if things dnt fall in place after the above two points getting killed and i can assure sooner or later this country would head towards a civil war.
I hope after getting the favourable President and majority in Rajya Sabha, BJP will remove article 370. If this happen then I am sure kashmir problem will solve automatically.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

akk

Country flag
I hope after getting the favourable President and majority in Rajya Sabha, BJP will remove article 370. If this happen then I am sure kashmir problem will solve automatically.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
would like to see 370 gone. However not sure if it will solve all problems. bengal doesn't have 370 and yet......

SanjeevM

Country flag
Blow up the house with thermobaric round.
Instead pour kerosene oil and burn the house. Save the bullets also. If they are hiding in 3-4 house cluster, give warning to residents of the whole cluster to leave their houses and burn all the houses. Let the people who shelter these terrorists also bear the burden and face losses. Burning these terrorists will deny them Jannat and 72 hoors. Roast them and send them to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles