Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Thrower

#Breakthrough : Major Infiltration bid foiled in Machil Sector. Five terrorists eliminated, five weapons recovered. Ops in progress. @adgpi

Saw on Zee news report that 50+ terrorist were at launchpad waiting for infiltrating.
And then their were ceasefire violations too today.
So something definitely cooking.
Hope IA cooks them.
@hammer head @Bornubus and @Mikesingh
Bhai log, Kya chal raha hai.....

Can anyone of you please enlighten us.

Thanks in advance

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I remember once taking that route in Kurla which goes through mussi popn. Its total Pak area. I was told by my friend to keep mouth shut head down and not to stare at anyone. Esp no girl or woman or it could turn ugly anytime. There are many such mini pakistans in every city of our country
This one time I drove my old santro through the kurla muzzie slums just for the heck of it. The road was barely wide wnough for my car + a few inches. It took me over an hour to find my way out of there. BTW, very unhygeinic people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KumarG

Country flag
C'MON guys.... @KumarG and @mayfair

If there is one thing that you'll learn in the army is love for motherland. Izzat of Platoon is more important than the name of the soldier.

1947 and pre Independence wars!! Do you know how many Muslim soldiers fought and fighting and will fight in the Indian side.

Remember, Everytime you insult a Muslim soldier, you are insulting the entire Indian Armed force. Abdul Hamid had blasted 7 indestructible Patton tanks using a RLG from very close ranges.

Next time, name one Indian(Muslim) soldiers (after Independence) who had deserted his post and supported enemy forces. Once the list is complete, then let's compare it with the service provided by rest of Muslim soldiers.

If you hate this country, there is zero chances that you get selected in the first place. This words are said by @Kunal Biswas and I take them with 100% trust.
I am not questioning the allegiance of a particular community in the armed forces. However, raising corps from specific areas for specific orders of battle where they are called upon to act against their own is nothing but foolhardy. If any Kashmiri wants to join the armed forces through normal channels they should be free to do so (as they are now, I believe).

At an individual level, when the bulk of fighters are with you and the fight is going for you, is a different proposition to a situation where the tide is against your group and crowd psychology can be triggered in any which way in the fog of war (as it did in 1947 - I don't believe there have been any specifically Muslim corps in IA). Why take that chance? The cost-benefit does not make sense.

Flame Thrower

I am not questioning the allegiance of a particular community in the armed forces. However, raising corps from specific areas for specific orders of battle where they are called upon to act against their own is nothing but foolhardy. If any Kashmiri wants to join the armed forces through normal channels they should be free to do so (as they are now, I believe).

At an individual level, when the bulk of fighters are with you and the fight is going for you, is a different proposition to a situation where the tide is against your group and crowd psychology can be triggered in any which way in the fog of war (as it did in 1947 - I don't believe there have been any specifically Muslim corps in IA). Why take that chance? The cost-benefit does not make sense.
Taking chance brings change in the lifestyle of Kashmiris(not all, but some of'em). This is IA way of doing and fighting propaganda. Do you understand why Lt. Umar Fyaz was killed. If you understand that then you'll understand the reason for hiring.

mayfair

@Flame Thrower

I was specifically speaking of historic examples. Battle of Talikota being one such. Nowhere did I cast aspersions on any soldier or officer serving in the the Indian army or paramilitary forces.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Thanks in advance
Bro...
Recently IA dispatched nearly 50+ goat fuckers to hell.( may b more than 100...i lost my count)
Many foriegn countries are investing in kashmir terror. Say funding.
Now they see their money has gone down the drain and they must have banged paki COAS's ass for incompetency . He is desperate to please his masters and have planned something big in India.
Lets wait n watch.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

gekko

raising corps from specific areas for specific orders of battle where they are called upon to act against their own is nothing but foolhardy.
That's true.

Even before the Soviet Union collapsed, it was the soldiers who hailed from Muslim Soviet states who started defecting to the Taliban. Demography is important. Religion is important. No soldier is a robot.

If this Kashmiri regiment has been raised, the best place to deploy them would be in Naxal ops or China ops on the eastern border.

Mikesingh

Country flag

Thanks in advance
There are more than 20 launch pads in the area meaning that each has about 4 to 5 terrorists ready to be launched by the Paki Army/ISI/Rangers depending on the situation. They are finding it extremely difficult to do so due to the proactive strategy adopted by the IA. It's no surprise therefore that terrorists are getting fried by the dozen.

The Paki Army as well as their proxies must be getting really pissed off at the turn of events. I would love to see Bajwa's face!!

mayfair

Are we still tackling them only after they try to infiltrate of are we taking pre-emptive measures as well?

NeXoft007

Country flag
Civilian killed in Shopian

Ishtiyaq Ahmad wagay of Bijbehara killed in shopian
His body was found in a building. I don't know who killed him. But we cannot rule out the possibility of him being an informer to our Army too and he met his death after terrorists found out about him.
But let's still wait for further report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles