Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
First I thought the same, but then again I felt like what would be the best place to hide Geelani's extra heroin which should be distributed to stone pelters in couple of days.

Well, now even the lawyers won't come to the aid of Geelani.

Davinder will have tough time explaining on how he stockpiled heroin

I bet our intel might have tapped the phone calls of terrorists. They wanted to teach Geelani and gang a strong lesson. They just caught Geelani's lawyer redhanded.
How Dovals non-appeasement policy and NIAs iron fist killed Kashmir separatists spirits

Written By: Vicky Nanjappa

Published: Mon, Aug 7, 2017, 13:43 [IST]

Stung by the National Investigation Agency in the Hurriyat terror funding case, its leaders are now looking desperately for legal help. This is for the first time that the Hurriyat leaders are seriously looking for legal help as they have realised the case against them is a water-tight one.

There have been probes in the past as well, but these leaders have never taken it seriously. This time around the documents seized and the huge number of arrests carried out suggests that the NIA is going for the big guns next.

NIA sources suggest that next in line could be Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Mirwaiz Umer Farooq. The details against the two Hurriyat hawks is very strong in nature. Moreover these two separatists have been desperately looking for a good lawyer to defend them in court. The arrests of their aides and also Shabir Shah has sent the two into panic mode. They have the most to hide says the NIA official.

The NIA says that it is confident that this case would be taken to the logical end. The cases of the past have not been as strong. In fact the NIA had to drop a 2016 case on the same issue.

The probe this time is different for a variety of reasons. First and foremost the NIA has been given a free hand to probe the cases and there is no political compulsion on the agency on who to arrest and who not to. The probe was carried out in multiple directions. Moreover if one looks at the manner in which Kashmir is being handled, it is text book Ajit Doval doctrine in which it says that the policy of non-appeasement must be shunned.

The NIA began with the foreign funding which came in from Pakistan, Dubai, London and Saudi Arabia. The agency then studied thousands of documents relating to the cross border trade. It was suspected that this route through the Line of Control was used to pump in the funds.

While these dimensions were already know, the NIA decided that it would actually act upon it and hence carried out the arrests. It was the arrests that became the turning point for the NIA. The questioning of these separatists and their associates only added weight to the evidence that the NIA had already sourced.

The arrests and this hectic probe by the NIA had its ripple effects in Kashmir as well. The unrest is dying a slow death and the funds are gradually drying up. Earlier separatists used to dole out money at will to fund stone pelters and terrorists. However this time they are careful, watchful as they are fully aware that a full-fledged probe with all its seriousness and minus the appeasement is on.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Mumbra, Malwani, Masjid Bandar, Mahim, Marol, Matunga, Mankhurd

Damn! All places starting with "M". The way it is going, they will have to rename Thane as Mane.

On one side, it is growing into a really well built place with a good standard of living, with all those 5-star 7-star residential apartments :

But from a slightly different angle, the rot becomes visible :

Those ghettos is where the jihadis live.
Malegaon,miraj as well...

Fcuk we are in deep green sh!t..

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
No sir, this infact is a very good move.

Lt. Umar Fayaz was so dangerous to the Kashmir seperatists and terrorists that they killed him in cold blood.

Now, we have 16000 of'em. These 16000 will share their experience with rest of the Kashmiris, who are attacking. Support for seperatists stooges reduces, yes it is not one day task, but takes time.

Now coming about going rogue. How many police officers, constables, ikhwan have gone rogue... does that number is more than 100!?

But also lets look at the services they've provided.

Every political stooge in Kashmir knows that it is slipping from their hands.

Hurriyat is grounded a day before Kovind became President of India. Drug and money supplies are being chocked. Terrorists are killed like flies on daily basis.

Stone pelters are shot. Some reports suggest that stone pelting has gone nearly 50% down compared an year back.

When we kill terrorists, we give their bodies. This will attrack potential targets while showing a humane nature of our forces. On top of that, Kashmiris are using ISIS flags, which is forcing Pak not to raise issues in UN(though UN stopped hearing to Pak long time ago).

One thing is for sure, GOI is tightening the screws. Every move helps.
I appreciate your good gesture..
But don't call me sir.
Call me by name or "bro".
Yes Ur logic is nice. But along thar we need heavy propaganda. We Indians always lag at propaganda.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

KumarG

Country flag
No sir, this infact is a very good move.

Lt. Umar Fayaz was so dangerous to the Kashmir seperatists and terrorists that they killed him in cold blood.

Now, we have 16000 of'em. These 16000 will share their experience with rest of the Kashmiris, who are attacking. Support for seperatists stooges reduces, yes it is not one day task, but takes time.

Now coming about going rogue. How many police officers, constables, ikhwan have gone rogue... does that number is more than 100!?

But also lets look at the services they've provided.

Every political stooge in Kashmir knows that it is slipping from their hands.

Hurriyat is grounded a day before Kovind became President of India. Drug and money supplies are being chocked. Terrorists are killed like flies on daily basis.

Stone pelters are shot. Some reports suggest that stone pelting has gone nearly 50% down compared an year back.

When we kill terrorists, we give their bodies. This will attrack potential targets while showing a humane nature of our forces. On top of that, Kashmiris are using ISIS flags, which is forcing Pak not to raise issues in UN(though UN stopped hearing to Pak long time ago).

One thing is for sure, GOI is tightening the screws. Every move helps.
I beg to differ. During peacetime it might work, but come wartime one never knows which way the winds might sway them. In 1947, most of the Raja's forces switched sides, except for the Dogras (if I recall correctly).

mayfair

I beg to differ. During peacetime it might work, but come wartime one never knows which way the winds might sway them. In 1947, most of the Raja's forces switched sides, except for the Dogras (if I recall correctly).
So did the Geelani brothers during the Battle of Talikota..

But it's difficult to say if they "switched" sides or if their true allegiances finally came out in the open.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Jogeshwari as well near Behram Bagh. Or Kurla near station. But these are only heavily populated with muzzies. Mumbra and Masjid bandar are kattar pakis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember once taking that route in Kurla which goes through mussi popn. Its total Pak area. I was told by my friend to keep mouth shut head down and not to stare at anyone. Esp no girl or woman or it could turn ugly anytime. There are many such mini pakistans in every city of our country

Flame Thrower

C'MON guys.... @KumarG and @mayfair

If there is one thing that you'll learn in the army is love for motherland. Izzat of Platoon is more important than the name of the soldier.

1947 and pre Independence wars!! Do you know how many Muslim soldiers fought and fighting and will fight in the Indian side.

Remember, Everytime you insult a Muslim soldier, you are insulting the entire Indian Armed force. Abdul Hamid had blasted 7 indestructible Patton tanks using a RLG from very close ranges.

Next time, name one Indian(Muslim) soldiers (after Independence) who had deserted his post and supported enemy forces. Once the list is complete, then let's compare it with the service provided by rest of Muslim soldiers.

If you hate this country, there is zero chances that you get selected in the first place. This words are said by @Kunal Biswas and I take them with 100% trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles