Indian Army wants futuristic vehicle for its Armoured corps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Judging the trend here I can state for sure that DRDO is not going to respond to this RFI...:laugh:

That much good for IA and the nation ..:pound:
Judging by the decisiveness of Modi-manohar parrikar combo, this import gravy train disguised as FICV will meet the same fate as that of MMRCA.

And there was a reason DGMF wanted Arjun to be a heavy 4 men crew tank and this reason is still valid.An IA Brigadier was attached to the Arjun program from start. So IA can not fake that it does not know the reason for 60 ton weight.

Let IA give a straight forward three men crew requirement with auto loader, and remote controlled turret along with separate crew capsule with 55 ton weight , along with the needed power to weight ratio, ground pressure per square inch, Gun dia and cal along with the needed LOS thickness armor for FICV. CVRDE will deliver a tank much better suited to indian terrain than Armata.After all it is widely reported that most of armata's sensors are imported, so no reason why CVRDE too can not do the same.

(Even here there is a small problem auto loaders and safe ammo storage never go hand in hand. We are yet to know whether the ALL ammo of armata is stored in blast proof canisters . If so how auto loader fetches them from their canisters is also need to be known.

Because armata advertises crew safety mostly based on separate armor crew module , not from separate safe canister stored ammo AFAIK.

because seep through explosions should not result in complete mission kills even though crew escapes.)

But IA should not revise this spec in between and make a mockery of design process,

Why should IA hide behind,"non overlapping crew function" like term, straight away name it as three men crew with auto loaders if they want 50 ton tank like armata.

Or they should ask for a four men crew which will inevitably lead to non auto loader 60 ton tank like Arjun.

The way it is left vague is where the problem lies,Army generals with decades of experience can not issue such vague specs and fool the nation.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Judging the trend here I can state for sure that DRDO is not going to respond to this RFI...:laugh:

That much good for IA and the nation ..:pound:
Is that so? Can someone from DRDO lobby confirm it? We can stop worrying about tanks in the IA then :lehappy:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
I consider the t90 a very good design . But I didn't bring that up as that makes people here really really angry .

I did not know that ....shame I read up on the mbt 70 programme a long time back never came across that . Dunno why the americans and germans went back to tortion bar.
A 50 ton tank is definitely possible especially a tank that is meant to be inducted by 2030 . While Japan and Russia have done it now India can do it in 15 years ... there is no need to call it impossible.
Armata is reported to weigh any where between 55 to 60 tons. If 50 ton tank is good why did Russians overshoot 50 ton mark in armata? Crew protection and more armor is the answer.

Also T-90 was never purchased in great number by Russian army(as high as IA bought). They waited for 55 -60 ton 7 road wheel Armata.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Is that so? Can someone from DRDO lobby confirm it? We can stop worrying about tanks in the IA then :lehappy:

Most of this is from the imagination of the member himself. CVRDE will definitely go for FICV and it will be the one that will be fielded by IA.

You cant expect anything else from manohar parrikar -Modi duo. Chase my ass never ending GSQR revisions are UPA things of the past.

It was not long ago that manohar Parrika took a dig at IA by saying that their GSQR specs for new platforms look like marvel comics stuff, with the retired Army chief by his side in a public function.

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2015/04/third-time-lucky-five-way-indian-light.html

Even the livefist guy did not report it. It was

"{Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar talking on the sideline of India today conclave 2015 said that he was not happy with Armed forces repeatedly changing requirements in the weapons systems currently been developed by various Public sector units, he also said that he has ensured that no more last minutes changes will be entertained hence forth once staff requirement has been defined .

Parrikar also said sometimes General Staff Qualitative Requirement (GSQR) laid down by Armed forces in the weapons systems to be developed in India seems like right out of ” Marvel comic Movies “, clearly hinting that Technologies requested in Indigenous weapons systems sometimes purely is absurd and not realistic in nature . with Former Army chief Bikram Singh sitting next to him hints were clearly pointed towards Indian army .

Repeated changes in GSQR and unrealistic technology requested in the short time frame has been criticised by DRDO in past and many key projects like Arjun main battle tanks and LCA Tejas have seen delays due to repeated changes asked almost every time at last minute when weapons system is all set for production or enter user trials.

Indian Defense analytics for long have criticized Indian military planners of drafting unrealistic General Staff Qualitative Requirement (GSQR) for local weapons systems, some have even had gone on to say that sometimes GSQR framed was heavily influenced by different military brochures of International defence manufacturers .}"

It is tough for DGMF to fool this guy. Thast why Modi brought him to the Defence Ministry.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
This RFI should be named for what it is.......a facade of the import gravy train fetish holding bureaucrats.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
I have said so before , this is just information gathering . Based on the responses, a detailed study will be conducted to identify the possible performance parameters & possible military-industrial partnerships.
So you expect global tank makers to line up at IA gate and sink in their money on this no spec given FICV wild goose chase? Remember only winning model would get the refuns, others will lose the money.

And another sickening truth is that they all know that at the end of the day it is bribes that swings defence deals in india.

And even more sickening is the fact that the price will escalate after the selection has been frozen like MMRCA,

And which winning MNC tank maker will give their IP rights for the design just for the developmental cost offered by IA?

Will they adopt life cycle cost or unit cost? Will they able to calculate lifecycle cost. IAF has mid way abandoned the life cycle cost scheme for MMRCA because they were unable to calculate. Will the DGMF be fit enough?

Even if they give IP rights(highly unlikely!!!) will the production agency have the tech to implement this IP, Like will they be able to produce Fire control, gun barrel, APS, air suspension,and many other cutting edge design specs made by design team?

DGMF thinks that it is as simple as selecting a good plan from any team of architects and then asking for quotation from construction firms for building it!!!

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Most of this is from the imagination of the member himself. CVRDE will definitely go for FICV and it will be the one that will be fielded by IA.

You cant expect anything else from manohar parrikar -Modi duo. Chase my ass never ending GSQR revisions are UPA things of the past.

It was not long ago that manohar Parrika took a dig at IA by saying that their GSQR specs for new platforms look like marvel comics stuff, with the retired Army chief by his side in a public function.

http://www.livefistdefence.com/2015/04/third-time-lucky-five-way-indian-light.html

Even the livefist guy did not report it. It was

"{Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar talking on the sideline of India today conclave 2015 said that he was not happy with Armed forces repeatedly changing requirements in the weapons systems currently been developed by various Public sector units, he also said that he has ensured that no more last minutes changes will be entertained hence forth once staff requirement has been defined .

Parrikar also said sometimes General Staff Qualitative Requirement (GSQR) laid down by Armed forces in the weapons systems to be developed in India seems like right out of ” Marvel comic Movies “, clearly hinting that Technologies requested in Indigenous weapons systems sometimes purely is absurd and not realistic in nature . with Former Army chief Bikram Singh sitting next to him hints were clearly pointed towards Indian army .

Repeated changes in GSQR and unrealistic technology requested in the short time frame has been criticised by DRDO in past and many key projects like Arjun main battle tanks and LCA Tejas have seen delays due to repeated changes asked almost every time at last minute when weapons system is all set for production or enter user trials.

Indian Defense analytics for long have criticized Indian military planners of drafting unrealistic General Staff Qualitative Requirement (GSQR) for local weapons systems, some have even had gone on to say that sometimes GSQR framed was heavily influenced by different military brochures of International defence manufacturers .}"

It is tough for DGMF to fool this guy. Thast why Modi brought him to the Defence Ministry.
Dude, my problem is with DRDO and not indigenous weapons. If some other private party can step up and provide for this, it would be awesome. Time for dodo to rightfully follow the evolutionary history :lehappy:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Dude, my problem is with DRDO and not indigenous weapons. If some other private party can step up and provide for this, it would be awesome. Time for dodo to rightfully follow the evolutionary history :lehappy:
Dude ,

my problem is with the incredibly stupid attitude displayed by DGMF in this FICV spec(No specs is the proper word!!!)

Which private party has the patience to wait for twenty years . And which has the tech to make FICV?

Instead of quietly replacing the T 72 fleet with arjun mk2 and looking for future batch wise design changes on Arjun which will kick start private industry particiaption in a meaningful way,

IA is just bluffing again to cover for their Armata import urge, nothing else.

So you expect global tank makers to line up at IA gate and sink in their money on this no spec given FICV wild goose chase? Remember only winning model would get the refuns, others will lose the money.

And another sickening truth is that they all know that at the end of the day it is bribes that swings defence deals in india.

And even more sickening is the fact that the price will escalate after the selection has been frozen like MMRCA,

And which winning MNC tank maker will give their IP rights for the design just for the developmental cost offered by IA?

Will they adopt life cycle cost or unit cost? Will they able to calculate lifecycle cost. IAF has mid way abandoned the life cycle cost scheme for MMRCA because they were unable to calculate. Will the DGMF be fit enough?

Even if they give IP rights(highly unlikely!!!) will the production agency have the tech to implement this IP, Like will they be able to produce Fire control, gun barrel, APS, air suspension,and many other cutting edge design specs made by design team?

DGMF thinks that it is as simple as selecting a good plan from any team of architects and then asking for quotation from construction firms for building it!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dude my problem is with the incredibly stupid attitude displayed by DGMF in this FICV spec(No specs is the proper word!!!)

Which private party has the patience to wait for twenty years . And which has the tech to make FICV?

Instead of quietly replacing the T 72 fleet with arjun mk2 and looking for future batch wise design changes on Arjun which will kick start private industry particiaption in a meaningful way,

IA is just bluffing again to cover for their Armata import urge, nothing else.
Any private player wanting to rake up the massive profits if they could deliver. Let's see. Don't assume private player incompetence without giving them a chance. I am guessing private firms will be setting up partnerships with foreign firms to provide for this request. And of course, loss from the business should be Bourne by private players and that is how it works- you take profits if your product is good and take loss if it is bad

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
What is the optimal weight of a medium tank? If you do not know that get aside.. rather than comment ..

Shall we appoint you as DGMF then? That is sweet desire !!!
If the requirements are unambiguous then what is the requirement of a design ? It is the designer that is supposed to tell you will look good like this and not like that ? Do I need to teach you apparel designing ?

What is unambiguous? Let the other companies in the design business say that and not respond to RFI or tell the suckers at DGMF that they do not know their job ! DRDO blocks are no certifying agency on IA ... Am I clear ? your job is to respond to IA requirements and not your requirements ! The DRDO is supposed to put forward a design and not dictate a military doctrine which you all are horribly doing.
Sir,

It is the IA's DGMF that does not know the proper weight of medium tank. Thats why they left it unspecified in RFI for FICV. As per your view it is these guys who should step aside perhaps!!!

If DGFM had a clear idea about FICV, why couldn't they specify,

1.weight,
2. crew number,
3. Auto loader
4.Gun dia ,cal,
5.Muzzle velocity
6.LOS armor thickness all around,
7. gradiant claiming,
8. Requirement exact temp band that the FICV s will need to opearte in indian desert conditions for how many weeks,
9.Ground pressure per square inch,
10, whether they need the remote control turret or not?
11.power to weight ratio,
12, What kind of Active Protection system they need?
13. What in their view is "overlapping crew working condition"?
14. Topspeeds and acceleration,
15 how many rounds to be fired per minute
16, two piece or single piece ammo
17 last but not the lease the cost(remember MMRCA debacle?)

and many other things in a crystal clear fashion? they need not have to be precise to the third decimal, But they could have specified a value band , for sure.

Without these specs specified how do you expect design agencies to offer a cost effective product that will meet IA's working needs?

Answer- foreign MNCs will ply their already developed tank models like Armata and the about to be redesigned new Leo.(they will make needed adjustments to indian conditions, and we will never know how optimum they will be like in the case of T-90)

CVRDE is expected to fish in the dark with no idea what the IA wants.So automatically LEo, Leclarc, Armata will compete and one of them will win.

No tech will be transferred.An indian pvt sector unit with deep pockets will be chosen as local production agency and all critical items will arrive in black boxes. Golden scre driver will arrive side by side. And this age old fake TOT game will begin, forever reducing india to be a client state retaining the tag world's largest arms importer.

Why they did n't do it?

Where they afraid , that if they did so then they can't retract from it later?if not what is the reason?

But last time Modi-Parrikar duo cut this gordian knot in MMRCA and ensured future fund flows to tejas mk2s. I expect them to do so in FICV also. Problem is they have to remain at the top for ten years!!!

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
My question to @Kunal and administrators

In this thread post #8 by a member remains there which I consider as insulting but my reply to that has been deleted !
What was inappropriate in my reply?

And what is so sensible in post #8 of @ershakthivel who made disparaging remarks in each and every sentence in his post !

I hope @ersakhtivel and @Kunal do not have commonality of interests?

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@ershakhtivel

Can you write two sentences without using foul language, accusations and casting aspersions ? DGMF is not your domestic servant !

Give arguments rather than displaying you are uncultured and just shouting with obvious support??

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@ershakhtivel

Can you write two sentences without using foul language, accusations and casting aspersions ? DGMF is not your domestic servant !

Give arguments rather than displaying you are uncultured and just shouting with obvious support??
Below is post number --8 and above in the same page is post number -190 . Rebut them line by line, if you can. I challenge you.

Why do you need MOD's help. I think you are competent enough!!!

Why cant IA give an exact spec band so that we can have a fair competition with as minimum discretionary selection as possible is the essence of my posts?

is this troubling you so much?
"

In this respect Parrikar requires the advice of SA to DM before setting into operation the FICV program with such useless and vague set of specs!!!

For me it looks exactly like a case for importing all the Armata combat platforms with out explicitly saying so. No wonder they waited for Armata's debut before releasing this FICV specs!!!

The word medium weight is dead giveaway!!!

What if tomorrow chinese manage to develop a 60 yon plus heavy MBT superior in each respect to Russian Armata and give them away to Pakistan at friendship prices?

Most of thes generals who formed this absurd spec would have long retired and we will be shopping for a heavy western tank from Germany as well!!!

Medium weight and heavy protection with highest gun capacity never go hand in hand. Even crew members are not specified!!!

Doesn't the IA know how many crew members it will need in FMBT from the long history of operations in indian desert conditions?

Why such a monstrous absurdity of an FMBT or FICV specs is thrust down the throat of this nation?

If the IA doesn't know exactly what it wants, it can honestly say it and ask for expert scientific help in this matter before deciding on such vague specs!!!

Unbelievable , that it is happening in a free democratic country teeming with millions of Engineers!!!

With our national mainstream media hung up on the coat tails of every politician's useless quotes for 24x7 TRP survival race, such monumental scandal of FICV specs will sail through with ease!!!

Imagin if IN has floated a global tender for Arihant class N subs (assume they are freely available on the market) with specs on these exact lines,,,

It will read like,

We need a N Sub with
1.highest range ballistic missile ,
2.tipped with highest megaton yield (most in number MIRVed),
3.with medium weight category,
4. with the highest speeds and stealth at the same time at an affordable cost

INS Arihant would never have seen the light of the day!!!

The guys who framed this "futuristic scandalous FMBT specs" should have graduated from world renowned "AXACT university " from Pakistan with distinction perhaps!!!

Fun times ahead for FMBT!!!

may be they are desperately hoping A.K. Antony to become the next DM in future UPA govt to pull of such a stunt!!!!

"

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Any private player wanting to rake up the massive profits if they could deliver. Let's see. Don't assume private player incompetence without giving them a chance. I am guessing private firms will be setting up partnerships with foreign firms to provide for this request. And of course, loss from the business should be Bourne by private players and that is how it works- you take profits if your product is good and take loss if it is bad
Which indian entity beside CVRDE has the knowhow now to design the tank?

Answer no one.

Answer--They will form a JV with an MNC with as many shell companies in between and import something close to Completley knocked down kits and assemble them here.

And he parent company will offer one of their products modified as much they can to indian conditions (remember the trouble with T90) and palm it off IA's head with IA depending upon them forever for critical support. with fake TOT.

IA can not locally upgrade it with out original makers permission and upgrade from MNCs will cost a bomb!!!

How can you cost effectively compare various FICV models presented by various vendors without your own spec band of critical values?

Or is it an invitation to global vendors to ply their most costliest version in the FICV? Since IA is going to buy the best regardless of cost that is the wway it is going to be

if IA is going to buy the best regardless of the cost, Remember the MMRC Fiasco here where cost was left open ended!!!

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
@ershakhtivel

Read my post 193 and 190 and feel free to rip them apart with your technical arguments

If you are batting for DGMF , do you have any idea how long this holiest of holy spec release game for FMBT is dragging on?

What is the impact of it on the future of IA?

DO you think Manohar Parrikar is also a foul mouthed guy like me by calling it all in the open like listed below?

If DGFM had a clear idea about FICV, why couldn't they specify,

1.weight,
2. crew number,
3. Auto loader
4.Gun dia ,cal,
5.Muzzle velocity
6.LOS armor thickness all around,
7. gradiant claiming,
8. Requirement exact temp band that the FICV s will need to opearte in indian desert conditions for how many weeks,
9.Ground pressure per square inch,
10, whether they need the remote control turret or not?
11.power to weight ratio,
12, What kind of Active Protection system they need?
13. What in their view is "overlapping crew working condition"?
14. Topspeeds and acceleration,
15 how many rounds to be fired per minute
16, two piece or single piece ammo
17 last but not the lease the cost(remember MMRCA debacle?)

and many other things in a crystal clear fashion? they need not have to be precise to the third decimal, But they could have specified a value band , for sure.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Which indian entity beside CVRDE has the knowhow now to design the tank?

Answer no one.

Answer--They will form a JV with an MNC with as many shell companies in between and import something close to Completley knocked down kits and assemble them here.

And he parent company will offer one of their products modified as much they can to indian conditions (remember the trouble with T90) and palm it off IA's head with IA depending upon them forever for critical support. with fake TOT.

IA can not locally upgrade it with out original makers permission and upgrade from MNCs will cost a bomb!!!

How can you cost effectively compare various FICV models presented by various vendors without your own spec band of critical values?

Or is it an invitation to global vendors to ply their most costliest version in the FICV? Since IA is going to buy the best regardless of cost that is the wway it is going to be

if IA is going to buy the best regardless of the cost, Remember the MMRC Fiasco here where cost was left open ended!!!
Which Indian company knew about manufacturing cars or bikes before JV? So how do they know it now(TVS , Bajaj, hero)? Tank manufacturing is no different. As I said, give private players a chance. Technology absorption takes a long time. But it can" never "happen so long as you don't allow them inside

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What's wrong in that? We should buy the best for IA regardless of the cost. But we should ensure that we are not robbed blind

Khagesh

Less Cost more weapons or better weapons or better investments in other/future capabilities.

Budget bites everybody.

I don't think private players or PSU culture is the main reason for the MBT related troubles of India.

The long list of requirements put up by @ersakthivel cannot be done by the IA, perhaps because by now they too have realised that they don't have enough capabilities to identify the inter-relationships between their stated wish list.

Ideally the IA should think of practical ways of building up inhouse capability/team, to sit with the designers and decide what can and cannot be done. Also be ready for compromises.

At the worst they probably fear that they would be criticized for broucher read specs.

See the DRDO came out from the Repairs depot of IA. There is no reason why good IA engineers cannot be taken into DRDO or the DRDO guys sent into the field. IN has this kind of structure and a proper HR dept to handle these things. They take the designers onto their ships and have their own inhouse design team. ATV was a project which was denied to the IN design team, most likely because of concerns on part of the Russians. But even in the case of ATV Arihant, I had read someplace that the learnings will be seeded into the IN design department.

Interaction is the only real remedy.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
But where is my answer to your post ... is my question ??
You want a reply : Here it is ... now it may be different :

In this respect Parrikar requires the advice of SA to DM before setting into operation the FICV program with such useless and vague set of specs!!!
So to begin with invoke DRDO man's powers of being SA to RM. To begin with posts of DGDRDO and SA to RM have been separated because of this. In due course SA to RM has to be non DRDO man. That is essential to avoid "conflict of Interest".. This rotten system has scuttled many procurement / development processes and DRDO claimed every project spent money and showed two fingers to the users.

For me it looks exactly like a case for importing all the Armata combat platforms with out explicitly saying so. No wonder they waited for Armata's debut before releasing this FICV specs!!!
What you are suggesting that there is a tank in the world which you are just incapable of designing and producing. Is not it an admission of incapability? You are a development and research organisation meant to forward but your accusation says look the Indian Army wants an existing technology and they are wrong in doing that !!

The word medium weight is dead giveaway!!!
It is if taken positively but you are at the same time admitting that Armata is medium weight. your 50 - 58 ton weight assertion in another post has no reference or a link. As per my knowledge it is 48 ton tank. Medium tank has a philosophy, design and technology of its own as opposed to Heavy tank philosophy of NATO and USA. They are done with it and the Russians have moved forward with their Medium Tank philosophy. The question is what India needs ? Arjun as a 60 ton plus behemoth or a medium tank ? That decision has to be with IA and not DRDO. Forget about why and how Arjub became a behemoth inspite of import of all parts and technologies?

What if tomorrow chinese manage to develop a 60 yon plus heavy MBT superior in each respect to Russian Armata and give them away to Pakistan at friendship prices?
You think too much of yourself and Pakistanis as fools who carried trials of M1A1 and rejected those for their conditions. If Chinese give Pakisatn a 60 ton behemoth it would drown into the excess water soil slush of Punjab , will not cross their canals, would be unfit for their roads and bridges and would ensure their another defeat at friendship price.

Most of thes generals who formed this absurd spec would have long retired and we will be shopping for a heavy western tank from Germany as well!!!

Why Generals? I thought It is DRDO men who keep visiting foreign countries more than MoD Babus and Generals for import of their mal to be projected as indigenous and earn this commissions and claim their awards.
Leave that aside, I think people would be visiting more to USA to import Strikers rather than heavy German tanks who have no Maginot lines like India in front of them.

Medium weight and heavy protection with highest gun capacity never go hand in hand. Even crew members are not specified!!!
What does the RFI say:
Protection.

(i) Should provide very high all-round protection, including ballistic, active and

any other form of anti-armour technologies, to ensure survivability in the

contemporary and future battlefield.

(ii) Should incorporate signature reduction technologies.

(iii) High response evasion/ anti-detection system

Now it is your imagination and lack of knowledge that high protection only means 60 ton of steel. Find out an answer to that being a research organisation rather than saying it is impossible. How many GSQR have been consigned to dust bin on this pretext by DRDO after having spent cores of money? How come others come out with solutions but not DODOs?

Doesn't the IA know how many crew members it will need in FMBT from the long history of operations in indian desert conditions?
Crew member's number depends on the design of the tank ( space and location) and the task required to be performed and how many people would be required to perform those tasks. IA knows it well but it is your people who do not it and can not think out of box and innovative solutions.

If the IA doesn't know exactly what it wants, it can honestly say it and ask for expert scientific help in this matter before deciding on such vague specs!!!
That is what RFI is all about ! Why do not you respons to RFI rather wasting your time and venting frustration. In Army there is a famous saying : Do teach your father to produce sons !

Unbelievable , that it is happening in a free democratic country teeming with millions of Engineers!!!
And India is still the most backward technological country..

That is why a competition. But if you are an engineer you have problems with that too.

Just look at DRDO teeming with engineers who spent their time on DFI rather than do something to earn their pay.

With our national mainstream media hung up on the coat tails of every politician's useless quotes for 24x7 TRP survival race, such monumental scandal of FICV specs will sail through with ease!!!
Leave aside Media , here the DRDO people do not know the difference between Mortar and Motor ? And from which side a gun fires !!

Imagin if IN has floated a global tender for Arihant class N subs (assume they are freely available on the market) with specs on these exact lines,,,

It will read like,

We need a N Sub with
1.highest range ballistic missile ,
2.tipped with highest megaton yield (most in number MIRVed),
3.with medium weight category,
4. with the highest speeds and stealth at the same time at an affordable cost

INS Arihant would never have seen the light of the day!!!
So you are suggesting IN gave GSQR of that laying down design parameters and specification of its length width, height ect? Moreover they might be having some platform in mind or INS Arihant has been made as the first sub in the world ? a marvel by DRDO ??

The guys who framed this "futuristic scandalous FMBT specs" should have graduated from world renowned "AXACT university " from Pakistan with distinction perhaps!!!
How disparaging is that? The guy must has done his TSC or Master in Tank Technolgy from DIAT - the home of DRDO. You can check that from the DIAT .. the so called university !!

Fun times ahead for FMBT!!!
Fun time for Rudali brigade of DODOs to demonstrate "Shyapa" on DFI and remonstrate their failures in SSB.

may be they are desperately hoping A.K. Antony to become the next DM in future UPA govt to pull of such a stunt!!!!
Politics being the last resort of scoundrels ... I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@ersakthivel

RM did not name DGMF but you are naming him without having responsibility and liability to stand trial for character assassination and criminal defamation..

Internet warrior of a low class

If you a little courage go and stand in front of him and tell me all that or go to a court to implicate him rather be a coward and let your imagination loose with filth on DFI..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles