Indian Army T- 90 (Bhishma) and T- 72 (M-1) Tanks

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Yes,
IA is busy to rewriting Armata tank specifications as next requirement. Soon they will come with some weird sh!t.

Recently I read somewhere, IA checked ATAG mobility in mountains by driving it more than 500km while ATHOS passed the test by just walking 23km.

You bloody civilians will never understand how hard it is to be Dishonest and look gentleman at the same time.
Oh my oh my so no news here .
No upgrade of new.tank gun with above 600 mp chamber pressure
No new 125 mm ammo instead of russian mango rounds
No new era suit on t series tanks
No new aps on t 90 tanks
Nothing !
Yes nothing , let war come only arjuns will save IAs ass in tank warfare you will see.
Their Armata won't come ever , but they will be beaten badly.by pakis or chinies.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Do read this article shared by @Hellfire sir on Twitter
This is something, not only we has been telling to our armed forces since ages but whole world was also telling them.

“Gen I am informed that you are handling the Tank project for India if so, let me give you some advice from my experience of making our MARKAVA Tank. Never attempt to make a PERFECT TANK. If you aspire to do that, you will only lose TIME, MONEY and SELF CONFIDENCE. As long as the first model can move, run and fire, it is good enough. That first model will give you not only KNOW HOW and CONFIDENCE but will become the PLATFORM for further updates as EXCELLENCE and TECHNICAL.

But ch@@tiyas here and there, has been demanding up to mark platform from day one. Pathetic situation.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
This is something, not only we has been telling to our armed forces since ages but whole world was also telling them.

“Gen I am informed that you are handling the Tank project for India if so, let me give you some advice from my experience of making our MARKAVA Tank. Never attempt to make a PERFECT TANK. If you aspire to do that, you will only lose TIME, MONEY and SELF CONFIDENCE. As long as the first model can move, run and fire, it is good enough. That first model will give you not only KNOW HOW and CONFIDENCE but will become the PLATFORM for further updates as EXCELLENCE and TECHNICAL.

But ch@@tiyas here and there, has been demanding up to mark platform from day one. Pathetic situation.
You know what is worse , indian armys small arms policy .
What a army needs ? 1 carbine , 1 assault rifle , 1 dmr and 1 or 2 types of 50 bmg sniper rifles, 1 lmg of same calibre as of assault rifle , 1 mmg type and 1 hmg type ,isn't it.
Now Indian army has 3 types of assault rifle , if ak 203 Deal comes into being , not that they don't use various captured weapons of 7 62 ×39 mm now .
So it's 7m62 .39 , 7.62 .51 , 5.56 .45 mm cartridge for assault rifles , no carbines except for the 9mm ww2 sterling.
And many other things , god knows what army people make policy in regards to this , they want so many kickbacks that we operate a national park of defence equipment and not a zoo .
Modi has done worse by giving too much buying power to local commanders resulting in not even uniformity in combat uniforms.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Do read this article shared by @Hellfire sir on Twitter
Sometime I believe these Armed forces guys are mole planted by armed forces to destroy project from inside. Imagine How IA shamelessly says Arjun a failure while it was being managed by themselves. They destroyed project, F@cked private players still they cry for delays and poor quality... You get what you deserve.
What will happen when IAF will take credit of LCA, LCH, HTTP-40 sucess?? How painfully they worked to make them success... Believe me ... We all will die that day laughing hysterically .

vishnugupt

Country flag
You know what is worse , indian armys small arms policy .
What a army needs ? 1 carbine , 1 assault rifle , 1 dmr and 1 or 2 types of 50 bmg sniper rifles, 1 lmg of same calibre as of assault rifle , 1 mmg type and 1 hmg type ,isn't it.
Now Indian army has 3 types of assault rifle , if ak 203 Deal comes into being , not that they don't use various captured weapons of 7 62 ×39 mm now .
So it's 7m62 .39 , 7.62 .51 , 5.56 .45 mm cartridge for assault rifles , no carbines except for the 9mm ww2 sterling.
And many other things , god knows what army people make policy in regards to this , they want so many kickbacks that we operate a national park of defence equipment and not a zoo .
Modi has done worse by giving too much buying power to local commanders resulting in not even uniformity in combat uniforms.
Sab chut!ya banane ki kheti hai..... On the one hand they destroying indigenous capability by doing kickback deals. On the other hand they send their children on defence forum and social media to abuse others.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Sab chut!ya banane ki kheti hai..... On the one hand they destroying indigenous capability by doing kickback deals. On the other hand they send their children on defence forum and social media to abuse others.
Common jwaan bevhara pareshan hota hai Na Bhai , aap hi batao ek patrol party me 1 bren lmg , 3 logon pass insas , kuch ke pass sig saur , 1 dmr wala Banda .
Total 3 type ke cartoos hai, ek 7.62 51 , 7.62 54 dmr , 5m56 45 for inasas MATLAB had hai ek rifle lenw me 10 saal lag gaya , aur abhi tak pakka nai hai ki hoga hi

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
It's good that government has stopped army from buying off the shelf that elbit guns , and see ofb too somehow cannot supply dhanush on time .
Out of 114 even 20 are not supplied yet.
It's is best that all artillery manufacturing be given to Land T .
And gun barrels to Bharat forge.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Common jwaan bevhara pareshan hota hai Na Bhai , aap hi batao ek patrol party me 1 bren lmg , 3 logon pass insas , kuch ke pass sig saur , 1 dmr wala Banda .
Total 3 type ke cartoos hai, ek 7.62 51 , 7.62 54 dmr , 5m56 45 for inasas MATLAB had hai ek rifle lenw me 10 saal lag gaya , aur abhi tak pakka nai hai ki hoga hi
Exactly. Who will suffer?? Ofcourse foot soldiers.

Arey bhai itni goliyan toh doctor nahi likhta ICU patient ko... Jitna general saab likhte hai:cowboy:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Exactly. Who will suffer?? Ofcourse foot soldiers.

Arey bhai itni goliyan toh doctor nahi likhta ICU patient ko... Jitna general saab likhte hai:cowboy:
Tarah tarah ki , wo bhi hum import karte hai .
Dmr round we import lol.
Apfsds round we import , why not get a 7.62 51 mm dmr ?

WARREN SS

Country flag
It's good that government has stopped army from buying off the shelf that elbit guns , and see ofb too somehow cannot supply dhanush on time .
Out of 114 even 20 are not supplied yet.
It's is best that all artillery manufacturing be given to Land T .
And gun barrels to Bharat forge.
They take Govt for fools
Army and Bureaucracy Syndicate reek corruption

I mean they want Best standards And upgrades for current indigenous platforms 😏

But Buying 464 T-90S base model which is 30 years old design
From Russia is no one raises objection

No plan to upgrade Current Inventory 😕into AM standards
T-90 Guns are obselete to fire current new rounds of Russia

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
They take Govt for fools

Will t 90 even survive , if we fight against pakis ?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
They take Govt for fools

So no plans to upgrade ajeya and bhisma ?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Well yes its Armour is better than any tank they have in there inventory
Even new VT-4

Sadly it's doesn't have New gen APFSDS 😢
While It's has Better ATGM'S

Due to old generation gun
We have to import From Russia 680 mm vs RHA APFSDS rounds
Isn't army upgrading the guns ?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
1000 T-72 will Upgraded with DRDO mk2 standards and 1000 HP engines

What they need a good APFSDS that can have 700-800 mm penetration vs RHA
What about that osho corp deal for 125 mm ammunition ? Any way it's a 2 piece ammo .
That's too a issuen

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles