Indian Army: News and Discussion

RocketMan

Country flag
Tractor is good for marshy fields. But I dislike Kugaad mentality. I mean how hard would have been to work with one of many small scale tractor companies in Punjab for better customized solution. Armored tractors are not rare. But fighting tractors like above are rare. An electric tractor for eg in above role would be much better than a racket producing diesel engine
An EV ATV with swappable battery would work wonders due to low IR/acoustic singature & fast shoot & scoot capability.

GCuEUC9bcAAfy8P.jpeg

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You won't be laughing when this contraption takes down tank from miles away...
I was stressing on price not on capability in that particular post
Regarding its effectiveness we have to wait for the conflict
But generally these types system provide a good damage to enemy wrt their cost

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I was stressing on price not on capability in that particular post
Regarding its effectiveness we have to wait for the conflict
But generally these types system provide a good damage to enemy wrt their cost
Is a tractor cheaper than ATV(quad specifically)?cause I think an ATV would be better than tractor

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Is a tractor cheaper than ATV(quad specifically)?cause I think an ATV would be better than tractor
ATV as name suggests can work in all terrains which is not possible with tractors
So induction with modifications are only meant for particular sector
But ATV has no such constraints
But afterall it's about mandate
If that's being satisfied with the system then it's fine
Afterall cheaper too as most of the atvs are imported and according to them tractor is satisfying it's mandate in that sector
So no issues

Arad Operator

Country flag
This mod on defence squad’s telegram channel claiming that SOG beat up army soldiers afterwards aswell @Arad Operator @airborneCommando @NoobWannaLearn is this true?View attachment 256175
Army wale geind tod denge SOG walon ki if they ever tried to pull such stunt, cops were beaten for their own foolishness. Btw SOG and Army(especially SF and TA) are very close, even many SOG chaps are exSF/TA!

Tell the Admin of this channel to not spread mis-info otherwise all the consequences will be unbearable, already forwarded this SS to concerned chaps so its on him now!

Last edited:

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Army wale geind tod denge SOG walon if they ever tried to pull such stunt, cops were beaten for their own foolishness. Btw SOG and Army(especially SF and TA) are very close, even many SOG chaps are exSF/TA!

Tell the Admin of this channel to not spread mis-info otherwise all the consequences will be unbearable, already forwarded this SS to concerned chaps so its on him now!
That’s why I asked, ppl on telegram don’t go that in depth and our not that well informed and this dude keeps pulling out these news from his ass shock he is a mod

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Yes esi cheeze news me ni aati 😭 bruh Army Wale kuttai karte he esi buri wali ke SOG ni sochenge esa and why would SOG do that it was police's mistake tryna be over smart
Well i guess im under the rock i only know a fight took place can some one explain why did it took place and why was police acting over smart though (but i guess they act oversmart every damn day too )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles