Indian Army: News and Discussion

rkhanna

Country flag
Well i guess im under the rock i only know a fight took place can some one explain why did it took place and why was police acting over smart though (but i guess they act oversmart every damn day too )
Please don't give the Army a pass. The Army behaves quiet abnoxiously in Kashmir and NE where there they are deployed for COIN.

Whatever the news are reporting is this :

Police searched a soldiers house bases and on going case.

The nearly a 160th TA lead by a couple of LT Col attacked the POlice station and even took a constable as hostage in their retreat.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The George Fernandes, as Defence minister, once sent two sr bureaucrats of his ministry to Siachen glacier when he came to know that they had held back a file on purchase of snow bikes for soldiers deployed at the world's highest battle field. And then were then sent to Thar in summer and then to Assam jungles during monsoon. After this, surprisingly all files started moving fast.

zathura98

Country flag

was'nt sig's first batch was alone 73k+ ?? where did the rest go? and 35k AK 203 in short time is good.

airborneCommando

Country flag
Please don't give the Army a pass. The Army behaves quiet abnoxiously in Kashmir and NE where there they are deployed for COIN.

Whatever the news are reporting is this :

Police searched a soldiers house bases and on going case.

The nearly a 160th TA lead by a couple of LT Col attacked the POlice station and even took a constable as hostage in their retreat.
All of them got their careers in jeopardy, police won't leave their asses any soon. Police sure was wrong in their ways but army went overboard.
@Arad Operator any reaction on this seems like SOG did it?
SOG packs firepower, any such attack are dealt with heavy volume of fire and not sticks. SOG dont operate out of regular police stations.

Articles