India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Exactly.
Pakis overrate Pathans. They see them as Alpha males. Kargil proved d convert pigs who holds the Alpha gene.
Pathans were over rated was proved way back by the Maharaj Ranjit Singh,hari singh and Marathas also in 47 when the kabali attacked on the Srinagar ,indian army literally slaughtered them and now PTM is showing the pin heads that they will always be easy meat for pakjabis but more than 40 years of jihadi training need some brow beating to come to senses.

pankaj nema

Country flag
My guess is this

That Though Military Action might start Tonight as these Paki CAPs are telling

But The announcement will NOT be made
TOMORROW

It will be made in between First and Second phase

If any announcement is made tomorrow
It will look like influencing elections

thethinker

Country flag
Dimran changes stance from no terrorists operating in Pak soil to being in middle of shutting them down. :lol:

"If issue of Kashmir can be settled, Benefits of peace is tremendous for the subcontinent. Pakistan is already dismantling the terror networks including Jaish(JeM), action that is happening now has never happened in the past", says PM Imran Khan to BBC. #Pakistan #India"

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Dimran changes stance from no terrorists operating in Pak soil to being in middle of shutting them down. :lol:

"If issue of Kashmir can be settled, Benefits of peace is tremendous for the subcontinent. Pakistan is already dismantling the terror networks including Jaish(JeM), action that is happening now has never happened in the past", says PM Imran Khan to BBC. #Pakistan #India"

Keep begging... we won't stop now.

rocky0290

Country flag
Our problem is how do we announce
Any Military Action to our people

What do we say

Pakistan Attacked First
Or Balakot 2.0

Or Revenge of Feb 27

That's why while capturing their posts it was assumed that pakis will try to retake these posts but they were so incompetent and spineless that neither they were able to retake them from IA nor they escalated and took this blow without saying a word.Our only hope is that pakis grow a ball or two and escalate it so that onus is on them ki they attacked otherwise it's going all smooth.We are pounding them and they are taking these blows silently.

thethinker

Country flag
Keep begging... we won't stop now.
Pakis are dysfunctional to the core.

While Dimran vows to shut down terrorist groups, ISPR clown Ghafoora is claiming nothing happened in Balakot by taking journalists on a guided tour. This after 40 days from when the IAF strikes happened.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

After 43 days of strike... So soon General @OfficialDGISPR

People of world are not like people of Pakistan... Of course Big #FOOL

Ha ha ha....

Forget about battle ....
Do your Cornflakes business...

Tumse na ho paayenga...

@adgpi

Why shd Qureshit have all the fun? Ghafoora too shd have some[emoji23]

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The hypocrisy here is they employ the very Hindus(Gorkhas) frm Nepal's Terai and send them to places their own white soldiers wouldn't dare to go in Afghanistan!!!
They understood our psyche well. And our guys fell for it. Not anymore.
One Paki on twitter asked me abt Gen.Rawat and ridiculed him,his hat position. He asked me if he's a Gorkha. I said he's a Pahadi- a naughty brother of Gorkhas and he too carries a Khukri. The guy disappeared.
Brits succesfully managed to scare Pakis too by telling them how Gorkhas beheaded taller Pathans in Afg.
Classic case of psyops.

Ha ..... a Gurkha .......
Why you keep calling COAS as Pahadi ?
I thought he is from Gurkha Regiment where officers wear Gurkha hats ...... like you.
Is He Pahadi because of being from Nepaul ??
I love that !!

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Na-Pakis are dishing out soap dramas at phenomenal speed :

Qureshi gets some ants in his pants and lays a wild scenario of an imminent attack... Now he's saying that we aren't in an arm's race with India!! As if bhikaris can do that!!

Immie first rants and rants about BJP and Modi but suddenly flips and pins hope on NDA and Modi since ISI must have fathomed the negative impact of his earlier rants which was swinging the voters in favour of BJP. Must say they would have gauged the reaction to those rants by monitoring the social media.

And now the drama of journalists doing a site seeing tour of Balakot after 43 days of the strike.... Proves why Na-Pak-istan is flauntering coz it took them 43 days to do the painting and repairing job there which by the looks of that evil den of JeM doesn't look much of a work but it still took those Bakri f#ckers 43 days!!

All I can say to these dramas is - B@LL@CKS!!
AND #PKMKB

Last edited:

DG7867

Country flag
Ha ..... a Gurkha .......
Why you keep calling COAS as Pahadi ?
I thought he is from Gurkha Regiment where officers wear Gurkha hats ...... like you.
Is He Pahadi because of being from Nepaul ??
I love that !!
I thought Gen Rawat sir is from Sikkim scouts?

Punya Pratap

Country flag
Dg7867 kindly introduce yourself and why did you choose 786whatever ??

QUOTE="DG7867, post: 1513088, member: 29175"]I thought Gen Rawat sir is from Sikkim scouts?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles