India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Yes I thought I tracked baba and found one of his video, I posted that video to baba via comment, I was not sure if I really tracked baba or not, but now I'm 100% sure that it was baba's video because he blocked me after seeing that video
Are u an RTO guy to check everyone's identity?[emoji23]

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

Pakistan facing to acute water & food shortages with prospects of food riots
This is it, the key to capturing pok.

Join water canals from JK to India mainland.

Release water in Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat sector as per IWT. Keep pok under draught.

This will cause migration of mullahs from pok to sindh and paki gujrat.

Then IA can capture vacant pok.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
This is it, the key to capturing pok.

Join water canals from JK to India mainland.

Release water in Punjab, Rajasthan and Gujarat sector as per IWT. Keep pok under draught.

This will cause migration of mullahs from pok to sindh and paki gujrat.

Then IA can capture vacant pok.
People of Gilgit baltistan and Azad Kashmir of POK region will never be integrated into Pak mainland. They will not accept them even if they die without food and shelter. Pak wants Kashmir not the people. Only Punjabis matter to Pak rest are doormats

Roshan

Country flag
Because that's been the frontline aircraft of IAF for about 2 decades! All their wet dreams were about defeating a Su-30MKI!
It all started with that idiot kanwal using headlines of a su30 the day of the dogfight. The porkis I've been arguing with on twitter after I told them about the mistake he made and admitted to still shouldn't just quote that headline to say that a su30 was shot down when there is literally no evidence at all other than dgispr statements to prove that it was even a participant In the fight and a 2nd iaf jet was even down. Apparently by way of proof kanwal is all they have and they are hanging onto it like grim death. Never mind that they reject other things that India today has claimed and continues to about this whole episode because it doesn't suit their agenda. :biggrin2:

Gandaberunda

Country flag

Wat is he saying?
Pigs coming out of their sty?[emoji848]
Guess those attempts of drones and F16 flying close to IB were to check what postures we're holding. Pakis tried to build peace narrative in international media over these days and back preparing aggressive strategy to counter India and cry foul later when engaged.
I can smell huge fierce battle may take place in LOC during elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles