India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Hallucination of pak Finance Ministed:

pakistan on the path to become SHOOPER POWER in a weak.

Reality:
KSE-100 sheds another 550 points to close near three-year low
KARACHI: The benchmark index of the Pakistan Stock Exchange closed deep in the red on Wednesday, ending the day 550.65 points or 1.51% lower at 36,579.32 points—close to its three-year low.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/233767-kse-100-sheds-another-550-points-to-close-near-three-year-low

pakistan KSE is going down faster them Kim Kardashian on Kanye that too for the past 2 consecutive days...
I would say..."something is cooking"
Thats inside information.....thats causing the panic.

ganesh177

Country flag
BBC has uploaded the video of so called balakot madrassa, and showing its functional.
What i dont understand that pakistan had claimed that it was abandoned madrassa and no one in there, then how come so many childrens now ?

NRIPatriot

BBC has uploaded the video of so called balakot madrassa, and showing its functional.
What i dont understand that pakistan had claimed that it was abandoned madrassa and no one in there, then how come so many childrens now ?
This youtube channel should be named BBC News Urdu

jackle007

Ye kya baat hui bc, mujhe kyon block kia is baba ne, because I think I've identified who this baba is.

Ry117

Country flag
Balakot me trees hi kyun na gire ho, par IAF went inside & bombed them, while " sleep well coz PAF .......:bs: "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles