India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk

Country flag
No Air Action , may be on Land. Even if Pakistan uses its entire Airforce , they can't penetrate more than few kms into RJ , PB,HR airspace. Flights may get delayed if Feb26th type situation arises , but airspace closure won't be needed. Pakis will be fools to use their Airpower when India is going for Elections. World bodies will fuck them.
Don't worry Sir, Happy journey.
Journey is one part. I don't want deescalation. I want action.

Anil47

if ISI cannot protect their TEAM A in kashmir..the separatists and their assets which they have groomed for decades..I would tell you to stop cheer leading for ISI
They have shifted their modus operandi from kashmiris to harness non kashmiris for kashmir propaganda now. I am not cheering for ISI but most members here believe anything whatever is peddled on twitter be it from our side or pakis. Never believe the straight line of action when it's about war.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hallucination of pak Finance Ministed:

pakistan on the path to become SHOOPER POWER in a weak.

Reality:
KSE-100 sheds another 550 points to close near three-year low
KARACHI: The benchmark index of the Pakistan Stock Exchange closed deep in the red on Wednesday, ending the day 550.65 points or 1.51% lower at 36,579.32 points—close to its three-year low.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/233767-kse-100-sheds-another-550-points-to-close-near-three-year-low

pakistan KSE is going down faster them Kim Kardashian on Kanye that too for the past 2 consecutive days...
I would say..."something is cooking"

sorcerer

Country flag
They have shifted their modus operandi from kashmiris to harness non kashmiris for kashmir propaganda now. I am not cheering for ISI but most members here believe anything whatever is peddled on twitter be it from our side or pakis. Never believe the straight line of action when it's about war.
Yeah..that they have been doing that for many decades. Many fund raising agencies were working on that already.
The zakat root, Routing the "interest" paid in the UK banks for the "CAUSE".
These were already happening;

Doesnt matter in the end when its all RAIDED and put in the central bank for the use of economic progress in INDIA

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag

A darr acha hai :bounce:
:D
BBC trying to put the nuclear blackmail up front and center for pakistan.
That was deliberate act on part of BBC..cuz usually such details are kept very hushed.

but a few only Knows that that briefcase NOW only holds a few chaddis for IK to change from time to time when he hears the news from LC

ataru09

Country flag
So it seems ISI is actively involved in our elections through Psywar and funding. Immi's statement are nothing but psywar. I will not be surprized if Muslims in India follow Immi.

I will go further by saying, after Pulwama all the air raids were staged by both the countries. Things ruined when PAF and IAF actually started engaging eachother on 27th. Otherwise his time the war would have been fought over media and social media.
Facebook and twitter are making good money.
20190410_094908.jpg

pkmkb pkmkb pkmkb pkmkb pkmkb pkmkb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles