India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
So it seems ISI is actively involved in our elections through Psywar and funding. Immi's statement are nothing but psywar. I will not be surprized if Muslims in India follow Immi.

I will go further by saying, after Pulwama all the air raids were staged by both the countries. Things ruined when PAF and IAF actually started engaging eachother on 27th. Otherwise his time the war would have been fought over media and social media.
Facebook and twitter are making good money.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
wow!! thats some serious chocking by India...where pakistan is allowing itself to be BOMBED by INDIA that too at JEM a terror factory owned by china :D
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

IKs statement and FEAR can be understood..its not like everyday you have the fire at an office which is highly secure.
:D

Seconldy,, Not just IK..but Qureshi is also peaching peace...and official media of pakistan like RADIO pakistan is propagating it.

ISI WAS trying to involve in the Indian elections..but their main funding source was arrested in UK long before the elections got started ..so is the main funding channels in J&K.
Raids will continue to happen..

sorcerer

Country flag
Agree, but still things don't seem to add up. Both Niazi and Qureshi don't open their mouths without permissions from Bhadwa et al. So I'm suspecting they're trying to pull of a stunt
Who cares!! when did India started takin these clowns seriously.
Dogs can bark form across the fence..and nothing of what they say has any bearing on Indian policies.
other than the fact that sometimes congress sings he same tune of pakis..
BUT!!!

does it matter..even congress was not able to stop Indian policies on kashmir.
IK, Qureshi, Bajwa,, GAfoora..what they say has no implications on India.

DG7867

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
wow!! thats some serious chocking by India...where pakistan is allowing itself to be BOMBED by INDIA that too at JEM a terror factory owned by china :D
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

IKs statement and FEAR can be understood..its not like everyday you have the fire at an office which is highly secure.
:D

Seconldy,, Not just IK..but Qureshi is also peaching peace...and official media of pakistan like RADIO pakistan is propagating it.

ISI WAS trying to involve in the Indian elections..but their main funding source was arrested in UK long before the elections got started ..so is the main funding channels in J&K.
Raids will continue to happen..
I may have missed it, who was their asset in UK? was it Mallya?!

sorcerer

Country flag
I may have missed it, who was their asset in UK? was it Mallya?!
hahahaha.MALLYA?
Nice try..but what makes you think so! I am interested to know

It was not Mallya! its a paki with a bangladeshi.. you can flip through the information and news on October to December and you would know.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I'm starting to think pakis are trying to replicate Russia's strategy of interfering in 2016 elections. In 2016, Russia was way weaker militarily than US, but they had asymmetric warfare capabilities, I hope I'm wrong, but current events appear to be a repeat of 2016.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Dim...g-narrative-in-the-2016-presidential-election
Any incident of Cyber attack frm our western foolish neighbour, we r gonna unleash hell upon their cyberspace.
Civvies like Mallu Cyber Warriors makes DGISPR piss his pants.
Now we have many more assets within op control of govt which is classified af. They don't have that capabilities,their education system is worser than Namibia.

End line- they can't replicate Ruskies job.
At max they do some stupid shit.

DG7867

Country flag
hahahaha.MALLYA?
Nice try..but what makes you think so! I am interested to know

It was not Mallya! its a paki with a bangladeshi.. you can flip through the information and news on October to December and you would know.
Just that recently, Mallya and Nirav's arrest from UK made headlines recently, that's the name that came to my mind.. it was far-fetched I suppose, kindly ignore it. I'll search for that arrest news then.

Skdas

BTW now I believe no storm is coming. After 14 feb no regular sorties of SU30 MKI were happening oven hinjewadi
in Pune. Which is resumed from last 2-3 days. Birds returning to home.
Dont mention such things . Porkies will again plan something. Let them be on edge till elections
Guys chill, the birds are flying quite regularly. They have started following a very strict flight regime.

@tsunami kabhi jaldi utha karo, and keep your ears pealed.

PS: I live in LOS from the airstrip, see and hear those beauts regularly.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Any incident of Cyber attack frm our western foolish neighbour, we r gonna unleash hell upon their cyberspace.
Civvies like Mallu Cyber Warriors makes DGISPR piss his pants.
Now we have many more assets within op control of govt which is classified af. They don't have that capabilities,their education system is worser than Namibia.

End line- they can't replicate Ruskies job.
At max they do some stupid shit.
Don't forget Anshul Saxena. He brought entire Hacking community under one umbrella. If they try any cyber attack , they can kiss good bye to their servers.

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army troops to remain on high alert in wake of Indo-Pak tensions

New Delhi [India], Apr 10 (ANI): Top Indian Army commanders have decided that in view of tensions with Pakistan, the armed forces cannot lower their guard and troop readiness levels will remain as they are at the moment, Defence sources said on Wednesday.

The decision was taken during the ongoing biannual Army Commanders’ Conference being held in New Delhi.

The Army commanders also discussed the ongoing operations along the Pakistan border in the wake of simmering India-Pakistan tensions.

The conference began on April 8.
"Indian Army is committed to peaceful security environment. We shall holistically address emerging threats, challenges and ensure no room for terror. Readiness, tri-services synergy, military diplomacy, joint exercises have created capacity and environment," Army Chief, General Bipin Rawat said while addressing the conference.

Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa also addressed the meet on Wednesday.
"He (Air Chief Marshal) conveyed the vision and high credibility of the Indian Air Force missions and ideas for synergised application," a statement released by the Army said.

The conference assumes significance in the wake of tensions at the Line of Control.
Indian Army is believed to have pounded Pakistani Army positions and terror infrastructure situated inside the Pakistan Occupied Jammu and Kashmir with heavy artillery firing.

The action by the Indian Army forced the Pakistani Army to admit that three of its soldiers were killed, a rare case because it (Pakistani Army) is notoriously infamous for hiding its casualties. (ANI)

"Pounding"..I likez that word...
https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...t-in-wake-of-indo-pak-tensions20190410190132/

akk

Country flag
SO you say PAF said " Hey IAF bomb any place deep inside my territory , call my nuclear power bluff and return safe home? "
As per your eye opening post , if IAF and PAF had understanding before Airstrikes why not continue after Airstrikes.:facepalm:
No wonder @Brimstone was spanking you even after I asked him to back off.
Are we still expecting action in the near future? I am getting an impression that we are toning down. Somebody posted this morning that aircraft have returned to pune

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Reported Parrikar ji's demise before everyone else... same with ASAT and all actions across LoC...half sanyasi.. username has banaras....

BABA IS MODI !!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Modi contesting from Varanasi. Now tell me guys what is old name of Varanasi.

akk

Country flag
Modi contesting from Varanasi. Now tell me guys what is old name of Varanasi.
Baba joined Twitter in 2010.modi fought elections in 2014.
Anyway, is somebody linked with a top general. My best guess....... Vivekananda foundation..... Connected to doval

Anil47

SO you say PAF said " Hey IAF bomb any place deep inside my territory , call my nuclear power bluff and return safe home? "
As per your eye opening post , if IAF and PAF had understanding before Airstrikes why not continue after Airstrikes.:facepalm:
No wonder @Brimstone was spanking you even after I asked him to back off.
Because most probably the plan was you hit me somewhere in the jungles I hit you somewhere near mountains , no one to get hurt , both gonna make bravado statements you win your elections I will retain the image.

But after engagement we were at brick of war, looks like PAF ditched Immi and PA.

Inti posts capture kar li humney unki, itney goli baari ho gayi, bofors and arti fire ho raha hai but koi panic nahi. No smoke no fire.

I wont believe anything unless until government makes the claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles