India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DG7867

Country flag
Well ,due to recent media jehad by porkis ,every new member is considered paki until further notice. so first greetings to you with PKMKB
thanks for welcoming, but since I'm Indian, I'll go further to appease you.
'ye jo dehshadgardhi hai uske peche wardi hai'. hope you're satisfied.

rocky0290

Country flag

Two probabilities of it-either there is a serious tussle going on b/w IK & PA after these warnings of anti aircraft ammo and fire in PM office or He is simply trying to earn brownie points and wants to soften the stand of indian establishment for the time being hoping for a decrease in pounding by the IA.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This thread has outlived its use. It’s basically being used for trolling purposes now. IAF has clearly stated that they won’t be releasing anymore evidence on this topic. It’s best to go back to skirmishes thread. Also, have you guys noticed? Recently paki infiltration attempts on the LoC Have been less successful post-Balakot.
I'll close it on May 19, if nothing happens till then.

DG7867

Country flag
I have a theory re. babaji, I think he might be a member of CCS. If y'all remember the day before ASAT test he tweeted sleep tonight and wake up to something big tomorrow. In my opinion, matter like ASAT test would be confided to few top people, so I think he might be one among CCS..

vampyrbladez

Country flag
1. There was no obfuscation. It was a critique of US for their prior selling of F16 and other gear to Pak for their "war on terror" and you know it.

2. There's no denigration. No matter how armed to the teeth and upgraded those Bisons are, F-16s from their onset were designed in keeping a particular foe in mind, the MiG 21. And don't forget the US sent planes of rather recent blocks to Pak for their war on terror. The MiGs are our weak link, and they got to go. Our IAF themselves are retiring the 21s in next two years. You know better than IAF I guess, eh?

3. And yet, in the original post I was replying to, the poster said we should have 60 sqn. Upgrading existing planes do not increase squad numbers, I hope you know that. Were you thinking the planes have sex in hangars and magically have more Sukhoi and Rafales babies to make up that 60sqn number? The MiGs are retiring, so Sqn strength stil be down even more. And the numbers of delivery are based on the timeline prepared by Sukhoi, they said they'll give 20 more in 18 months no? And 24 at max Tejas per 12 months. By that standards, 2025-35 is am optimistic number for 60sqn.

I have realised something. You're just a tryhard idiot. And interesting you insulted r/India, it means you're from r/India_speaks no? I came from there as well. There mod from India Speaks who knows me in real life for years now. He can confirm my identity. Do you have someone who can do that?
Newfag I have lurked for years on both reddits.

1. Then be CLEAR! We have enough trash DGISPR as it is!

2. Which is why I mentioned Tejas. Remember? MiG 21 stays till 2021. Unless you intend on voting for Pappu!

3. An aircraft once upgraded has an MLU! This increases the service life of the aircraft and makes them last longer. Effective SLEPs can add to future inventory. F 22 via upgrades can be kept till 2060s! Thus they 'add' to the fleet in the long run.

"nd the numbers of delivery are based on the timeline prepared by Sukhoi, they said they'll give 20 more in 18 months no? And 24 at max Tejas per 12 months. By that standards, 2025-35 is am optimistic number for 60sqn."
You discount MiG 29UPG of no.s 21 to be added as well. Also 18 more MKI kits have been requested.

2 squadrons here alone. MKI order can and will be extended to 40.

Tejas will extend in tranches of 8,16,24 as per orders. This year 16 Tejas will be produced. Thus MiG 21 and MiG 27 numbers will be rapidly filled up by Tejas.

ABOVE ALL ELSE IF YOU ARE NOT CONGI OR PAKI SAY

PAPPU MADARJAT HAI AUR PAKISTAN KE NIWAS SUWAR HAI! :laugh:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
thanks for welcoming, but since I'm Indian, I'll go further to appease you.
'ye jo dehshadgardhi hai uske peche wardi hai'. hope you're satisfied.
Newfag I have lurked for years on both reddits.

1. Then be CLEAR! We have enough trash DGISPR as it is!

2. Which is why I mentioned Tejas. Remember? MiG 21 stays till 2021. Unless you intend on voting for Pappu!

3. An aircraft once upgraded has an MLU! This increases the service life of the aircraft and makes them last longer. Effective SLEPs can add to future inventory. F 22 via upgrades can be kept till 2060s! Thus they 'add' to the fleet in the long run.

You discount MiG 29UPG of no.s 21 to be added as well. Also 18 more MKI kits have been requested.

2 squadrons here alone. MKI order can and will be extended to 40.

Tejas will extend in tranches of 8,16,24 as per orders. This year 16 Tejas will be produced. Thus MiG 21 and MiG 27 numbers will be rapidly filled up by Tejas.
Arrey bhai bas ye baat hai? Pappu madarjaat hai! Pakistan ke niwas suar hai!

ABOVE ALL ELSE IF YOU ARE NOT CONGI OR PAKI SAY

PAPPU MADARJAT HAI AUR PAKISTAN KE NIWAS SUWAR HAI! :laugh:
Arrey bhai bas ye baat hai? Pappu madarjaat hai! Pakistan ke niwas suar hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles