India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

VehlaBanda

Bhaiyon jaisa ki aap jaante ho ki forum me Xi and Immi k nazayaz Bache bhi atey hain.Usi tarah kuch ache aur sache PKMKB PARAST log bhi atey hongey Jo shayd NRI Hain or even balochs Hain.Toh aap sab se anurodh hai k open source ki jankari hi sajha kren.Yadi apke pass kuch sensitive info hai Jo aapko agey nahi btane k wadey k sath mili hai toh apne wadey ka samman kren...
Enemy can be deep within from a long time.So ageing of user Id is immaterial.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Two probabilities of it-either there is a serious tussle going on b/w IK & PA after these warnings of anti aircraft ammo and fire in PM office or He is simply trying to earn brownie points and wants to soften the stand of indian establishment for the time being hoping for a decrease in pounding by the IA.
Wonder why he is saying Pakistan army created the militias.. and not Pakistan created the militias... According to IK, Pak army and government are on the same page... And Is Pak army on the same page with IK over bad mouthing Pak. Army...? Between the sarcastic tone of the NYT article. They just can't avoid it when it comes to India or Pakistan...

VehlaBanda

Doest matter.
because..
IK said why opposition..i.e congress is not good for peace process in Kashmir.
Yahi toh trick hai guruji..pta toh us ch*tiye ko sab hai...he SAYS BJP might concede some land from Jammu and Kashmir....and Congress would not....while the track record is exact opposite.So it's just to reverse the tide that's favoring modi because of anti pak sentiment.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

DG7867

Country flag

Anil47

M

Imran Khan’s statement is making a virtue of necessity. He would have been thrilled with a non BJP government and he with other ministers have specifically targeted the BJP in its tweets and statements but having probably seen press reports suggesting BJP win, he now pretends that’s somehow a preferred choice though he then goes on to make remarks on treatment of Muslims etc. The statement should be treated with the contempt it deserves.
So it seems ISI is actively involved in our elections through Psywar and funding. Immi's statement are nothing but psywar. I will not be surprized if Muslims in India follow Immi.

I will go further by saying, after Pulwama all the air raids were staged by both the countries. Things ruined when PAF and IAF actually started engaging eachother on 27th. Otherwise his time the war would have been fought over media and social media.
Facebook and twitter are making good money.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Wonder why he is saying Pakistan army created the militias.. and not Pakistan created the militias... According to IK, Pak army and government are on the same page... And Is Pak army on the same page with IK over bad mouthing Pak. Army...? Between the sarcastic tone of the NYT article. They just can't avoid it when it comes to India or Pakistan...
Leave it. He jus want to show the world that in Pak the Govt holds reigns of Army,not vice versa.
He want to be the 'charismatic' champion of democracy on front page of all newspapers hiding his genuine status- a puppet of Fauj.
Not his fault,even now the world isn't sure whether he'd complete his tenure successfully. The rumous abt Coup r still ripe and Im- the dim, want to encash d situation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In hind sight....
========
RM should have used the services of Ashok Malik(media advisor to president kovind ), assuming he is under some sort of confidentiality agreement.

To design the media interactions/messaging about F-16 episode...

sorcerer

Country flag
I'm starting to think pakis are trying to replicate Russia's strategy of interfering in 2016 elections. In 2016, Russia was way weaker militarily than US, but they had asymmetric warfare capabilities, I hope I'm wrong, but current events appear to be a repeat of 2016.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-Dim...g-narrative-in-the-2016-presidential-election
Russia has capabilities..but what does pakistan have.
a stupid ISPR which goes with different statement on same issue every few minutes.

see, all this while pakistan was hit hard by the BJP policies and will continue to do so. IK is making statements out of some real fear.
You can also See qureshi talking and preaching peace for the past few hours..
2nd time today Radio pakistan has updated their website with news on Qureshi with an updated headline "preaching peace".

I would say..they are worried about something in the making.
By calling for peace and visible gestures like fishermen release etc..they are giving OPTICS that pakistan is doing everything but India is not falling in line with the peace objectives.. May be they want global nations to nudge India.
Well!! that is not happening!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So it seems ISI is actively involved in our elections through Psywar and funding.

I will go further by saying, after Pulwama all the air raids were staged by both the countries. Things ruined when PAF and IAF actually started engaging eachother on 27th. Otherwise his time the war would have been fought over media and social media.
Facebook and twitter are making good money.
SO you say PAF said " Hey IAF bomb any place deep inside my territory , call my nuclear power bluff and return safe home? "
As per your eye opening post , if IAF and PAF had understanding before Airstrikes why not continue after Airstrikes.:facepalm:
No wonder @Brimstone was spanking you even after I asked him to back off.

rocky0290

Country flag

Dude my former point, PA warned him who's the boss and this is a way of Pak PM to show his power (jitni bhe thodi bhaut h), at last the PA will corner him.

DG7867

Country flag
Russia has capabilities..but what does pakistan have.
a stupid ISPR which goes with different statement on same issue every few minutes.

see, all this while pakistan was hit hard by the BJP policies and will continue to do so. IK is making statements out of some real fear.
You can also See qureshi talking and preaching peace for the past few hours..
2nd time today Radio pakistan has updated their website with news on Qureshi with an updated headline "preaching peace".

I would say..they are worried about something in the making.
By calling for peace and visible gestures like fishermen release etc..they are giving OPTICS that pakistan is doing everything but India is not falling in line with the peace objectives.. May be they want global nations to nudge India.
Well!! that is not happening!

Agree, but still things don't seem to add up. Both Niazi and Qureshi don't open their mouths without permissions from Bhadwa et al. So I'm suspecting they're trying to pull of a stunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles