India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Are we still expecting action in the near future? I am getting an impression that we are toning down. Somebody posted this morning that aircraft have returned to pune
No Air Action , may be on Land. Even if Pakistan uses its entire Airforce , they can't penetrate more than few kms into RJ , PB,HR airspace. Flights may get delayed if Feb26th type situation arises , but airspace closure won't be needed. Pakis will be fools to use their Airpower when India is going for Elections. World bodies will fuck them.
Don't worry Sir, Happy journey.

DG7867

Country flag
Baba joined Twitter in 2010.modi fought elections in 2014.
Anyway, is somebody linked with a top general. My best guess....... Vivekananda foundation..... Connected to doval
Yep, I'm thinking on same lines. I'm guessing baba must be someone from CCS at least, if not Modi or Doval... no one else gets info on things like asat test..

Spindrift

Pakistan Travel Advisory by USA
Issued on 9th of April, 2019

Reconsider travel to Pakistan due to terrorism. Some areas have increased risk. Please read the entire Travel Advisory.

Do Not Travel to:

• Balochistan province and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province, including the former Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), due to terrorism and kidnapping.
  • The Azad Kashmir area due to terrorism and the potential for armed conflict.
Terrorist groups continue plotting possible attacks in Pakistan. Terrorists may attack with little or no warning, targeting transportation hubs, markets, shopping malls, military installations, airports, universities, tourist locations, schools, hospitals, places of worship, and government facilities. Terrorists have targeted U.S. diplomats and diplomatic facilities in the past, and information suggests they continue to do so.

Terrorist attacks continue to happen across Pakistan, with most occurring in Balochistan and KPK, including the former FATA. Large-scale terrorist attacks have resulted in hundreds of casualties.

The U.S. government has limited ability to provide emergency services to U.S. citizens in Pakistan due to the security environment. Travel by U.S. government personnel within Pakistan is restricted, and additional restrictions on movements by U.S. government personnel outside of U.S. diplomatic facilities may occur at any time, depending on local circumstances and security conditions, which can change suddenly.

The U.S. Consulate General in Peshawar is unable to provide any consular services to U.S. citizens.

Due to risks to civil aviation operating within or near Pakistan, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has issued a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) and/or a Special Federal Aviation Regulation (SFAR). For more information, U.S. citizens should consult the Federal Aviation Administration’s Prohibitions, Restrictions, and Notices.

Read the Safety and Security section on the country information page.

If you decide to travel to Pakistan:

• Visit our website for Travel to High-Risk Areas.
  • Remain aware of your surroundings and local events.
  • Vary travel routes and timing, especially for routine trips.
  • Minimize the duration of trips to public markets, restaurants, government and military institutions, and other locations.
  • Minimize the number of U.S./Western nationals congregating in any one location at any time.
  • Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
  • Follow the Department of State on Facebook and Twitter.
  • Review the Crime and Safety Reports for Pakistan.
  • U.S. citizens who travel abroad should always have a contingency plan for emergencies. Review the Traveler’s Checklist.
Balochistan Province – Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to Balochistan province. Active terrorist groups, an active separatist movement, sectarian conflicts, and deadly terrorist attacks against civilians, government offices, and security forces destabilize the province, including all major cities.

Visit our website for Travel to High-Risk Areas.

KPK Province, including the former FATA – Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to KPK province, which includes the former FATA. Active terrorist and insurgent groups routinely conduct attacks against civilians, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), government offices, and security forces. These groups historically have not discriminated between government officials and civilians. Assassination and kidnapping attempts are common, including the targeting of polio eradication teams.

Azad Kashmir – Level 4: Do Not Travel

Do not travel to the Azad Kashmir area. Militant groups are known to operate in the area. The threat of armed conflict between India and Pakistan remains. Indian and Pakistani military forces periodically exchange gun and artillery fire across the Line of Control (LoC).

India-Pakistan Border – Level 4: Do Not Travel

India and Pakistan maintain a strong military presence on both sides of the border. The only official Pakistan-India border crossing point for persons who are not citizens of India or Pakistan is in the province of Punjab between Wagah, Pakistan, and Atari, India. Travelers are advised to confirm the status of the border crossing prior to commencing travel. An Indian visa is required to enter India, and no visa services are available at the border.

Last Update: Reissued with updates to the Risk Indicators
Source: https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...raveladvisories/pakistan-travel-advisory.html

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Because most probably the plan was you hit me somewhere in the jungles I hit you somewhere near mountains , no one to get hurt , both gonna make bravado statements you win your elections I will retain the image.

But after engagement we were at brick of war, looks like PAF ditched Immi and PA.

Inti posts capture kar li humney unki, itney goli baari ho gayi, bofors and arti fire ho raha hai but koi panic nahi. No smoke no fire.

I wont believe anything unless until government makes the claims.
Bro, why did you join this forum? To coin conspiracy theories during election time? Your theories don't make any sense, if you are a left "liberal" jnuchap types then it will make sense only to you!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Because most probably the plan was you hit me somewhere in the jungles I hit you somewhere near mountains , no one to get hurt , both gonna make bravado statements you win your elections I will retain the image.

But after engagement we were at brick of war, looks like PAF ditched Immi and PA.

Inti posts capture kar li humney unki, itney goli baari ho gayi, bofors and arti fire ho raha hai but koi panic nahi. No smoke no fire.

Oh boy! Are u now equating what India and Pak have done? Seriously?
U shd have ur Dinner asap. Loss of Appetite is d reason for such foolish arguments.

Anil47

ISI WAS trying to involve in the Indian elections..but their main funding source was arrested in UK long before the elections got started ..so is the main funding channels in J&K.
Raids will continue to happen..
ISI uses Dubai , Nepal and Bangladesh route to fund Indian elections through people like p**** who have contacts in underworld.

sorcerer

Country flag

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
you forgot killing the crow part! and uprooting some palm trees.
of all people pakis are helping MODI with the election..a person whom they fear the most and a person who is an active RSS worker too...and a person who has tied down pakis internationally and isolated pakis effectively..
and you say..pakistan is batting for modi..
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Govt made the claim on balakot..agencies gave the number of death on balakot and through official sources.

The top commanders CONFERENCE briefed media about ONGOING OPERATION AT pakistan BORDER..so yeah..thats officia that pakis are getting pounding.

"arti fire ho raha hai but koi panic nahi. No smoke no fire"
happening on other side of LC..dont worry pics and videos will come after the operations from the INdian side..btw..smoke and fire was seen in those BOPS that got arty..just a few days back too..videos were emerging from INdian side.

Anil47

Bro, why did you join this forum? To coin conspiracy theories during election time? Your theories don't make any sense, if you are a left "liberal" jnuchap types then it will make sense only to you!
I am here to discuss every case and I am a nationalist but there are things which are I am not able to digest because there is lot's of secrecy going on.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag

What are you smoking?

Pakis whole ego and survival was dependent on Nuke bluff?

They gave all up for Modi?

Anil47

Good!! also UK. Thats is where they hatched it.
Doesnt matter...with the IT raids and arrests the ISI is losing more money..which is a good thing
Yes it's good but unfortunately many fund generators are also Indians who are working for ISI .

part of "nationalism" is RESPECTING the SECRECY pertaining to ones own nation and not instilling doubt
This is why I am waiting for the government to make statement I never doubted the Indian govt. Whatever details they are sharing are true. But I have a personal theory aswell which is related to international politics.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yes it's good but unfortunately many fund generators are also Indians who are working for ISI .
Doesnt matter as these fund generators are getting caught every day.
See..if ISI cannot protect their TEAM A in kashmir..the separatists and their assets which they have groomed for decades..I would tell you to stop cheer leading for ISI

sorcerer

Country flag

This is why I am waiting for the government to make statement I never doubted the Indian govt. Whatever details they are sharing are true. But I have a personal theory aswell which is related to international politics.
And your PERSONAL THEORY is running WILD with the pakistan narrative of hitting trees.
while India has all the proofs through HUMINT. what happened before and after the strike with video evidences and proofs including how the pigs tried to burn the bodies of terrorists even denying them a decent burial.

edit:
Just releasing the audio footage doesnt mean..india doesnt have video footage of paki pigs action on their dead COMRADES!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles