India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh177

Country flag
Can we expect a PC and a release of evidence from iaf now since pakistan has released that video and expose them.

Bhadra

Country flag
Pakis nuke bluff was never takes seriously by the BJP, it was only congressis who gave weightage to it.
How can any one make such statement ?

Paki Nuclear threat is not a party affair but a national strategic affair.

The decision to go declared overt nuclear power was taken by BJP with the aim of forcing Pakistan to declare / demonstrate their nuclear status and go overt rather than remain clandestine and covert. Pakistan and the Western powers including USA were always playing the Pakistani nuclear factor to intimidate and blackmail India.

Pakistan played their clandestine nuclear card many times before Pokhran like during VP Singh tenure and OP BRASSTACKS. The idea to force Pakistan to go overt was to obtain a nuclear equilibrium in South Asia and achieve detent to ward off military conflicts thereby achieving a better security environment for progress of India.

The problem arose when Pakistan started using the nuclear umbrella to wage asymmetrical wars or military conflicts less than wars (Kargil like) against India.

India under Modi has / will close that umbrella or will not be stopped by that umbrella. That has been partly achieved by superior Indian nuclear position under which India will get over MAD situation to achieve certain destruction of Pakistan while taking on Pakistani nuclear attacks.

BJP so far has not changed stated nuclear doctrine of India hence your assertion is wrong.

Ry117

Country flag
Can we expect a PC and a release of evidence from iaf now since pakistan has released that video and expose them.
No Indian should Expect, rather trust IAF.
Past dossiers(26/11) and Present Radar images should tell you that either pakis cant logically understand :crazy:
Or they dont want to.......
And they never will accept defeat by Yindu....(chahe Bangladesh ke baad Pak ke 5 parts ho jaye:pound:)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

After 43 days of #Balakot Airstrike ,Foreign Media are taken to the site of Air strike on 10 April.
@OfficialDGISPR could you please tell me,if trees were only destroyed than why 43 days time took to take media to site?

I think Trees are precious.

Fool ur paki people not world.

rocky0290

Country flag

Pakistan facing to acute water & food shortages with prospects of food riots
It should not be a coincidence that the day imran Khan said something favourable to pm modi and Congress said that Pakistan loves Modi.Does that mean, Pakistan deep state and Congress working together, in order to help Congress win brownies and give them some ammo against modi.Who knows Kalyug indeed has arrived!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
It should not be a coincidence that the day imran Khan said something favourable to pm modi and Congress said that Pakistan loves Modi.Does that mean, Pakistan deep state and Congress working together, in order to help Congress win brownies and give them some ammo against modi.Who knows Kalyug indeed has arrived!
Drama:

1. Porkis hate Congis.
2. Congis hate Porkis.
3. Porkis love Modi, Modi love Porkis.

Look at NDTV,CNN-IBN,NYT,National Herald etc.

Reality:

1. Porkis love Congis.
2. Congis love Porkis.
3. Modi Fucks Porkis & Congis.

Look at DD,Swarajya,Republic,WION etc.

Ry117

Country flag
Pakis logic (Imran Khan)->
Armed Militia ( Jihadi) palo
Osama ko palo
Terrorist attack karao India me
Aur jab India in keedo ko mare (Non Military Preemptive )
Balakot strike me trees :bs: mare ( unki Territory!!)
So
Itni khujli hui ki apni tatti foz se (Sleep well coz PAF is awake:scared2:)
India ki Military Installations ko target karo(F 16 gayoo..)
Aur ab jab India phode to
Peace......

Also IK->
peace chahiye ......
par ham kisi proofs ko kabhi accept nahi karenge..

But Phir bhi India "Irresponsible":hail:

Last edited:

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

No @SMQureshiPTI The time for dialogue has passed.
Only complete destruction of terror outfits in Pakistan is the way to move forward.I m sorry but u didn't do it & now we will do it for safety of our people . #OperationColdWave

@adgpi
https://t.co/JSqNqvbG7x

Wallah Habibi moment for IK.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dunno if they watched Rajini's 2.0 or not... They will for sure enjoy #OperationColdwave of NDA 2.0!!!

Last edited:

tomato

No @SMQureshiPTI The time for dialogue has passed.
Only complete destruction of terror outfits in Pakistan is the way to move forward.I m sorry but u didn't do it & now we will do it for safety of our people . #OperationColdWave

@adgpi
https://t.co/JSqNqvbG7x

Wallah Habibi moment for IK.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Complete different tone of Baba...is he the same baba?? or a new player behind the curtain

jackle007

Maybe u did some 'Paap' on a scale which is almost equal to Cat 5 tornado.
Baba is a very cool guy. He blocked u means, u shd go 2 Varanasi and dive into Ganga.[emoji23]
Yes I thought I tracked baba and found one of his video, I posted that video to baba via comment, I was not sure if I really tracked baba or not, but now I'm 100% sure that it was baba's video because he blocked me after seeing that video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles