India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
They have shifted their modus operandi from kashmiris to harness non kashmiris for kashmir propaganda now. I am not cheering for ISI but most members here believe anything whatever is peddled on twitter be it from our side or pakis. Never believe the straight line of action when it's about war.
Yes. Instead, we should listen to Guruji here. Ditch babaji and follow Guruji.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Its a kevlar blanket..the famous ballistic shield.

But for BBC its a NUCLEAR BRIEFCASE..
:D
somewhere they have to drop the bomb..atleast in the interview :rofl::rofl:
These Britards are making an ass out of themselves for the pakis !! for the pakis of all the nations in the world.

we know pakis dont have pukes anymore. fun to play along with BBC hallucination of chaddi briefcase
That how they have been always scarring Indians right from the days they started establishing trading posts by pointing out "Muslim Guns", Pathan Raiders, Rajakaars, The Pakistan Army and then Pakistani bombs.

They fully know how to exploit Indian psyche. They have been a force behind Pakistani belief in stereotypes like - Hindu Baniya, Willy Brahmin, Hindu Cowards, Dalkhor etc etc.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
That how they have been always scarring Indians right from the days they started establishing trading posts by pointing out "Muslim Guns", Pathan Raiders, Rajakaars, The Pakistan Army and then Pakistani bombs.

They fully know how to exploit Indian psyche. They have been a force behind Pakistani belief in stereotypes like - Hindu Baniya, Willy Brahmin, Hindu Cowards, Dalkhor etc etc.
The hypocrisy here is they employ the very Hindus(Gorkhas) frm Nepal's Terai and send them to places their own white soldiers wouldn't dare to go in Afghanistan!!!
They understood our psyche well. And our guys fell for it. Not anymore.
One Paki on twitter asked me abt Gen.Rawat and ridiculed him,his hat position. He asked me if he's a Gorkha. I said he's a Pahadi- a naughty brother of Gorkhas and he too carries a Khukri. The guy disappeared.
Brits succesfully managed to scare Pakis too by telling them how Gorkhas beheaded taller Pathans in Afg.
Classic case of psyops.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Guys, a question. The name ColdWave reminds me of Cold Start doctrine. Are we using the same principles somehow here?

DG7867

Country flag
The hypocrisy here is they employ the very Hindus(Gorkhas) frm Nepal's Terai and send them to places their own white soldiers wouldn't dare to go in Afghanistan!!!
They understood our psyche well. And our guys fell for it. Not anymore.
One Paki on twitter asked me abt Gen.Rawat and ridiculed him,his hat position. He asked me if he's a Gorkha. I said he's a Pahadi- a naughty brother of Gorkhas and he too carries a Khukri. The guy disappeared.
Brits succesfully managed to scare Pakis too by telling them how Gorkhas beheaded taller Pathans in Afg.
Classic case of psyops.
It reminfs me of Col. Lalit Rai's story from Kargil..

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Guys, a question. The name ColdWave reminds me of Cold Start doctrine. Are we using the same principles somehow here?
My 2 Paisa guess.... While we are focused on LOC & POK in west...... Cold Wave from Indian side may be sweeping north...... flowing from Saltro Ridge & Kargil area moving North West.
We are keeping Paki's pinned at LOC while hunting NLI's Makhror up North.
Muzaffarabad is just bone.... GBK is where meat is :biggrin2: :blah:

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Ohh fack I gotta give my eyes an acid wash to unsee this shit .. why bro whyyy :shock:
Now imagine the taste of L**d nihari after that dry rub on circumcised cock due to mian sahab remembering seeing second daughter of first baigum naked accidentally.

Dil toh bacha hai ji :scared2:

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Bhailog kya kal elections ke pehle aaj raat kuch hoga?

# PKMKB hoga kya?
If rumors about Akhnoor or Haji Pir are even partially true.... expect image of Trianga Flying there to be out tonight or tomorrow early morning..... Paki Fauj will have to do something tonight to save their 'ijjat'
There is no other reason for them to increase temperature on LOC as it will directly benefit Modi.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Bhailog kya kal elections ke pehle aaj raat kuch hoga?

# PKMKB hoga kya?
Pakistan won't attack India directly especially when elections are in progress . Let say still pakistan managed to buy some balls from olx and did attack toh bhai samaj lena ki Pakistan jaisa chutiya mulk aur koi nahi rahega.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles