India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Belief is a trust buddy. Very delicate , very rare and very difficult to cultivate. They will believe who has trust , but message is out. Temperature is being increased slowly , slowly and slowly. Patience is what I will prescribe you the most. Just close your eyes for a while and wooosh...
Well What happened?
Look, I get it. We're not old members, we don't get to know it. We also don't need our chains jerked or being condescended to.

I'm done with this. I'll just check the news like others instead.

#pkmkb

Indrajit

Country flag
Agreed that they are not an easy pushover. But there is nothing wrong in having some fun on their expense, isn't it? From what i understand IA is trying to remove the launch pads from the equation and also trying to take over the advantageous positions over loc that can help in future to take down napaki idiots who tries to cross to Kashmir. Imho IA is not at all interested to take over the entire pok. I can be wrong but expecting for any big huge push from IA for the time being is a negative.
Can have as much fun as we want, just as long as we remember it is “fun”.

Taking posts has to be understood with a heavy dose of reality. Sure, we can apply heavy bombardment and either destroy or force abandonment, temporary or otherwise but that is usually tactical in nature and done locally.A large scale push needs an element of surprise, one that was lacking in the present scenario where both forces were on high level of preparedness. Nor are The levels between the two forces so high that they will show up at low levels of conflict. It s only when the PA is fully stretched that our strength advantage begins to show over a period of time. It is very possible that some posts have been taken out, the areas mentioned are geographically more difficult for a Pakistani counter but they will almost certainly attempt a counter at a place of advantage to them. The balance here is held by as a balance of terror, actions have reactions. For both sides. It is possible that if Mr.Modi wins the election and he still is in a mood to punish Pakistan, there might be more significant actions then. Timing to an election schedule is not as easy, so any claims must be seen with a cynical eye unless proven otherwise.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Takes some class to admit that you were played or get carried away , happens to all of us at some point. Old adage to be remembered...” make a fool of me once, shame on you; make a fool of me twice, shame on me...”
Its not about fooling. Now I am in damage control mode. Many new ID's were made and they started to message me. I will give in slowly as things cool down. Remember 10 senior fellas I shared with are in pin drop silence, we decided to keep it shut because of attention from our western friends recently. I didn't respond to anyone who made appearance after Feb 16. You are here from 2018.Could you please take down the above post of yours. Let Pakis here be in confusion. Hope you understand.
Thanks.

akk

Country flag
Its not about fooling. Now I am in damage control mode. Many new ID's were made and they started to message me. I will give in slowly as things cool down. Remember 10 senior fellas I shared with are in pin drop silence, we decided to keep it shut because of attention from our western friends recently. I didn't respond to anyone who made appearance after Feb 16. You are here from 2018.Could you please take down the above post of yours. Let Pakis here be in confusion. Hope you understand.
Thanks.
Hi, i have been here for much longer, a few years. Please tell me. Will keep quiet and wouldn't play with it. Promise

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Can have as much fun as we want, just as long as we remember it is “fun”.

Taking posts has to be understood with a heavy dose of reality. Sure, we can apply heavy bombardment and either destroy or force abandonment, temporary or otherwise but that is usually tactical in nature and done locally.A large scale push needs an element of surprise, one that was lacking in the present scenario where both forces were on high level of preparedness. Nor are The levels between the two forces so high that they will show up at low levels of conflict. It s only when the PA is fully stretched that our strength advantage begins to show over a period of time. It is very possible that some posts have been taken out, the areas mentioned are geographically more difficult for a Pakistani counter but they will almost certainly attempt a counter at a place of advantage to them. The balance here is held by as a balance of terror, actions have reactions. For both sides. It is possible that if Mr.Modi wins the election and he still is in a mood to punish Pakistan, there might be more significant actions then. Timing to an election schedule is not as easy, so any claims must be seen with a cynical eye unless proven otherwise.
I concur. Election results are going to be crucial. If its going to be Raga then everything will go back to pre Modi era....The work done by IA will be in vain. Lets all hope Modiji comes back.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
No official response as of yet from Lara Seligman and US Department of Defence on Hindustan Times report. There is pin-drop silence.

This means both US and Pakistan are spreading misinformation through media so that F-16 reputation does not get affected. In short they are saying IAF and pilot Abhinandan are lying.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I think it would be best if IAF, Indian Navy boycotts F-16 and F/A-18 fighters for its future requirements.
We can boycot F16 but can't say about F18. We need future replacement for Mig29k. There is a reason why IAF never saw towards F16 even though how tempting that offer was.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Who is this nationalist guy. He is getting much info..
Somewhat like Babaint......but he also focuses on geo-politics, economy and internal sec.
A couple of handles like these r givin accurate info, interesting thing is they r acquainted. Some tacit understanding.
CASOs, casualties etc they report asap.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
No official response as of yet from Lara Seligman and US Department of Defence on Hindustan Times report. There is pin-drop silence.

This means both US and Pakistan are spreading misinformation through media so that F-16 reputation does not get affected. In short they are saying IAF and pilot Abhinandan are lying.
Since trump came into power, there has been fissures in US state department.

Kind of like we have congi loving babus occasionally at crosshairs with center.

It's quite possible this statement is because of internal game of thrones being played in US.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Thats what happens when your lawyer keeps quite thinking satyameva jayate. Ofcourse they will make noise to save their face , we should counter it . This era is of Hybrid warfare.
Muscle power+diplomatic power+PR plays very important role. Indians are good at catching up game.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think it would be best if IAF, Indian Navy boycotts F-16 and F/A-18 fighters for its future requirements.
American jets should be sidelined just for the fact that you need their permission to use them for anything. Add to the fact that their dispensation can change on the turn of a dime, a risky proposition.

However, options are limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles