India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Hope babaint. will come clean on the captures..He was pretty upbeat about Akhnoor..and when he started scripting a song on Akhnoor...that means he was in some sort of euphoria..
The nature of his tweets say much about the realities hes facing.
The last image points more towards Haajipir pass.. I think

Indrajit

Country flag
another tweet by lara to support her narrative.

Without going into merits of the story, let me point out something that should be obvious to everyone. If the IAF didn’t know for sure that the Mig21 that crashed shot down an F16 and merely wanted to create a story, why would they not say another Mig21 did that? After all, then no one would say we found all missiles. Stretching it to unbelievable levels of foolishness. The journalist is of course defending her story, she’s entitled to do that. Additional stories coming out at the same time smells suspiciously like a plant. I would discount any follow up story that now suddenly has information they didn’t have a week ago, unless it is better sourced.

sorcerer

Country flag
this could be total disaster for pakistan if true.i think we will not hide such a big news from public.i think this area is very big and at very strategic place so i feel that we need evidence to proof it.i know baba focus was on akhnoor so lets see.
The administration of pakistan will fail..when....people are not ready to listen nor support them for keeping them in the dark for so long. Cuz naturally, they dont know what to trust anymore. No matter what they say or fence...deep inside..deep inside they know what is what cuz of the reality they face as economic slow down, inflation, currency devaluation etc..which affects their daily life. These cannot be covered by FB posts or tweets.

The pak administration should have kept their egos down and faced the realities slowly opening their people to what is happening to the pak soldiers. This should have brought up a political process.

The question we hear from the sane voices in pak media is..
1)Why is pakistan supporting Kashmir cause when the pak exchequer is already in trouble
2) Why is pakistan supporting kashmir cause when kashmir has not legal dispute on LAND over kashmir.
3)pakistan is already supporting a lot of refugees from Afghan..they cant afford another refugee crisis from PoK .(Which I think its already happening as we hear reports of people migrating in hordes to mainland pakistan)...this is another huge trouble in the making.

The pak administration doesnt have a clear answer for all these. Why kill paki soldiers in a futile war for a land which is not claimed by pakistan ,.which is not their fight?
see, legally under law..these are VERY SERIOUS QUESTIONS! for the state to answer. The penalty for the state is huge within pak itself.

Area is very big...but its not like they decided to capture this place one fine morning. They have made the plans decades back and they know how to do it even how to quarantine and handle the populace. Army does plan meticulously to the last minute.

For India, there is not need to show evidence or make a statement now as its in the process. They must have some other plans too once some key objectives are achieved.
Why unnecessarily make it tough on themselves. The more under the radar..the much better here.

IF you are watching the media and the SM..signals are strong in favor of Indian version.
DGISPR himself has proved that you cant bluff for too long if things are unsubstantiated .

Sehwag123

After JNU episode and reading congress manifesto do we have any doubt remaining these leftists are hardcore anti-national. And the fact that FP journalist quoted the commie bong leaves no doubt that this is CONG + PAK joint venture . Congress can go to any extent to win election. Treachery lies in their blood starting from Nehru

Darth Malgus

Country flag
this could be total disaster for pakistan if true.i think we will not hide such a big news from public.i think this area is very big and at very strategic place so i feel that we need evidence to proof it.i know baba focus was on akhnoor so lets see.

VSTOL on the forum decoded his post. As usual, take this with a pinch of salt.

Decoding Babaji's last tweet.
His last tweet starts with hash sign which are the first two letters of hajipir (HAsh). Just the way he tweeted about asat test. His last part of the clue is two equal signs with an arrow pointing to the left. The two equal signs are denoting a Pass. On maps, a pass or bridge is denoted in that manner. That equation is underlined with done written under it. meaning every thing needed to wrest this pass has been put in place.
he than has a dotted line with and arrow pointing towards the right. This indicates the infiltration route and this bulge is the biggest infiltration area for terrorists from Pakistan. Lastly we have a red dot. Indicating bloodshed. Crop is sown means all the formations are in place,

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Without going into merits of the story, let me point out something that should be obvious to everyone. If the IAF didn’t know for sure that the Mig21 that crashed shot down an F16 and merely wanted to create a story, why would they not say another Mig21 did that? After all, then no one would say we found all missiles. Stretching it to unbelievable levels of foolishness. The journalist is of course defending her story, she’s entitled to do that. Additional stories coming out at the same time smells suspiciously like a plant. I would discount any follow up story that now suddenly has information they didn’t have a week ago, unless it is better sourced.
Because IAF has reputation of not cooking up stories to defend itself and we do give credit to our exactexact soldiers who defend our motherland unlike fake propaganda troll PAF army who thrives on lies peddled and abandon it's soldiers at first adversaries hits their way.

sorcerer

Country flag
The last image points more towards Haajipir pass.. I think
Multiple thrusts..IMO.... We are plugging the gaps.
Why?
Because..to secure ourselves against the failure is our job!
So any administration will do that first..capture strategic areas or atleast MAN the areas with an upper hand.

LOC..Redrawing will happen eventually..
already the CJ of GILGIT BALTISTAN is crying for plebiscite

shankyz

Country flag
another tweet by lara to support her narrative.

Ghafoora had displayed the same grainy pic of 4 missiles BUT one with ONLY the seeker and NO warhead.

This Lara is quoting the same sources.

Hence it is proved it is Pakistan that is feeding her the info they want out with a firang stamp on it.

Go and figure out how AAM missiles work - what happens to the seeker, what happens to the warhead.

This was answered by various Indian defence journos in answer to that tweet, but guess you neither had the time to read it nor the intelligence to understand it.

It is looking even more and more stupid for Ghafoora and his inflated ego.

Keep going.

तुम्हे भी नंगा होना है आगे जाके

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

VehlaBanda

Ghafoora had displayed the same grainy pic of 4 missiles BUT one with ONLY the seeker and NO warhead.

This Lara is quoting the same sources.

Hence it is proved it is Pakistan that is feeding her the info they want out with a firang stamp on it.

Go and figure out how AAM missiles work - what happens to the seeker, what happens to the warhead.

This was answered by various Indian defence journos in answer to that tweet, but guess you neither had the time to read it nor the intelligence to understand it.

It is looking even more and more stupid for Ghafoora and his inflated ego.

Keep going.

तुम्हे भी नंगा होना है आगे जाके

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
मिसाइल कैसे काम करती है पता होता तो अपनी बना लेते।भीख नहीं मांगते खिते के अमन की।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Multiple thrusts..IMO.... We are plugging the gaps.
Why?
Because..to secure ourselves against the failure is our job!
So any administration will do that first..capture strategic areas or atleast MAN the areas with an upper hand.

LOC..Redrawing will happen eventually..
already the CJ of GILGIT BALTISTAN is crying for plebiscite
Haji Pir is a big big deal. I'm ready to believe Akhnoor Dagger. But Haji Pir Pass. Lets wait and see,

sorcerer

Country flag
Haji Pir is a big big deal. I'm ready to believe Akhnoor Dagger. But Haji Pir Pass. Lets wait and see,
Yeah... We trust our forces.
Why I think Haji Pir is in the picture is because... Post URI, there was a big talk on WHY the incident happens over and over and over again; they said..Haji Pir under Indian control can reduce the terror attacks in India by 50%.

Thats a huge huge relief for our security, our personnel, our economy.

Let's see.

Indrajit

Country flag
After JNU episode and reading congress manifesto do we have any doubt remaining these leftists are hardcore anti-national. And the fact that FP journalist quoted the commie bong leaves no doubt that this is CONG + PAK joint venture . Congress can go to any extent to win election. Treachery lies in their blood starting from Nehru
It’s a bit silly to call a man who went to jail 9 times fighting for independence, treacherous. I don’t get why so many are quick to criticise Nehru who for all his faults, was well intentioned. Neither Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi were,even with their many acts of stupidity, treacherous. I can’t say that about the other members of the family currently around though I find their unthinking nature of their actions more liable of that meaning than any intention.

Last edited:

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Modi curse. You mess with him he uses meme magic to fuck you up!
Cuz..one Indian thrust on pakis was against the economic foundations of pakistan. GoI was very specific in that areas.

India selectively gamed some vectors of pakis and kiilled it...especially a few remaining industries of pakis with some policy changes for our industries here.
They controlled dollar price for too long...Export products ki manufacturing badhai nahi...Aaj currency devaluation zyada hi ho rahi hai jabki gains of increased exports utne nhi hain....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Because:
> A huge Defence budget leaving little for development, health, education, etc.
> Enormous funding of their nuke program.
> Massive funding of terrorist organizations running into millions of dollars..
> Army running and ruining the economy. They have control of a $14 billion economy which includes running of shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, bakeries, hair cutting saloons, cement factories, control of the sugar industry, consumer durables and most of all running the complete logistics chain in Pak especially contracts for movement of goods on the CPEC.
> Huge current accounts deficit.
> Etc.

They've run out of ideas and have resorted to begging from their so called 'friends' like SA and China. If this state of affairs continues, Pak will be bankrupt by early next year. Could have been earlier had it not been for the temporary bailouts by their all weather friend China and the house of Saud.
We should seize this opportunity, porki economy is collapsing right now, we should give them impression that we are preparing for war and can launch offensive anytime. Porks we then be force to allocate their country's resources and energy totally in war effort.

Or on a second thought, we must go to war with the porks for real. But before we do, we need to replace old soviet MiGs (21 and 27) and get some quality BVR missiles, preferably european ones. Also replace the old equipment of the army like T55s and 72s with T90s, Armatas and Arjuns. Navy is doing just fine but we need an another CBG and more subs. Porkis are talking a lot of shit on social media and its our duty to shove their big mouths and ripped asses with our bombs and rockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles