India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
APACHES coming up....in JULY!!!
The first batch of choppers will be based at the Pathankot air base,
Or..did a few actually arrive!

Noiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccc...we are actually making some components here in INdia..
I likez the plan!

Sehwag123

It’s a bit silly to call a man who went to jail 9 times fighting for independence, treacherous. I don’t get why so many are quick to criticise Nehru who for all his faults, was well intentioned. Neither Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi, even with their many acts of stupidity, treacherous. I can’t say that about the other members of the family currently around though I find their unthinking nature of their actions more liable of that meaning than any intention.
I will give you one example : He never wanted Somnath temple to be re-constructed . Had it not been for other patriotic Indians during that time , Somnath temple would have been another Ayodhya.

neel9821

Country flag
It’s a bit silly to call a man who went to jail 9 times fighting for independence, treacherous. I don’t get why so many are quick to criticise Nehru who for all his faults, was well intentioned. Neither Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi were,even with their many acts of stupidity, treacherous. I can’t say that about the other members of the family currently around though I find their unthinking nature of their actions more liable of that meaning than any intention.
Err.. did you think that we got Independence because of Nehru and Gandhi’s? The main factors for the independence lots of patriotic Indians and world war 2.

sorcerer

Country flag
I will give you one example : He never wanted Somnath temple to be re-constructed . Had it not been for other patriotic Indians during that time , Somnath temple would have been another Ayodhya.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Trueeeeeeeeee!

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It’s a bit silly to call a man who went to jail 9 times fighting for independence, treacherous. I don’t get why so many are quick to criticise Nehru who for all his faults, was well intentioned. Neither Indira Gandhi nor Rajiv Gandhi were,even with their many acts of stupidity, treacherous. I can’t say that about the other members of the family currently around though I find their unthinking nature of their actions more liable of that meaning than any intention.
It's amusing how you claim to know his intentions as being well meaning. Someone else can have a different interpretation. The facts are what matter. He was voted down and should never have been PM. His blunders are of gigantic proportions for which we are still paying a huge price.

As for going to jail, thousands went to jail, in that he's no more special than other freedom fighters, particularly who laid down their lives, while this man was never touched by British violence.

singhboy98

Country flag
We should seize this opportunity, porki economy is collapsing right now, we should give them impression that we are preparing for war and can launch offensive anytime. Porks we then be force to allocate their country's resources and energy totally in war effort.

Or on a second thought, we must go to war with the porks for real. But before we do, we need to replace old soviet MiGs (21 and 27) and get some quality BVR missiles, preferably european ones. Also replace the old equipment of the army like T55s and 72s with T90s, Armatas and Arjuns. Navy is doing just fine but we need an another CBG and more subs. Porkis are talking a lot of shit on social media and its our duty to shove their big mouths and ripped asses with our bombs and rockets.
You fight a full scale war on "Imported Western equipment", you may as well start taking tutions from Porkistanis on how to live in a destroyed economy.

dude00720

Country flag
Here is the deal. Pakistan is still trying to win a tactical Battle and losing the strategic battle.
a) Trying to prove, that, No F-16 was shot. Assuming you guys are correct, Do you think Indian Govt will keep- quiet if this news comes out again? Guess, what will happen. half a squadron Took out Balakot. Next time GHQ will be the target. Hafeez Saeed Stays there, does he not? If you do this shit, Can you predict what will be the future?

b) Didnt you warn us about Nukes, if a bird crosses the border? Why no nukes when Balakot happened? You do agree that our 6 planes crosses the border. So, what makes you think, we wont do it this time?

So, stop being effin stupid and tell your top people, IAF is getting pissed off. Too many lies will hurt you.

c) You might think this Hungama will hurt Modi. Well, you're absolutely wrong. COMPLETE INDIA believes Modi hit you guys inside your houses. "Ghar Main Maar kar aaye Hum Log." . So keep doing this shit. It's only helping Modi.

FYI -: Inform your assets in India, that Intelligence under Doval is sophisticated. An anonymous simple handle is making you bleed. Whileyou must have spent a Million dollars to activate your assets in NYtimes and Indian media. FYI, India hates INDIAN MEDA.

Thoda dimag lagao. Zaroorat Pade toh bol do, Online tutoring Karwa denge.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Someone wiser than any of us said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

As for the point you're trying to make, if all of us here were to be held to the standard that we must ourselves execute what we propose our forces do, this and every other defense forum would have to shut down.

We're speculating on what's actually happening. Now based on your knowledge or experience, it may be impossible, that doesn't mean we can speculate about it.
Good I appreciate that.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
हाजीपीर पर फिर भारत की झंडा लहराने की बातें बढ़ रही है,1965 मे भारत ने कैसे जिहादी और पाकी सेना को धूल चटाई थी।

cyclops

Country flag
Last edited:

Sehwag123

Request someone to post a Twitter thread on saikatd done by alok_bhatt. He has shown that saikatd works in a website owned by CCP . Don't know how to post through mobile

sorcerer

Country flag
FYI -: Inform your assets in India, that Intelligence under Doval is sophisticated. An anonymous simple handle is making you bleed. Whileyou must have spent a Million dollars to activate your assets in NYtimes and Indian media. FYI, India hates INDIAN MEDA.

Thoda dimag lagao. Zaroorat Pade toh bol do, Online tutoring Karwa denge.
This is where GAFOORA LOST IT and GAFOORA acknowledged it :D
Dont know how much the blonde cost for paki tax payer.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Without going into merits of the story, let me point out something that should be obvious to everyone. If the IAF didn’t know for sure that the Mig21 that crashed shot down an F16 and merely wanted to create a story, why would they not say another Mig21 did that? After all, then no one would say we found all missiles. Stretching it to unbelievable levels of foolishness. The journalist is of course defending her story, she’s entitled to do that. Additional stories coming out at the same time smells suspiciously like a plant. I would discount any follow up story that now suddenly has information they didn’t have a week ago, unless it is better sourced.
Get this !!!! some one dug deep in saikatd's news portal... it's owned partly by jack ma.....
=====
Curiously, Balakot Airstrikes has seen media- both Indian and foreign- take more than active interest in trying to discredit these strikes - and apart from certain usual suspects, one name that kept cropping up was that of @asiatimesonline - for which @saikatd is a contributory

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Here's what I think happened after F16 was shot down

PAF and PA got really pissed, tried to make several videos of abhinandan so that he doesn't become a hero back home.

Since bodily harm can't be done to Abhi, and drugs wasn't useful either, DJ ISPR got in overdrive to su30 kill.

When Abhi came back, Indian govt too played the part of not glamorising f16 kill because that would make IK and Pakistan a messenger of peace.

Now after long silence, pakis got suspicious that IAF doesn't have proofs of downed f16 that can be understood by masses.

Hence they are now resurrecting their lost ego of f16 kill.

Does a customer ever invites a merchant to validate his integrity?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
and the mutiny at KARACHI! which was then an Indian land
We got independence because of the struggle of innumerable Indians that includes Gandhi( who was instrumental in inspiring a mostly illiterate populace at the grass roots level, a people who had no real idea about the concept of a nation.. My grandfather was a freedom fighter.. had been to jail many times.. and also was a Gandhian.. ), Bose, Tilak and also Nehru to an extent, and many other prominent leaders played their part. Yes, the mutinies were also a reason... But, if you ask me, the most important reason was Germany... The two world wars literally bankrupted the British. They had huge loans to repay Uncle Sam., and the empire was bleeding money... More than a million young British men died in the two world wars combined. If not for Germany's militaristic ambitions, it would have taken us more time to be independent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles