India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

another tweet by lara to support her narrative.

This sounds like a load of BS.

He says in the article:
"Pakistan military sources told Asia Times that the F-16 fleet was assembled at the Sargodha air base where the US officials conducted the count. "

Firstly, the sourcing is from Pak military............why would Pak military leak this info only to this Saikat nutjob? Isn't this something that someone like Ghafoora would be tom toming about?

Secondly, (as I have said couple of times before) de-escalation hasn't happened! Why would Pakis assemble all their (76 in all) F16s in one location...just for US to conduct the count??? Don't Pakis have higher operational needs for F16s to be fully deployed & dispersed??

This Saikat Datta sounds like an slimy asshole. His articles come a day after someone reports something big.....and very curiously the article will shoot down a pro-Indian news (he's the guy who shot down Praveen Swami's article on Shahzad-ud-din) & buttress an anti-Indian articles. How could he be alwasy working on the exact same story as others....just delayed by a day.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Glad you are amused but nothing you said justifies calling Nehru trecherous. Whether he went to jail with 1000’s or not, he went. Something that people glibly talking here didn’t.
There's a lot I could say but did not since that would require a thread of it's own. You claimed his intentions were good. How do you know? All we have are his stupendous blunders, whether those were due to incompetence, ego or trechary is a different matter.

Quit with the you didn't go to jail excuse. There's a lot in history that we haven't done, but we talk about it. Besides, I'm not comparing myself to Nehru, rather other more illustrious freedom fighters.

bose

Country flag
forget kashmir,this mad pakistani finance minister will destroy our country.he thinks he is genius.very bad decision to appoint him as finance minister.
I do not know why he was selected as a finance minister at this critical time ... I saw a Pakistani TV program they were saying Umer got one private company get bankrupt due to his bad financial decisions ... I do not remember the name of the company ...

dude00720

Country flag
Glad you are amused but nothing you said justifies calling Nehru trecherous. Whether he went to jail with 1000’s or not, he went. Something that people glibly talking here didn’t.
I think, this is pushing it. 100 years later, people might say Tukaram Omble deserves a Param Vir Chakra, since, his capturing Kasab spoilt the Hindu Terror Party forever.

Nehru was decent. He started a technological base. He had bad economists who were brainwashed by Keynesian Methods. At core, he appointed a Brilliant statistician like Mahalnobis as an economic advisor. Single biggest mistake. But, his culture was anti-indian since, he hated business. For him "profit was a bad word".

When time comes, we all discover a form of courage which we dont know exists inside us.

One might. add, that, Nehru never got kalapani. he lived a life of a prince[Aga Khan Palace] even though he was in jail.

But Nehru's biggest problem was his successors. When Congress guys say, Nehru did this. Nehru did that and ignore Sardar Patel and Narasimha Rao. it does make a lot of us angry. Hell, People in hyderabad dont know what Sardar Patel did for them.

People tell us, Rajiv Gandhi gave us computers. Seriously? Do these guys understand, how stupid they sound when they say this. ?

So perhaps, congress needs to modulate it's tenor. Nehru could become great again.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This is a false narrative set by Pakis about no bodily harm done to him.

After he was beaten by jahil Paki villagers, he was made to stand for hours, subjected to loud music as a torture and grilled repeatedly. He also had his ribs broken.

The photoshoot which Pakis did especially of him being treated was after he was given some sedatives to get that calm and ok look.

And here our own media and Wagha worshippers were thanking Dimran for treating him well and releasing him. :facepalm:
At that time Anil Dhamsana and ajit doval hadn't appraised ISI and US that bhramos would be up paki ass if they refused to release abhinandan.

Even paki army and their govt don't take guarantee of their jahil awam who lynched their own pilot.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Anything less than nabbing dawood, hafeez or massood , i will be disappointed ..just saying. Time has come for mitron speech !
Why should India nab them. They are only individuals of the system, symbols of a mindset and represent an ideology and a rouge state. Their being nabbed is not going to end terrorism. On the contrary, if by using their name India can launch :

* An air strike deep inside their country.
* Impose economic sanction on Pakistan.
* Isolate Pakistan internationally.
* Call Pakistan a terrorist state and exploit favourable international public sentiments.
* Call upon Pakistan to act against their own ideology and strategy by surrendering their terrorist leadership.
* Use them for internal political considerations and political control.
* Berate them, demonise them, project them as sub humans and rotten state.

So there are some benefits in not killing them but get killed by their own rotten minds.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Why should India nab them. They are only individuals of the system, symbols of a mindset and represent an ideology and a rouge state. Their being nabbed is not going to end terrorism. On the contrary, if by using their name India can launch :

* Call Pakistan a terrorist state and exploit favourable international public sentiments.
* Call upon Pakistan to act against their own ideology and strategy by surrendering their terrorist leadership.

So there are some benefits in not killing them but get killed by their own rotten minds.
Precisely spoken. They are Indian strategic assets within Pakistan.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
OT:

You have misunderstood my point. What I am saying is that while you MAY win a war with imported equipment, your economy will surely go into a tailspin. Just look into the health of the economy after every one of the wars you were talking about. That is why indigenous equipment is a must. They may lack the edge possessed by mature weapon platforms peddled by WESTERN MIC for NOW but such short term concerns are nullified by the huge gains that will be made in the long run.

Wars can make or break an economy. If you invest money on indigenous defense industry, the investment will give a return of over 20 times in wartime and much more during peacetime. That is why I keep repeating that with the current level of indigenous equipment in the Indian Armed Forces, our economy will take a HUGE hit in case of a full blown war with either Porkistan/China. And I am just talking about the forex depletion from servicing/replacing equipment attrition here. Not the other factors that come into play during a war.
War is a serious business mate, you got to be ready to make sacrifices, men, materials and machines. But we must resolve the Kashmir and Balochistan issue for once and all. Its no use maintaining such a huge military and then shying away from war due to economic concerns.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

There is no shortage of such people. One gets killed, many will eagerly rise to take their place.

So there is no reason we can't kill one of them to gain a short term advantage in tactical and political sense while still enjoying the benefits you outlined with others.

If I had my pick, I'd go for Dawood due to his political links in India. Refer Baramati.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
And now @Brimstone is talking about Bedori
Baba already gave more casualties coplecof days back like 6 killed and this is straight apposite cross LoC trade center chakan da Bagh where trade was suspended. I saw a journalist reporting from the trade center where Pak army targeted the center and trucks as well

tomato

asad umar has failed miserably.pti will fall if this economic situation continue for too long.petrol prices is 98 rupees per litre and everything is now more costly.we are heading towards a disaster.imran khan should sack this mad finance minister.i am sick and tired of pti excuses.
Hope CPEC thing in this situation is aiding u...its five years now. I remember at its opening PDF guys got too high...claiming pakiatan will be a Trillion $ economy in 5 years.

Cant forgot that guy saying "Ab to naaliyon me dollar bahenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles