India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsalan123

i think baba is in trouble.i read his last message.it looks he is in some kind of trouble.

Indrajit

Country flag
I think it would be best if IAF, Indian Navy boycotts F-16 and F/A-18 fighters for its future requirements.
Easier said than done, we run big trade surpluses with the US. Military purchases are one way to reduce that.

Arsalan123

Not really...
Baba already said that...he will not be active much on twitter once the Mission is complete.
His mission is complete.
baba is a mysterious person.i think he is a trusted source but his last message is very strange.so finally india captured akhnoor dagger? xd

sorcerer

Country flag
another tweet by lara to support her narrative.

Well!! now shes proved herself that she doesnt know zilch about missiles..nor she knows how to count.
FP got some money..PSYOPS is the new investment avenue for pakis ...Let them bleed some money that way too ..
Pentagon said..they havent counted.. so thats busted,
Now..
She with her tweets are proving herself that shes technically incompetent to even work with Pentagon.

sorcerer

Country flag
baba is a mysterious person.i think he is a trusted source but his last message is very strange.so finally india captured akhnoor dagger? xd
Hope babaint. will come clean on the captures..He was pretty upbeat about Akhnoor..and when he started scripting a song on Akhnoor...that means he was in some sort of euphoria..
The nature of his tweets say much about the realities hes facing.

Arsalan123

Hope babaint. will come clean on the captures..He was pretty upbeat about Akhnoor..and when he started scripting a song on Akhnoor...that means he was in some sort of euphoria..
The nature of his tweets say much about the realities hes facing.
this could be total disaster for pakistan if true.i think we will not hide such a big news from public.i think this area is very big and at very strategic place so i feel that we need evidence to proof it.i know baba focus was on akhnoor so lets see.

Arsalan123

The moment she quoted saikatd, we know which cabal she belongs to..

You can take her as seriously as much as you want, infact you will be glad to know that she in her lifetime will never write anything against Pakistan or Islamic terrorism.
problem is not DOD or her.problem is she is defending her narrative.this makes people crazy lol.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Lol that Saikat dutta the lying commie bengali again doing propoganda against India, he is in the same league of all the foreign funded commies and cryptos !

Yeh darr hame atcha laga, sare sold out morons are comming out and going against IAF version, even when IAF has given an official presentation to many prominent jurnos!

Wait for IAF to show the final kill, these commie / liberal propogandists will eat dust! :biggrin2:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Hopefully after elections the exact scenario at LoC comes out. Estimate is strategic posts are controlled by us now and no more easy terrorists infiltration from launch pads

indiatester

Country flag
another tweet by lara to support her narrative.

This argument is weak IMHO.

Because Pakistan did not send any blackbox, its safe to assume no F-16 lost ?:tsk:

No Black Box
Lockheed Martin, the manufacturer of the F-16, said the company had not received any contact from Pakistan over the F-16. “Usually, the original equipment manufacturer is immediately contacted when their aircraft goes down. However, there was no inquiry sent from Pakistan,” a senior official said. “This adds further credence that no F-16 was lost.”
Officials pointed out that the MiG-21 had a black box, which is now in Pakistan’s possession. Indian air force officials contend it cannot be deciphered by Pakistan. However, the black box could have been sent to Lockheed Martin to check Indian claims that wing commander Abhinandan had fired a missile. “However, since there is no such discussion, and since no black box was sent to Lockheed Martin by Pakistan, it is safe to assume that no F-16 was shot down,” the official said.
indiatester did not send his stool samples, so he must be healthy

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yesterday I head interesting term “citation jalebi cabal”.

They cite or quote each other like a jalebi, but all quotes stays within the jalebi.
Heard a journalist explain this once. For a false narrative they want to set, someone less know will be asked to put the false story out, the cabal will jump on it and make a huge deal out it. The initial story shall be deleted quitely.

No retractions, nothing. Move on to the next paid assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles