India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
No you can't! Lol

You will get to know.....it's too big! Dumb Paki awaam will kill their jernails and kenails if they get know what has happened to them!

1971 moment redux!
Damn! What is it?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Chinese leader Maomao is having fun with new members. Lol.

Guys have patience.
Hahhahaha yup! Now fun is over, back to the thread. Let's discuss, Balakot and shooting down of F16 by our vintage Mig21 !

Joker

Country flag
Wait for the news before first stage of polling. Remember, this election is the most important election in history of India. This election decided how are we going dismantle the assorted scum called Pakistan. I definitely believe that we have taken sizeable portion of real estate in pok. Jaheel sharif got his piece of land today, that indicates that he has finally been given a sendoff. I think imraand Khan's days are numbered. He will be sacrificed by the napak fauj and another stooge will be installed.
Or there might already be a revolt in Pakistan army, with paki rupee tanking , investment values go down, and the crises sets in. In that case I can see a balochi lt gen approaching India for help. Remember, balochis have been very active and very successful. Pakistan might just lost Balochistan and the effects will be seen in next year. Meanwhile, sensex has estimated that bjp will be back again. Hence sensex and nifty are rising.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I have waited for a good news for weeks, sure, as others. Please give a reasonable hint.... Can you send a personal message?
Bro, given so many hints! It's a combination of things....... if you don't trust in God - it's fine, can't avoid to trust Modi! Over and out!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No you can't! Lol

You will get to know.....it's too big! Dumb Paki awaam will kill their jernails and kenails if they get know what has happened to them!

1971 moment redux!
Well, if this is indeed true, I have no complaints even if I need to wait. But really, is it as big as 1971? In 1971 they lost 40% of their landmass. Is it as big as that?!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Wait for the news before first stage of polling. Remember, this election is the most important election in history of India. This election decided how are we going dismantle the assorted scum called Pakistan. I definitely believe that we have taken sizeable portion of real estate in pok. Jaheel sharif got his piece of land today, that indicates that he has finally been given a sendoff. I think imraand Khan's days are numbered. He will be sacrificed by the napak fauj and another stooge will be installed.
Or there might already be a revolt in Pakistan army, with paki rupee tanking , investment values go down, and the crises sets in. In that case I can see a balochi lt gen approaching India for help. Remember, balochis have been very active and very successful. Pakistan might just lost Balochistan and the effects will be seen in next year. Meanwhile, sensex has estimated that bjp will be back again. Hence sensex and nifty are rising.
Next year vacation Balochistan mein!

akk

Country flag
Bro, given so many hints! It's a combination of things....... if you don't trust in God - it's fine, can't avoid to trust Modi! Over and out!
Thanks.... If that's the case! I will keep it to myself.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
It's better to be patient and listen to officiall leaks later than believing any rumour. So the closed group who have info can enjoy now we Will join later

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Ab humare paas chara hi nai hai
Being new member no one will trust me especially when pakis are roming with Ghafools propaganda toh Dil behlana ki ninja technique.
Anyhow on Ugadi something big news you people have got if true then indeed a new beginning. Cheers

MrPresident

Country flag
Below is my take. constructive Criticisms are welcome.

Question: Should India share the evidence with the world on Balakot and downing of F16

Yes. I wish India to be sharing the proof of the attacks, before everyone thinks that I am a non-believer in the armed forces let me make it clear I totally believe the armed forces and have faith. Below are my reasons why they should do

1. Proving to the world that there is a capability within our forces that they can undertake the raids. The question is not to prove this to Goras, it is about showing all those who undermine our capability and show them their place. We in defense forums can make out the truth but not the mango man who depends on newspaper and PR driven 24hrs news channels (If you call them that)

2. Israel shared the videos of the attack on Hamas with Spice kits, they don’t have to but they did. Why? Coz that’s the perception war. They wanted to show the world that they have the technology and the capability to carry out precise strikes without any collateral damage. If they can, we can as well. All spice kits records there approach till it hits the target, that can always be shared. Correct me if I am wrong Spice does record videos with infrared cam as well. Russians did share the Radar imagery from Syria, so why shouldn’t we.

3. Why to give a chance to Pakistan to deny anything? Slap the proof on Gafoora s face and see what the people do with it. Shame is felt a 100 times more when it comes from own countrymen.

4. Today DRDO conducted a Press conference to show the world about our capability with ASAT tests and shared videos taken from OLS. Was it necessary? No but we did so why not for Balakot and F16.

Sharing of proof will only shut the people’s mouth who are trying to undermine our capability.

Indrajit

Country flag
Oh boy, some of the “speculating” here has gone way out of control. This forum has started to resemble a teenage boys club, too much of hormones and not enough of sense. The military professional here has been warning about people over speculating but too many here are too “high” to care.

There are people here talking about taking large parts of PoK like that’s a walk in the park and the PA will just fold and go home because some members here want to believe it. How different is all this from Pakistanis who think that Hindus can’t fight and will fold if pushed..?

An all out conflict in Kashmir will make some gains in territory over a period of time because of the disparity in size of the forces but it will be bloody and ugly and will take time to happen and will most likely escalate. Local levels actions may well be happening but they are very unlikely to be of the size as being speculated . The PA is a large professional force(whatever we think of them) and is not an easy pushover. Let’s keep commentary here at a believable level and we will all be better off than making ourselves a laughing stock. If there is information available, sure, please share and we can discuss it but wild speculation of the kind seen here in the last many days is of no good to anyone and is of no credit to this forum.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Process of Balkanization of Pakistan has started. I pay my two cent tribute to ugly baby Pakistan to bring our Nation together and helped us building it together by being common enemy. Jai Hind Jai Bharat.
Yeah, no one with that accent is going to free their country. Expats/refugees like these are good for some UN speeches, but the real, bloody freedom fights will not be done by them.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Yeah, no one with that accent is going to free their country. Expats/refugees like these are good for some UN speeches, but the real, bloody freedom fights will not be done by them.
You know what mate ? Banks can break country and banks can build one. Money matters alot, at times more than a nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles