India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Conversation has 10 member invite limit. I have already tagged 10 regular members. I will try to open another conversation or guys who got that nooz if possible spread it on messages.
Please Share with us what ever news you have

Anil47

I doubt that India has changed the LOC. Yes, there may be some posts which have been abandoned by Pakis and oursoldiers went there to put the Tiranga and came back, but capturing posts and retaining them inside POJK does not fit with the foreign policy of India. These things only happen on Social Media.

sorcerer

Country flag
I doubt that India has changed the LOC. Yes, there may be some posts which have been abandoned by Pakis and oursoldiers went there to put the Tiranga and came back, but capturing posts and retaining them inside POJK does not fit with the foreign policy of India.
hahahaha..Not NEHRUVIAN Policy any more..
Foreign policy...is new..andar khuske marna policy now...which was never heard for past many decades.

Status Quo has changed so is foreign policy too.

What is POJK? there is no POJK..only Indian Kashmir and INdian Jammu. pakis are occupiers and pakis are NEVER party to the J&K dispute. Did paki ever say that J&K Belong to them?
NOOO!!
They didnt ever..
so what is their army doing in our territory!! They shouldnt be..so India is evicting them

Anil47

Foreign policy...is new..andar khuske marna policy now...which was never heard for past many decades.
Foreign policy is to bleed Pakistan internally , India needs support of Pakistani people to beat Pakistani army to make it look valid and justified. And free Sindhis and people in Gilgit from Pakistani army.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I doubt that India has changed the LOC. Yes, there may be some posts which have been abandoned by Pakis and oursoldiers went there to put the Tiranga and came back, but capturing posts and retaining them inside POJK does not fit with the foreign policy of India. These things only happen on Social Media.
As long as we can provide the logistic support to hang on to captured territory, no reason not to reclaim our land.

What are Porkies going to do? Cry to US privately or admit publicly by going to UN?

When they try to recapture, we can hit them harder.

This slow burn tactics is perfect. Puts tremendous pressure on Porkies that they can't sustain for long and flies under the radar of international community.

During non-war time, salami tactics is the way to go.

Enquirer

See this......how indian media behave so immaturely....

Lara Seligman essentially quoted her former boss :)
She used to work at AviationWeek! When she got bombarded with pointed questions, she ran to her old boss....& she quoted him saying that all 'end-user-agreements' would be the same & Jordanian jet were counted too.

If the original article didn't give away rotten smell, her update to the article blew the stench miles away! If there was a clarification required, one would expect a seasoned journalist would go back to the original source........not run to her former boss and quote him!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Foreign policy is to bleed Pakistan internally , India needs support of Pakistani people to beat Pakistani army to make it look valid and justified. And free Sindhis and people in Gilgit from Pakistani army.
bleed it internally..yes..
pound it externally..yes..yes

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
It's not 1950's anymore. And the POJK is ours. So what's that about "not fit with the foreign policy" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles