India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Baba had said this day before yesterday.
Yesterday he had said that the coming days will be important.

Meaning Pakistan will try to recapture their lost posts and the territory we now have. But we will have to hold on.

Anyways POK is Indian territory. Has been an integral part of India since 47. So yes we are now evicting the Pakistani intruders from own land.

In the process of trying to recapture lost posts, they will commit a substantial amount of resources in terms of Infantry and artillery to back them up. And we will be blowing the living daylights out of these Pak formations. Anyway you see, they lose.

Modi hai to munkin he.
Baba hai to munkin he.
Rumour mongering on auspicious "Chaitra Pratipada" day is sinful.

Modi hai to Mumkin Hai
Baba hai To Mumkin Nahin.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
My bad for sprouting doubts against our govt. and armed forces :hail:

Never gonna happen again ! The information warfare created by this pakistanis nearly got me:doh:
Abiliy to question our govt. is what makes us different from Chinks & Porks... But not believing every crap without proper source or confirmation, is another thing that also makes us different from Pakis.

Don't confuse the two mate!

sorcerer

Country flag
Level -1 Crop sowing Level-2 Crop irrigation Level-3 Harvesting of crops Happy to announce Level -1 Completed As a hardworking farmer ,special day for me Sea, desert and mountain Crop sown everywhere Wait few day ,few week or few month.Not few year The harvest will be ready

VehlaBanda

Rumour mongering on auspicious "Chaitra Pratipada" day is sinful.

Modi hai to Mumkin Hai
Baba hai To Mumkin Nahin.
Let's just have a moment of unknown unconfirmed speculative joy..."BEFITTING RESPONSE" se agey kabhi suna hai toh baba se suna hai.....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

john70

Country flag
Gawara Gafoor has made a joke of himself. Just yesterday, he referred to a report with anonymous sources which states that Pentagon took a count of F16s with Pakistan and India didn't shoot an F16 and today,

Pentagon itself confirmed that it's not aware of any such count.

But he is truthful man ~ yahallah yahalla ~ to koan count kar gaya tha us din ?? India wale count kargaye !! Ki ....
Aur kitne f 16 girane Baki hai !!
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Enquirer

Conversation has 10 member invite limit. I have already tagged 10 regular members. I will try to open another conversation or guys who got that nooz if possible spread it on messages.
I am having a meltdown.........thought I was regular guy :) :)

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Conversation has 10 member invite limit. I have already tagged 10 regular members. I will try to open another conversation or guys who got that nooz if possible spread it on messages.
Pls message me then. Waiting patiently to hear the good news.

Anil47

Gawara Gafoor has made a joke of himself. Just yesterday, he referred to a report with anonymous sources which states that Pentagon took a count of F16s with Pakistan and India didn't shoot an F16 and today,

But he is truthful man ~ yahallah yahalla ~ to koan count kar gaya tha us din ?? India wale count kargaye !! Ki ....
Looks like that report on F16 in US media was intentionally planted by the Americans to be picked up by Ghafoor and later embarrass him. Or elements funded by Pakistanis in US media are now getting exposed.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

They are so retarded and/or desperate.

If the US had conducted such an audit and found all F-16S accounted for, wouldn't Gafoora be the first to dance on Twitter about it? Why would be need to re-tweet some random publication?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
My bad for sprouting doubts against our govt. and armed forces :hail:

Never gonna happen again ! The information warfare created by this pakistanis nearly got me:doh:
If we had to lie about F-16, we would have never put out story as Mig 21 killed F 16 which raises doubts even more.

We would have claimed Su 30Mki or M2000 downed F-16, just to be accepted by masses.

I am astonished that you fell for Paki lies.

Understand that terrorism is only a consequence, the primary cause of decline of Pakistan or other Islamic nations is how frequently and how loudly they spew lies.

sorcerer

Country flag

Exayctly.... Told ya all..Gafoora is our PRIME ASSET who will ensure that India will win the narrative.

POOR Gafoora latched on to the CHAFF thrown by the Foreign policy mag coupled with a Blonde. He should have used his sources with FP..as expected..he didnt.

but like a low level troll. gafoora did what we wanted him to do..
he without verifying NOR waiting 24 hours...made an OFFICIAL STATEMENT on unconfirmed sources.
Gafoora is a MAJOR low level Troll

Bhadra

Country flag
Pakistan will try to recapture their lost posts
Pray tell me how many posts, where all and names thereof ?

and the territory we now have. But we will have to hold on.
Territory ? where? not in my bed.

Anyways POK is Indian territory. Has been an integral part of India since 47. So yes we are now evicting the Pakistani intruders from own land.
Really. Holders and keeper are the owners of property as per Indian law. That is common knowledge. You want to claim ownership then hold it. Will you.

In the process of trying to recapture lost posts, they will commit a substantial amount of resources in terms of Infantry and artillery to back them up. And we will be blowing the living daylights out of these Pak formations.
what is substantial amount of resources in your opinion ?
Well you talk of "formation"...
Is war on cards ?

Anyway you see, they lose.
Here I agree and quote:

"yūñhī hamesha ulajhtī rahī hai zulm se ḳhalq
na un kī rasm na.ī hai na apnī riit na.ī
yūñhī hamesha khilā.e haiñ ham ne aag meñ phuul
na un kī haar na.ī hai na apnī jiit na.ī
isī sabab se falak kā gila nahīñ karte
tire firāq meñ ham dil burā nahīñ karte "

Just beautiful.

Modi hai to munkin he.