India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

U shdve said it in English! U jus attempted to kill a Classical language,sir which is a federal offence. Bidda not budda[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Anyways...unity in diversity is our strength.
[emoji106]
I was thinking the same.....but then I thought maybe he's from some town with a different accent :)

Also, it should be mentioned it's 'kuda' not 'kura'......unlike the Punjabi style of urdu/hindi speaking the ra & da are not interchangeable in Telugu :)

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I was thinking the same.....but then I thought maybe he's from some town with a different accent :)
Two States we now have,sir. But we can identify native speakers, can't we? Lot of 'mandalikas/dialects' from MH border till TN border. I sincerely appreciate one's interest in learning multiple languages tho.

Vayuputra

Country flag
U shdve said it in English! U jus attempted to kill a Classical language,sir which is a federal offence. Bidda not budda

Also, it should be mentioned it's 'kuda' not 'kura'......unlike the Punjabi style of urdu/hindi speaking the ra & da are not interchangeable in Telugu :)
Are, thammi typing lo chinna gadbad aindhi anthe, de thadi pichamma gudi. Telugonne

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

For those who missed the briefing...
@DRDO_India briefing details:
- Maximum range of our #ASAT capability is 1000KM
- 300 km tested
- Within 45 days of launch of interception missile, all debris will be decayed and cleared
- US also tried their #ASAT at 250km ([emoji57]Sucker punch on NASA?)
- #SpacePower
#MissionShakti

itsme

Country flag
Nah delete this post. I would like to keep it to smaller circle.
No offense. what I saw isn't something we see on dialy basis. Its happening in hush hush manner.
No other member must not know who else knows.
Keep it small and tight.
No offense those who didn't get.
Me too. Blzzzzzx!!...............

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
KARACHI: Signs of panic are now appearing in foreign currency markets as the dollar touched Rs148 in open trading on Friday and the information minister announced that “a full-fledged operation against dollar hoarding and speculative currency trade” is going to be launched. Meanwhile, the finance minister issued a renewed assurance that the “rupee is in equilibrium” and “there is no reason for big devaluations”.

The open market has been shrugging off the government’s assurances for a long time. On Friday, the State Bank held its third meeting in five days with the heads of exchange companies to find ways of bringing the open market rate under control. Like the previous such meetings, this one too appeared to have ended inconclusively.

White Wolf

Country flag
KARACHI: Signs of panic are now appearing in foreign currency markets as the dollar touched Rs148 in open trading on Friday and the information minister announced that “a full-fledged operation against dollar hoarding and speculative currency trade” is going to be launched. Meanwhile, the finance minister issued a renewed assurance that the “rupee is in equilibrium” and “there is no reason for big devaluations”.

The open market has been shrugging off the government’s assurances for a long time. On Friday, the State Bank held its third meeting in five days with the heads of exchange companies to find ways of bringing the open market rate under control. Like the previous such meetings, this one too appeared to have ended inconclusively.
But none of this matters to inbred paki awaam. Imran Khan is also busy promoting busted propaganda on Twitter. and all the paki inbreeds are wetting their pants :rofl::rofl:.
No one in Pakistan gives a fuck about their current economic scenario, actually I think a majority of pakis are not sane enough to grasp the fact that their economy is in deep shit. They still think that some day CPEC will bear its fruit and paki economy will grow at double digit rate :clap2::clap2:. They have no clue who is gonna payback those high interest loans to the CHINESE.

tomato

And there was a time bakis were printing Indian currency day n night to sink our economy... "Karma"

Roshan

Country flag
Guys are personal messages / Chat secure on this Forum?
Private chat were not safe on the PDF. I want to share something which I don't wanna post on thread.
Few members will get messages.
I have seen something spectacular yesterday evening.
Count me in too brother. Can't wait to know what it is. Pkmkb

Enquirer

Possible because he talked about miscalculations....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Someone posted this video earlier.....one thing I noticed is that Imran Khan (like most urdu/hindi speaking) folks cannot say numbers correctly.

He says 'bathalis' for 42.....:) :) it should be 'bialis'
Agreed that urdu/hindi numbers are a bitch to learn....but the PM of country sounding so illiterate is beyond weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles