India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Going back to the point I made few days earlier about the “war monitoring” handles promoting paki version of the events 95% on their twitter ...

Can it be the case that Pentagon values ISI more than India relationship?

Can’t fault pentagon on this because their boys are still deployed in Afghanistan, but still. They need ISI help on intel on taliban.

Or

Is it a case of western intel monitors having worked with pakis for so long, they are hesitant to doubt them.

rone

Country flag
Now a days pakis crying they downed su30 with kf17, lol if su30 was close on that dog fight proximity there will be 2 f16 lose for them,only luck provide them the mig21 kill also f16 falling on their side

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Big Statement: IAF chief just said operations are on!
Looks like IAF statement is a pressure-tactic to get China to endorse UNSC JeM ban.

India is basically telling the people behind last week's de-escalation parlays "now give us what we want or it's back to square-one."

IAF has tasted blood and found it delicious.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Looks like IAF statement is a pressure-tactic to get China to endorse UNSC JeM ban.

India is basically telling the people behind last week's de-escalation parlays "now give us what we want or it's back to square-one."

IAF has tasted blood and found it delicious.
Before that Ban comes in UNSC for voting
We must take our revenge

After wards there would be no justification

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
India : f16 downed by our mig21

Pakistan : mig21 downed by? ????

Is poruki govt tell anything about mig downed by this or this?
True....

Also I don’t think they have given any PAF briefing on this matter....

mayfair

What is a poruki govt? More so I did not understand your questions? Nathan you go to a madrasa to get educated? Get the drift.....
poruki I believe may be a play on the Tamizh word poruki/puriki basically means a goon, mawali, tapori if you will.

I suppose @knathan was calling Napakis that.

That's ingenious in my opinion. Napakis are indeed loud-mouthed, braggart, coward porukis.

S.A.T.A

ACM's statement regarding hitting terror targets, seems to have been prompted by the clamor in the opposition for "proof". I'm not saying they are wrong in asking for information, but there is a way and place for asking. Why cannot the leader of the opposition send a private communication to the PMO and request the GoI to share the information on the operation, with a select group of MP's with impeccable credentials.

The opposition is accusing the govt of politicizing the air strikes, but now they themselves are trying to garner the worst kind of political capital from the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles