India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay99

Country flag
Even with all the resources at our disposal, we cannot maintain a permanent state of heightened military posturing. Its expensive on the exchequer and exhausting for our forces. They may seek to progressively de-escalate and then review pakistan's actions against the terrorist groups. If Pakistan does not show any signs of mending its ways, then we will deliberate on the next course of action...
So No Revenge for porki's for striking our Military Installations?

S.A.T.A

The Army spokesman clearly stated the attack was foiled and as we saw from subsequent reports that , India's response has been rather disproportionate and heavy casualties have been inflicted... Forces also need time to take stock of the situation....

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I said it on Wednesday but you know people ignore doctrines but like to talk tactics.
When Abhimanyu was sent in to break Chakravyua Yudhishthira knew he will not come back. He knew his sacrifice will not go waste. He knew we may lose a battle but will win the war.

A nation that starts losing its sense and objective with loss of one warrior is doomed to become a slave again.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Soon you say anything to him it will become Hindu - Sikh Issue. And then they are now finding the guarantee of their unchecked profanity via Pakistan. They make sure they talk like Pakistan so that if anything is said to them gets support from them.
I have a doubt, could he be a possible Khalistan supporter ?

IndiaRising

Country flag

Somebody plz drop a twitter bomb on him plz
I don't use Twitter,Facebook etc.
lol i don't know why people give so much attention to these publicity hungry goras. christine fair is another one whose opinions should be thrown in dustbin but unfortunately too many people in india suffer from gora inferiority complex.

knathan

Country flag
poruki I believe may be a play on the Tamizh word poruki/puriki basically means a goon, mawali, tapori if you will.

I suppose @knathan was calling Napakis that.

That's ingenious in my opinion. Napakis are indeed loud-mouthed, braggart, coward porukis.
Exactly, me also from idly dosa state, english knowledge very low.

Me education not from madarasa, but paalvaadi(babyschool

Rahul Singh

Country flag

ACM Dhanoa: This is still an ongoing operation..............

Says a lot why Pakis are keeping their airspace partially closed till date. And also answeres doubts about de-escalation.

Anyway, IAF press briefing is how professional militaries conduct PR. The jingoistic, no facts, ChutsPR aka ISPR always smells like Jihadi in uniform.

ACM Dhanoa categorically said, "This is an ongoing operation......"

I don't think he should hint any further.

Khalsa_Panth

The Islam is the lifestyle as well as the Brahnin.If you look in to the details, both follows strict religious practice. Brahmins did diluted their philosophy and today you can see many of them with out sheen. Read one article in past it was very interesting.Hindu kings in the past were guided by brahmins who advocated to take sword in hand for protecting the people and their by religion.
To counter them , Jain religion was formed and advocated for complete ban on killings.Later kings followed and advocated by them subsequently lost their kingsdom.It was narrated that when the hands those who are suppose to protect , surrenders/ or teach ahnicha , everything you loose.
Similarly , The prtihivraj chauhan who pardoned allauadin two times was killed by same allaudin one battle which he lost.History teaches that the kings who were ruthless were ruled and those who shown kind harts lost eventually.
To me the day more intolerent religion comes into existence or existing religion become extraordinary intolerent , the problem of Islam and terror will be solved.
Bhai Mani Singh Ji describes how this is exactly what Guru Sahib thinks

https://www.patreon.com/posts/purpose-of-dasam-23957882

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles