Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Bajwa Asking to @ImranKhanPTI
" Can you surrender on behalf of me?"

Or Imran Asking to Bajwa-
"What is wrong in leaving a piece of land ? Brother, if we will stay alive then you will be General and I will be PM. Don't mess with @adgpi "

#OperationColdWave

Baba on Fire.......

@Chilgoza ur Daddy returned. Behave urself,warna.....

sorcerer

Country flag
India becoming preferred partner for developing defence industries in Gulf countries
Financial Express Online, in 2018, had reported that a defence delegation led by UAE Minister of State for Defence Affairs, Mohammed Ahmed Al Bowardi Al Falacy had expressed interest in buying `Made in India’ Akash surface-to-air missile system. India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) had made a presentation for the ‘Akash’ surface to air missile system to the visiting minister of UAE.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
One word, scale. 900 million voters, a million plus polling booths, 543 constituencies across 29 states and 7 UTs. And no, no one except Pakistanis doubt the legitimacy of India's elections.
Elections are an alien concept to these pakis...They don't have elections ... only selection by Pak army...:)

vampyrbladez

Country flag
In the event of war, only civilians will suffer.

We unarmed civilians are scared of simple tire puncture/blast bang and we are talking about destroying each other with guided bombs, artilleries. This will never end well.
Then invest in your economy and better your country. More you compare yourself to India, more backward you will become.

"Doodh Mangoge Toh Kheer Denge, Kashmir Mangoge Toh Cheer Denge."

Ry117

Country flag

Bajwa Asking to @ImranKhanPTI
" Can you surrender on behalf of me?"

Or Imran Asking to Bajwa-
"What is wrong in leaving a piece of land ? Brother, if we will stay alive then you will be General and I will be PM. Don't mess with @adgpi "

#OperationColdWave

Baba on Fire.......

@Chilgoza ur Daddy returned. Behave urself,warna.....
Now Baba is Trolling :daru:

Gafoor was awake till quite late yesterday....

Some would never understand Democracy, pity.
Would cry for Peace while nurturing Jihaadis.:hail:
Only if they cared for their own awaam first...

Last edited:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

This war is fought more on internet than on actual ground.

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
I know its useless to even reply to you, but since you have insulted Tamil movies which includes "Pithamagan" i felt to invite your attention to Culture (which you seriously lack- for which I don't blame you) of Tamil as a whole which has a documented history of arts and culture along with literature of above 2000 years. Our history starts where your history ends.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

We unarmed civilians are scared of simple tire puncture/blast bang and we are talking about destroying each other with guided bombs, artilleries. This will never end well.
I said Daddy Banaras is back. Shut up and sit tight else u too will suffer ur brother Lal Topi Hamid's Saudi punishment. No Wall chair or Kneel downs anymore. Only ach whipping.

amit19

Country flag

waaaah bhaaeeee!! kyaaa baaat! kyaaa baaaat!!! :shock:

to eveeel yeendus: anybody remember Mahabharat - Dhrutarastra's bhaasan to Pandavs before war starts!!!:biggrin2:

epic Mahabharat :hail::hail::hail:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Such sentiment can be found on both sides.

We must look at the lives of people from war torn countries, not every country is Japan who can channel their anger towards positivity.
We have bigger fish to fry - China.

Understand this. Our entire security perception is 70% focused on China, 20% on Pakistan and 10% on internal terrorists.

sorcerer

Country flag

Tell that to your pak army.
they need these gyan!

itsme

Country flag
Such sentiment can be found on both sides.

We must look at the lives of people from war torn countries, not every country is Japan who can channel their anger towards positivity.
Pakistan is ready to sacrifice its innocent civilians in defense of terrorists. Pakis are even ready to sacrifice the entire country in defense of terrorists.

Spindrift

If you have any soldier relative/friend. Ask him if we wants war or peace.

99.9% he would go for peace.

Being in the live action widens your perspective and reinstates the value of precious human lives
I asked one. And he said "neither" all he said he needs are orders....

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

This war is fought more on internet than on actual ground.

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
Tamil Picture franchise Enthiran(Robo) grossed $429.7 million. Pakistan Navy's annual budget is $940 million.

Only a single movie franchise in India grossed almost half ur Naval budget. And u r talking abt our film industry.

I am not even talking abt Bahubali series.

Not even a single city in Pak comes close to our Madurai. Kiddo don't hit the Tamizh button, it'll be a Nuke suicide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_India

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

You are underestimating the size and scale of India.

Pakistan on the other hand is only 300-400 kms wide...

And keep in mind pakjabis cannot even live in harsh environments of KP and Baluchistan.

Ry117

Country flag
Interesting things is East Pak Became Bangladesh, worked for it's people
& though there are disagreements but we will work it out coz both want to.
Today it is Progressing.

Only if West Pak.......

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Tamil Picture franchise Enthiran(Robo) grossed $429.7 million. Pakistan Navy's annual budget is $940 million.

Only a single movie franchise in India grossed almost half ur Naval budget. And u r talking abt our film industry.

I am not even talking abt Bahubali series.

Not even a single city in Pak comes close to our Madurai. Kiddo don't hit the Tamizh button, it'll be a Nuke suicide.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films_in_India
It's a worn out strategy of Paki trolls on every Indian website... try to create divisions by talking about Tamil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles