India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
In the event of war, only civilians will suffer.

We unarmed civilians are scared of simple tire puncture/blast bang and we are talking about destroying each other with guided bombs, artilleries. This will never end well.
You are afraid of a tire blast!!!!ya Allah
Jinnah must be turning in his grave!!!!!!
Chilgoza this forum is not for you, please go and wash your potty mouth ....after all you have to eat donkey meat

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

I appreciate ur & others thoughts & level of awareness.
I am assuring you..You can see here as much as we would like to show and we will show as much as our operational preparation not effect.I m nt like Paki #MadarsaChhap
Don't worry My tweets are three level audited

@adgpi

He jus said Madarssachap!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

NRIPatriot

If you have any soldier relative/friend. Ask him if he wants war or peace.

99.9% he would go for peace.

Being in the live action widens your perspective and reinstates the value of precious human lives
And if Pakis were really affected by the Terrorists, they would not allow their Government and Army to support the Terrorists, they would not fund these terrorists.

We don't want a war too.. We want to weed out the terrorists out of our vicinity.. to have a secure environment for our future generations. You need to understand that before it is too late for you guys to ever recover from the wrath of Modi+Doval

Ry117

Country flag
It's a worn out strategy of Paki trolls on every Indian website... try to create divisions by talking about Tamil...
But then wasn't it
a Tamil
A muslim in fact, But a Indian First,
Most respected President,
Dr. Abdul Kalam
Who gave us
Brahmos

& Pokhran 2,
for he wanted Us to be Self Reliant,
Not just bcoz a NaPak nation with its Hatred filled Awaam fuelled by False Preaching existed,

Create to Protect Life, Not Destroy it.
Fools would never understand,
Leading to their own demise..

Last edited:

lcafanboy

Country flag
I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

This war is fought more on internet than on actual ground.

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
If you're bored you can try HILAL E IMTIAZ so instead of piss you will C*M in your pants and you will actually feel better after enjoyment....:rofl::rofl::pound::pound:

Anil47

We are seeing the ISI effect on elections.To retain the #PKMKB not BJP but Modi has to win. Sabotaging the elections and the voters is a part of covert war by Pakistan on India. Hindus don't give a damn about elections and others using every word of constitution to sabotage India. Very irresponsible people.

One not only fights at border but also inside each other territory using sabotage, political intelligence and other means of subversion and Pakistan is doing that in India.

I appreciate ur & others thoughts & level of awareness.
I am assuring you..You can see here as much as we would like to show and we will show as much as our operational preparation not effect.I m nt like Paki #MadarsaChhap
Don't worry My tweets are three level audited

@adgpi

He jus said Madarssachap!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
One does not have to worry about fake operations. He is only making statements, and by now even Pakis would know that he is doing staged tweets and only trying to re build confidence of Indians in armed forces which most of them lost when Abhi was shot down and captured. Otherwise there was no need to do all these.

This is not even close to psyops. I can do way better than this subedar.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
But then wasn't it
a Tamil
A muslim in fact, But a Indian First,
Most respected President,
Dr. Abdul Kalam
Who gave us
Brahmos

& Pokhran 2,
for he wanted Us to be Self Reliant,
Not just bcoz a NaPak nation with its Hatred filled Awaam fuelled by False Preaching existed,

Create to Protect Life, Not Destroy it.
Fools would never understand,
Leading to their own demise..
Exactly..
pakis know that a few forum members will latch to the TAMIL bandwagon and create own diversion.
this is the exact reaction paki pigs are expecting here

***Vo!D***

One does not have to worry about fake operations. He is only making statements, and by now even Pakis would know that he is doing staged tweets and only trying to re build confidence of Indians in armed forces which most of them lost when Abhi was shot down and captured. Otherwise there was no need to do all these.

Not going to mince my words, you can FUCK off now.

Arsalan123

baba ji latest tweet means action on loc.i have read news about mig-29 flying from indian aircraft carrier near pakistani coast.looks like indian air craft carrier is lurking near pakistani waters.anything can happen.let's see what happens tonight.

Ry117

Country flag
We are seeing the ISI effect on elections.To retain the #PKMKB not BJP but Modi has to win. Sabotaging the elections and the voters is a part of covert war by Pakistan on India. Hindus don't give a damn about elections and others using every word of constitution to sabotage India. Very irresponsible people.

One not only fights at border but also inside each other territory using sabotage, political intelligence and other means of subversion and Pakistan is doing that in India.

You could be right,
probablity of it is same as u being Actually Indian

Yet would this "Paki Legendary Resources" of sabotage.....bs.....Etc
Couldn't have helped it's own people first.

Don't worry about us though, for what we have endured till now,since decades,
I would say we turned out fine.

Can't say it about the other side.

Ry117

Country flag
baba ji latest tweet means action on loc.i have read news about mig-29 flying from indian aircraft carrier near pakistani coast.looks like indian air craft carrier is lurking near pakistani waters.anything can happen.let's see what happens tonight.
For what it's worth,
You earlier comments somewhat portray what your Nation could have been...

Peace & Prosperity for your Generation, should some sense prevail...

Last edited:

Arsalan123

The western powers are trying to put both sides under conflict. God forbid any escalation happens, will take hundreds of millions of lives.

It will be a precursor to World War 3. Just like WW2, One attacks another, other dive in for their personal enmities/motives.

And the humans will be back to stone age.
limited conflict is possible but not an all out war,not nuclear war.

***Vo!D***

That guy is always glorifying ISI as if ISI calls the shots in INdia.
Those bithces are begging for peace talks and these paki stooges come here to glorify the enemies of India with an indirect tone.
Assholes
I wonder if he's a stooge or the vile vermin itself.

Ry117

Country flag
The western powers are trying to put both sides under conflict. God forbid any escalation happens, will take hundreds of millions of lives.

It will be a precursor to World War 3. Just like WW2, One attacks another, other dive in for their personal enmities/motives.

If even a ounce of what you say was said Sincerely,

Remember
"Preemptive" ,"Non Military"
vs
"Military".

Ego & Inferiority Complex.
& Dossiers were rubbished like past...
So there goes peace

In future you will look back & know who failed you
& your people....
& for what.....

While Bangladesh Progresses...

Last edited:

***Vo!D***

Enna da prechana unaku? You're howling up the wrong tree. War or no war isn't any of our decision to take here. The most you can seek from us is a vote against BJP but then you've already batted for them. So we're going to be good children and comply with your request. Beyond that, I guess go to Balakot and pray along with those future psychos in the making.

Last edited:

akk

Country flag

You can prevent all this. Just withdraw from Kashmir, take a pledge that you would not take anti-India stand, and India and Pakistan can live happily together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles