India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigs

Country flag
United Nations must add BBC to banned organization list for spreading PsyOps
United Nations has not taken any action against the curse on humanity called Pakistan yet, why will it take action against BBC??????? Do you seriously think we are Kindergartners in this forum or maybe you are in the wrong forum.

doreamon

Country flag
Reuter reported today

the journalists and diplomats, most of whom spent well over an hour climbing steep slopes to get to the madrasa in the Jaba village area near the town of Balakot, didn't get enough time to make any kind of informed assessment.

They were mostly restricted to looking around the madrasa's main building. They were hurried away by the army, which organised the trip, after less than half an hour. Those arriving by vehicle had even less time.

The interactions with teachers and about 100 children at the madrasa - from the very young to older teenagers - were limited. The visitors were shown a group of children learning passages from the Koran partly by rocking their heads back and forward in rhythm. One teacher said he had worked at the madrasa for six years

At least three of the diplomats, who were mainly from Western countries and the Middle East and included some military attaches, said it was very difficult to draw any firm conclusions because of the six-week delay in gaining access and the restricted time allowed to look around.

"I don't think the site was hit but I still can't be 100 percent after today," said one Western diplomat. "As to whether JeM were here - they may have been but I can't determine that from this either."

The diplomats declined to be named given the sensitivity of the subject.

rocky0290

Country flag
Just imagine the frustration of the PAF, one of their so called most experienced pilots as well as thet F16 was downed by a vintage Mig 21,they must be itching for a revenge but instead they were told not to do anything and keep a happy face for the cameras because as per the false narrative set by the paki establishment,they have won this battle.Here shows the general pilot competence level of both of the forces.IAF pilots are one of the most trained pilots in the world and IAF is known to bring each and every machine in its inventory to it's extreme,they stretch it's every aircraft to it's max limit hence the wear and tear too is high and thus demand of the spare parts high.PAF has always got these new and funky machines from the west while IAF has learnt to do with the old machines due to the reasons well known to all.Thats why even if some paki pilots do get their hands on Rafale,IAF will always comes with the new tactics as well as the extreme training of the pilots and then there are India specific modifications.

Craigs

Country flag
Dont trust BBC, noted.

well, i gotta go my tea is ready.

Dont forget to vote BJP for more surgical strikes.
Why weren't Pakistani photo-journalists allowed the complete tour of the premises the very next day or week of the strikes. You don't event trust your journalists and asking us to trust a third party.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Border is calm in same way like sea used to calm before Tsunami. No single bullet fired along LOC and IB since 6th of April. This type of lull is happening first time after #Uri2016.

We will surprise them if they will try to come again in forward areas.

Now it's our.

@adgpi

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan’s debt pile to swell to 84.1 percent of GDP by 2023

The debt pile that Prime Minister Imran Khan would leave behind at the end of his five-year term will be equal to 84.1% of the size of Pakistan’s economy – far higher than the gross public debt at the end of the PML-N government, suggests a new report of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1947798/2-pakistans-debt-pile-swell-84-1-gdp-2023/

Gafoora with his PSYOPS and Trolls with SAVE the pakistan economy...
IMF will be shamed with Memes and troll videos..then IMF will be paid back in MEMES and trolls by Gafoora brigade.
china..who is one of their money daddies will also be trolled and paid back in MEMES
pakistan is in talks with Saudi Arabia to see if they are interested in selling oil for trolls and memes

Currency Conversion Rate in pakistan- Gafoora (Father of Trollonomy)
1 PAK DOLLAR=100000000000000000000 MEMES

Ry117

Country flag
Vinashkale Viprit Buddhi.

Dont engage him or others.

They will get Destroyed Themselves by their own deeds.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Is BABAINT talking about ATMOS from ELBIT!

Been hearing a bit about ELBIT..Bharath Forge for a while!..a looong while!

It also has a Make in India components...
Chances are we got a few off the shelf..could be..may be possibly..
We are already going for Elbit Athos...

NRIPatriot

In one sense you have to hand it to Modi and Doval combo, in the past whenever there would be such a huge breakdown on terrorists and separatists, sleeper cells deep inside India will get activated. The tremendous cleansing being done over the last 5 years on such sleeper cells, is largely unnoticed by the general public.

Ry117

Country flag
Also we need to stop looking towards western media for any confirmation, especially in future.
Look for their past records & you will know.
Middle East knows.

So Reuters shouldn't be quoted, or any other media.

Unfortunately some of ours too.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Why is election period so long in India? a month sounds too long in my opinion.
To keep easy track of all activities around. India has 900 million voters.
Wouldnt such duration cause doubts in the mind of people regarding its legitimacy?
Only regarding promotion, not any doubt on credibility of vote counts.
I'm sure Congrssis will use it for political advantage

Serious question.
They do it always.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Don't feed the trolls,enemy is exhausted and wants to have a dialogue but their is no dialogue with the paki,we have reached a point of no return w.r.t pakis ,there will be a decisive action as their are about to go bankrupt ,FATF Blacklist,PKR rout in currency market this is just start of the game next will be hyperinflation ,increase in sovereign baloch activities ,PTM and return of TTP and Hizbul Ahrar as force in pashtoon tribal regions and 155mm action of LoC, as the paki used to say "CPEC will be GAME CHANGER" well the game has changed I say.
IMG_20190327_193111.jpg

***Vo!D***

Why is election period so long in India? a month sounds too long in my opinion.

Wouldnt such duration cause doubts in the mind of people regarding its legitimacy?

I'm sure Congrssis will use it for political advantage

Serious question.
One word, scale. 900 million voters, a million plus polling booths, 543 constituencies across 29 states and 7 UTs. And no, no one except Pakistanis doubt the legitimacy of India's elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles