India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
So government is right. And free media is wrong, noted.
media is free to do their monkey dance.BUT

The spokesperson of different departments in India clear the matters concerning each department.
So yeah..Govt. is right and free media can be wrong as they are allowed to jump to conclusion

Btw..pakistan doesnt have democractic govt nor free media. its all ISI controlled media and trolls of DGISPR who believes trolling is PSYOPS
:D

Sehwag123

Yes we should all agree with DGISPR. Weather was bad at Balakot for Last 40 days. Now it has become Ok

sorcerer

Country flag

I wonder if internationally renowned BBC is also lying
Ofcourse...ask Gafoora..he must have paid a lot for BBC.
BBC even called the ballistic shield as pakis nuclear briefcase :D
Google..you will get the article
WHY BBC NEWS IS LYING FOR PAKISTAN
from Washington

VehlaBanda

media is free to do their monkey dance.BUT

The spokesperson of different departments in India clear the matters concerning each department.
So yeah..Govt. is right and free media can be wrong as they are allowed to jump to conclusion

Btw..pakistan doesnt have democractic govt nor free media. its all ISI controlled media and trolls of DGISPR who believes trolling is PSYOPS
:D
Bhai ji the video is edited and parts are omitted....don't doubt media...I request you to remove the pigs...the thread is stinking now.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
United Nations must add BBC to banned organization list for spreading PsyOps
Nothing wrong..
pakis and BBC is allowed to do Psyops..
please continue to do that... beause we are taking land at LC in real world and taking paki BOPS..
you guyz can sit and hallucinate at the MEMEs and trolls and badly edited videos from DGISPR..

pakis..please continue your PSYOPS while we knock down your pindi in REALWORLD.

BTW..pak currency tanked another NEW LOW in real world
so is the inflation and the prices in pakistan..
do ask DGISPR to troll the tomato, milk price and petrol price in pakistan so that they can bring the prices down with trolls and memes.

sorcerer

Country flag
Bhai ji the video is edited and parts are omitted....don't doubt media...I request you to remove the pigs...the thread is stinking now.

The moment we talked about ELBIT system pakis activated the mujra pig
Looks like we are hitting NEW positive

NRIPatriot

I wonder if internationally renowned BBC is also lying
Sure Chilgoze, they are not lying, Pak Army never repaired any structure, the whole area was under a massive snowstorm (we can still see the remains of the storm), no bodies have been disposed and no paki soldier has ever died in any battle against india (they only die of natural causes).

Take my suggestion, be ready to stock some more cement and paint, we might drop some more bombs on your trees (terrorists) . Atleast it will allow your military to repair the sites at lesser cost in a inflationary environment.

itsme

Country flag
Lol don't you illiterates call Indian media fake? And yet believe all the nonsense which they spew if it goes with Paki wet dream.

Ha- I just saw the video Looool!!! You guys are really pathetic where is the previous sentence before he says PAF shot Su30? He could very well be saying there are claims from Paki side that PAF shot Su 30. Wow, this is the next level of illiteracy. Don't worry when we take back whole Kashmir you guys can spend more on education.

akk

Country flag
You wouldn't understand. You don't have concept of an answerable govt. If govt lies, it will be taken to court right away.
Media has no other credible source except govt itself. Those who quote "sources" basically run an agenda. It's beyond you, since you have grown in a different atmosphere.

VehlaBanda

The moment we talked about ELBIT system pakis activated the mujra pig
Looks like we are hitting NEW positive
Tum bhi toh Yar jwab de rhe ho.
kutte ko sahitya q sikha rhe ho....yeh kisi layak hote toh aaj bhikh nhi maangte duniya bhar se.

Is thread me hmare pujya BABA ji ki tweets Hain aap sab k itne knowledgeable inputs Hain...
Iss khajle kuttey ko q allow krte ho yahan.

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Ignore the Paki troll please...we can never push any sense into their brain

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

akk

Country flag
Well, not BBC at least. Its renowned for lying in every corner of the world.
I can assure you, don't trust bbc. They would quickly report if a dog is hit by a stone, but not if India launches a rocket. Same with other poor countries. Better learn to stand up for yourself rather than depend upon foren media.
1st thing...... Get rid of your military rule (proxy or otherwise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles