Country flag
Another story you'll find is how Pak is not isolated

View attachment 34031

& this
View attachment 34032

Check the Countries ...
& Now Turkey pics would follow coz

"Iron Friend & Brother" is :playball:
Well... The question is who will be there when push comes to shove.
USCENTCOM pic is an old one..
of that the Brunei, Oman happened last 2 weeks.
These are diplomatic visits that happens from time to time.
but we dont hear these nations VOICING SUPPORT to pakistan internationally!

BTW,..can any of these nations stop India from pounding pakistan? so these pics doesnt matter.
if any from that pic is able to coerce INDIA TO TALK to pakistan.. we can say pakistan is not isolated. but the reality is pakistan is isolated and is begging to all nations for mediation with no result

Many African nations came for a training and joint exercise with India too last week.
We have one ongoing now with singapore and Srilanka
these are on the sidelines and doesnt vector into real matters when it comes to war or stopping one

Joker

Country flag
I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

This war is fought more on internet than on actual ground.

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
If you are bored of chest thumping, you migh want to try asspumping .I hear that pakistan is filled with pedophiles and baccha baaz.
Also, you are right, battle is fought more on internet, coz the shalwar kameez army is not competent to fight on the loc.
India is actually waiting for dollar to hit 190-200 PKR. The.see the entire plot unravel. No electricity, no internet, all the jahil Awam will be left to tend to themselves, while the elites will run off to Birmingham. I remember pakis did something similar in 1947, 1971

akk

Country flag

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

This sounds like this, primarily because pak fauj never accepts casualties and losses. The attempt to "win" war of perception is so high that it doesn't matter how many losses they eventually suffer. It is truly amazing.
The biggest lie the world knows, is course OBL, but it's actually everyday affair.
Till pak gets rid of its army, it cannot develop. Sooner you realise this better it is.

Ry117

Country flag

War was never needed ,& world could have peace, only if your pathetic nation & your jhaeel awaam had focused on progress rather than jihaad (false one preached to you).
It would have helped you , more than us, scum.

Last edited:

Umang Shukla

Country flag

bhai ek kaam karlo... ghar waapsi kar lo..

akk

Country flag

In the last month alone......
1. Pakis have given 3 different numbers of pilots, all on tv.
2. 3 different versions of jaish. They exist as militias, they don't exist, they exist but are innocent.
3. Nothing is there are balakot...... There is a madarsa with kids (after 43 days of renovation).
I mean, they sound so stupid and retarded when they make such claims, I find them below our dignity even in trying to counter them. Comes across as different civilisation. In the west, we worry about impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning...... Sometimes wonder, how would the pakis survive with their current state of mind.. .. Completely out of place with the rest of the world.

tomato

In 71 Indira gandhi wanted immediate war in April, however our defence strategists choose to do it after 8 months in December and what happened we all know.

So as this time also...we will choose our opportune time. We are enjoying your anxiety which tells lot abt ur mental status

Mikesingh

Country flag
Huge #Balochistan: 2 #Pakistan Army engineers #FWO was dispatched to hell by #Baloch freedom fighters.#BRA attacked the vehicle of FWO personnels killed 2 injured several!#PakistanArmy has lost more than 70-80 personals and 37 #Chinese workers after #feb27 also captured BOP too

balochis are also taking over BOPs
Isn't it surprising that even though 37 Chinese have been killed of late, there has not been any reaction worth the name by the Chinks? How and why are they taking this lying down? Or perhaps they did haul up the Pakis and we we are not aware of it.

However, according to intel reports, the Chinese have deployed over 100 marines in and around Gwadar for the safety of their workers.

Mikesingh

Country flag
ISPR Propaganda busted ,France isn't delusional to have Pakis train in 2017 when India signed the deal in 2016 and qatar isn't delusional to not put its own Qatari pilots on training but Pakis ,only here with the delusions is Pakis as usual ,they have ingrained in their DNA to lie ,lie & lie
Guys, can someone point me to Ghafoora's tweet where he has mentioned that Paki pilots are being trained on the Rafale in Qatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles