India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Even if they did flown those Rafaels, it was not much of a worry for IAF, it's a common practice by various Air Forces to take part in various exercises with each other,by the same logic IAF is doing exercises with the USAF and know pretty well the F16,still mostly it depends on the Air force regarding the startegic role,country specific specifications,formations,air tactics etc.So even if it's true,it doesn't give them any considerable advantage.
Why worry..
The articles from various sources have pointed out how badly the paki monkeys fly the planes.
The machine doesnt matter but its all about the skill of the pilot to make a kill as proven by our Mig Bison

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

They can't maintain their own land, but want Kashmir and now....

KOHINOOR!!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This fool of a Foreign Minister demands Kohinoor to be returned to Lahore Museum.

Brits must give it to Pak. Every nation which touched it(except it's home India)is now in tatters. Pak shd experience too.

Kohinoor as per the will of Maharaja Ranjit Singhji is the property of Lord Jagannath,Puri.
Jai Jagannath!!!

***Vo!D***

I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

This war is fought more on internet than on actual ground.

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
Hey, don't you insult Tamil movies. We produce some quality stuff alright. Interesting though that you chose to mention Tamil pics over Bollywood. Very interesting, divide and conquer eh?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag

They can't maintain their own land, but want Kashmir and now....

KOHINOOR!!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This fool of a Foreign Minister demands Kohinoor to be returned to Lahore Museum.

Brits must give it to Pak. Every nation which touched it(except it's home India)is now in tatters. Pak shd experience too.

Kohinoor as per the will of Maharaja Ranjit Singhji is the property of Lord Jagannath,Puri.
Jai Jagannath!!!
I fully endorse brits should kohinoor to pak... i am not even kidding....

Mikesingh

Country flag

I am sure all armchair warriors (including me) will piss their pants in actual battle.
Your Gafoora has been there, done that!. No amount of yellows on his camo uniform can hide that!

Skyh3ck

I feel so good today, since last two days in my locality Congress candidate is doing rally, i trolled people in that rally back to back two days.. ha ha

They were asking for vote for Congress, i started trolling people of congress their " nothing going to happen, Modi is coming back. Dont waste time and money. ha ha "

couple of guys told me that they also support Modi and going to vote for them ha ha..

feels good

sorcerer

Country flag
Is BABAINT talking about ATMOS from ELBIT!

Been hearing a bit about ELBIT..Bharath Forge for a while!..a looong while!

It also has a Make in India components...
Chances are we got a few off the shelf..could be..may be possibly..

tomato

Its been in the circles that some packages are to be delivered at Mundra port from Israel, seems baba knows whats coming in..or they have arrived already

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Of damnnn........I remember baba said increased production or doubled the production something. If I am not wrong this Atmos is nasty piece of Artilery ever made.
Doubled production = doubled destruction. Good cath Sorceror
Elbit signed deal with bharat forge for Autonomous Towed Howitzer Ordnance System
Are we gonna test these babes on pukies?

Bhadra

Country flag
I'm bored of chest thumping to be honest.

Please dont normalize war or make it sound like a tamil picture
Koranic Concept of War ..................

Sehwag123

India today also showed that F-16 was shot down and Pakistan lost 300 terrorist at Balakot . Pakis you can't selectively quote India today as per your requirements

doreamon

Country flag
JABA, Pakistan (Reuters) - A madrasa, or Islamic school, on a remote hilltop in northeastern Pakistan that was the target of an Indian air strike just over six weeks ago is still not ready to give up its secrets.

For the first time since the Indian government said it had killed hundreds of "terrorists" and their trainers and associates in the school's compound, Pakistani authorities on Wednesday allowed a group of journalists working for foreign news organisations, and foreign diplomats based in Islamabad, access to the site.

The expectation among some of the visitors was that it might help to settle a number of mysteries about the attack. In particular, whether, as India had said, it was a huge success and took out a major militant training camp or whether - as Pakistan says - India's warplanes missed the madrasa compound completely and hit surrounding hills instead. The difference - as many as 300 dead militants or no fatalities at all.
There was also the question about whether the madrasa, one of more than 30,000 across Pakistan where children of all ages are taught to memorise and recite the Koran, was a cover for the Islamist group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), which was allegedly using the site to train fighters to infiltrate Indian-controlled Kashmir.

JeM claimed responsibility for a suicide car bomb attack in Kashmir that killed 40 Indian paramilitary police on Feb 14, triggering the Indian attack and the worst hostilities between the two nuclear-armed nations for many years.

But the journalists and diplomats, most of whom spent well over an hour climbing steep slopes to get to the madrasa in the Jaba village area near the town of Balakot, didn't get enough time to make any kind of informed assessment.

They were mostly restricted to looking around the madrasa's main building. They were hurried away by the army, which organised the trip, after less than half an hour. Those arriving by vehicle had even less time.

The interactions with teachers and about 100 children at the madrasa - from the very young to older teenagers - were limited. The visitors were shown a group of children learning passages from the Koran partly by rocking their heads back and forward in rhythm. One teacher said he had worked at the madrasa for six years

At least three of the diplomats, who were mainly from Western countries and the Middle East and included some military attaches, said it was very difficult to draw any firm conclusions because of the six-week delay in gaining access and the restricted time allowed to look around.

"I don't think the site was hit but I still can't be 100 percent after today," said one Western diplomat. "As to whether JeM were here - they may have been but I can't determine that from this either."

The diplomats declined to be named given the sensitivity of the subject.

When asked after the visit about the limitations, armed forces chief spokesman Major General Asif Ghafoor said Pakistan had nothing to hide and that if schedules allowed, journalists could in the future come and spend a night or even a month at the site.

He denied that the madrasa had recently been used by JeM. If there was a relationship it was a long time ago, he suggested.

On the trek up to the compound, past small sheep and goat farms and through pastoral scenery on a beautiful spring day, journalists and diplomats were shown craters that the allegedly wayward missiles had created on the surrounding hillsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles