India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
The western powers are trying to put both sides under conflict. God forbid any escalation happens, will take hundreds of millions of lives.

It will be a precursor to World War 3. Just like WW2, One attacks another, other dive in for their personal enmities/motives.

And the humans will be back to stone age.
Return PoK. Disband the Kashmir Committee. Disband ISI. These are our demands. Complete them and no Pakistani mother will have see their son die like a helpless pig on the border.

By the way, why don't you answer my questions ?
Are you that afraid of my questions ?
You support peace and free media right ?
Then answer my questions.

Never thought Pak women give births to cowards who can't even face questions from a evil Hindu.

bose

Country flag
Why is election period so long in India? a month sounds too long in my opinion.
India is a big diverse country ...

Wouldnt such duration cause doubts in the mind of people regarding its legitimacy?
not at all ..

I'm sure Congrssis will use it for political advantage

Serious question.
How did you know ? Is Congres your damad ?

Chinmayanand

Country flag
After reading the pigs comments here , i conclude that IA has given a good ass-whipping to the paqi pig army. Now, Gafoora has sent his trolls here to initiate peace process here . Goatfucker Gafoora Go Fight at the border .

My second complaint is to the moderators , why let these pigs roam here . Looks like no moderator is around . Kick these pigs outta here.

Secondly , to all the foolish members who engage these trolls , shape up & shut up. Do not feed the pigs.

Joker

Country flag
If you have any soldier relative/friend. Ask him if he wants war or peace.

99.9% he would go for peace.

Being in the live action widens your perspective and reinstates the value of precious human lives

Dear mr pig
Fuck off please . Go invest in dollars....paki rupaya with djinn picture is gonna be worthless

ataru09

Country flag
We are seeing the ISI effect on elections.To retain the #PKMKB not BJP but Modi has to win. Sabotaging the elections and the voters is a part of covert war by Pakistan on India. Hindus don't give a damn about elections and others using every word of constitution to sabotage India. Very irresponsible people.

One not only fights at border but also inside each other territory using sabotage, political intelligence and other means of subversion and Pakistan is doing that in India.

One does not have to worry about fake operations. He is only making statements, and by now even Pakis would know that he is doing staged tweets and only trying to re build confidence of Indians in armed forces which most of them lost when Abhi was shot down and captured. Otherwise there was no need to do all these.

This is not even close to psyops. I can do way better than this subedar.

With all the ISI dick sucking you are doing in every post of yours, I am sure you are now a front runner for a hilale imtiaaz.

Bc in chu**** se khud ka desh sambhala nahi jaa raha hai chale humara election influence karne. Glorified jihadis is what they are.

Joker

Country flag
Can confirm, I couldnt sleep last night because of bomb noise, one of the bomb struck my house, luckily I survived, my phone screen is half shattered and internet speed is not going above 56k

Aap jeet gaye!
Isn't internet banned in pak-shit-stain???
Btw is it true that PAF did not participate in Malaysia because they were short on serviceable Jf17 and pilots volunteering to fly junk fighter? Show us shazazuddin and Hasan Siddique with today's dawn newspaper then we will know that they did not get barbecued by Abhinandan

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can confirm, I couldnt sleep last night because of bomb noise, one of the bomb struck my house, luckily I survived, my phone screen is half shattered and internet speed is not going above 56k

Aap jeet gaye!
So you are saying a bomb from IAF banged your house and you but still you want more .... :basanti:

Alright .... Aao kabhi Haveli pe :brahmos::brahmos::brahmos:

itsme

Country flag
The western powers are trying to put both sides under conflict. God forbid any escalation happens, will take hundreds of millions of lives.

It will be a precursor to World War 3. Just like WW2, One attacks another, other dive in for their personal enmities/motives.

Lol so you are saying Pakistan will go to any length to defend terrorists? Then so be it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Arshad Khan removed as PTV MD

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Television (PTV) Managing Director (MD) Arshad Khan was removed from his post on Thursday and was replaced by Director Admin and Personnel Hassan Immad Mohammedi.

:D
pak Army Takes over ANOTHER post in porkistan

Edit:
Slow Coup in progress....

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag

Aap jeet gaye!
Abe tu mujhe reply kab dega ...........?
Mere 10 sawalo ka jawab kab dega ??????

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
After reading the pigs comments here , i conclude that IA has given a good ass-whipping to the paqi pig army. Now, Gafoora has sent his trolls here to initiate peace process here . Goatfucker Gafoora Go Fight at the border .

My second complaint is to the moderators , why let these pigs roam here . Looks like no moderator is around . Kick these pigs outta here.

Secondly , to all the foolish members who engage these trolls , shape up & shut up. Do not feed the pigs.
Mods are active and are keeping an eye on everything. If any pig crosses limits,it will be hammered.

Bhadra

Country flag

Koranic conception of Dooms Day (Kayamat) and before that the Koranic Ghazwa E Hind ? What a crooked and deeply impressionist imagination !! couched in other words. Read what you wrote.

But you did not mention capture of Spain by Islamic Lashkar or did you? Perhaps when you say World War you have Kayamat and Spain in your mind.
" And the humans will be back to Stone age" - the Koranic prophecy confirmed. However it appears you are threatening something else.

Blaming West and stating them to be the culprit for instigation of war between India and Pakistan appears to be your hidden "Jewish conspiracy" theory which is an inseparable part of Muslim character.

Pray tell me if Pakistan was instigated by the West to bomb Mumbai city, attack Indian Parliament and occupy the hill tops of Kargil and now massacre indian soldiers at Pathankot, Uri and Pulwama.

Kuchh to sharam karo.

Last edited:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
We are seeing the ISI effect on elections.To retain the #PKMKB not BJP but Modi has to win. Sabotaging the elections and the voters is a part of covert war by Pakistan on India. Hindus don't give a damn about elections and others using every word of constitution to sabotage India. Very irresponsible people.

One not only fights at border but also inside each other territory using sabotage, political intelligence and other means of subversion and Pakistan is doing that in India.

One does not have to worry about fake operations. He is only making statements, and by now even Pakis would know that he is doing staged tweets and only trying to re build confidence of Indians in armed forces which most of them lost when Abhi was shot down and captured. Otherwise there was no need to do all these.

This is not even close to psyops. I can do way better than this subedar.
The most ISI could do to affect elections was deploy you... you should try harder ... you are not earning your paycheck mate... :) You need to shake it with more vigour... Only then will you be able to earn the coveted hilale imtiaz... :)

sorcerer

Country flag
People...
Wait for another spectacular mujra by Gafoora in the coming days...
this time in much skimpier clothing ONLY for the all wondering pakis.

Its building up...huge blowback. Strong resentment amongst Pak Air force that their pilots death had to be concealed on orders of GHQ. Sources say the situation so ugly Pak AF Chief had to personally go & address officers & men. The widow is planning to make an issue. Waiting.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
The most ISI could do to affect elections was deploy you... you should try harder mate ... you are not earning your paycheck mate... :) You need to shake it with more vigour... Only then will you be able to earn the hilale imtiaz... :)
Don't bad mouth Guruji. Don't you know he's the all knowing, all seeing humanoid Swine. The holy mythical creature with head of a man and body of a big swine and personality of a Cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles